Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: two weeks into it.
Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: February 22, 2007 07:18PM

thanks Taylor. we are going to go skiing/snowboarding at Bachelor.my favourite. we went to Crater Lake on our honeymoon road trip. beatiful.

I have been eating about 70% the last two days or so and I have GAINED 5lbs. in 2 days. I am so pissed I can't even see straight.

I should quit weighing myself. I know it is those GAWDAMNED Boca pieces of stomach poison.

I will be all raw today and tomorrow. that will cure it( the 5 lbs) i want to be lighter for the ride Sunday not FATTER. SHITSHITSHIT.

I am going to do my new yoga dvd. that will help calm me down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 22, 2007 07:41PM

Hi there alicenubby!! well the scale is an evil friend haha...always out to get you (meaning all of us) haha...of course i feel the same way about the scale...i am stuck in a slump right now with the scale and eating raw and not giving up haha...but i am trying...good for you you are trying too...yoga will keep you calm smiling smiley take care and have fun in oregon....have a fun safe rawesome road trip!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 23, 2007 11:17AM

thanks sachelle.

today was almost all raw with the exception of a few red vines and a few dark choc. chips.
I even cut out most of my nuts and seeds.

I must lose this 5 before Sun.

I keep making these promises to myself that I never keep but MAYBE some day i will.

nighty everyone!

Date: February 23, 2007 11:46AM

Hey there...well at least you keep setting goals for yourself and attmepting..it means you care and love yourself??? keep up the good job!!! you can do it
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 23, 2007 06:45PM

today I made us( My dude and me) juice.
my favourite so far:
1/2 green apple
a nug of ginger
1/2 beet
and tons of ORANGE smiling smiley carrots.
so tasty and energizing.

oh maybe that is the coffee. I have NOOOO desire to give up coffee...at least today and prolly not tomorrow.

byeeeeeee
ps. thank you guys so much . it really is nice knowing we are a team in this life.

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:34AM

I love thining of us as a team. Very cool. Glad you're doing so well.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: February 24, 2007 04:23AM

I third that...i raved about all of you at the raw food potluck i went to...and the lady i meet sometimes when she is having a bad day with what not and i always tell her that our little team of people keeps me going..we are always here for eachother and support one another so it is wonderfuL!!! good job with the smoothie sounds interesting i am sure you love it...(i personally not a beets fan haha) coffee yes my mom has been doing raw and she can't give up coffee either... smiling smiley
well good luck and take care
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 25, 2007 01:16AM

ok the ride is tomorrow and I haven't lost the 5 mysterious lbs. but I gave up earlier today with some veg. pho.
i am a little nervous
s'pose to be rainy and chance of thunder yessssss.

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 25, 2007 01:26AM

oh the big bike race.dear alicehubby-good luck to u.I will be so excited to hear how it goes for u.lets hope for no rain.hah!sure!! it has been raining here so much in oregon...i want tto scream.it is clear finally for a bit and i am itching to get out and walk.good luck and tell us all about your bike race.hugs and good luck.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: February 25, 2007 07:12AM

Good luck Alicenubby!!! you are going to feel so amazing and do so great!!! have fun and let us know all about it...i will be thinking of you tomorrow...hope for no rain i am your girl i will hope and pray!! take care
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 25, 2007 11:14PM

this is so cool. I just got home from the big ride and the sun JUST broke out. they named the ride perfectly "chilly hilly". they had bannanas. they had chilli(YUK) hotdogs and baked goods. I love Larabars and banannas.
the last 1/2 was dumping rain but i dressed right. gotr to the ferry and had a 40 min. wait. THAT was really"chilly". thanks you guys for your love and thoughts.

I am eating corn chips sad smiley

back to it tomorrow.

Date: February 26, 2007 03:57AM

Congrats!

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: February 26, 2007 08:50AM

Hey there...congrats on the bike ride...aww i bet it was great haha even if it was rainy and yucky weather...oh well some corn chips you will do better tomorrow!!! but congrats again on that awesome accomplishment with the chilly hilly bike ride!!!
take care and keep us posted on your awesome success tomorrow
love sachelle
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 26, 2007 12:57PM

you did it!!! wow! so amazing.i have been sort of not too short of bed ridden the last few yrs. and lost all this weight. i started jogging the other nite. it felt good.i jogged a bit. and it did not hurt.so i so admire u for all your workings out. for me it is my example of what a persons body can do.the myth of the granny sitting and holding all the babies and knitting and baking goodies and sitting and rocking is a myth.it is one filled with pain.that is what i learned.so i admire so much alicehubby-your activeness.i am so amazed u did this.wonderful.makes me want to get out and walk-even if it is torrids of horrid rain....non-stop.hugs taylor

Date: February 27, 2007 06:59AM

Hi alicenubby...where are you today girl??? i hope you aren't still eating those corn chips hehe smiling smiley just kidding i will still love ya if you are...although i know how it feels lately ih ave wanted nothing more then to go back to my old eating habits and bad ways of weight loss...but i am trying to stay strong....i just wanted to say hi and make sure all was well in your neck of the woods..know i am thinking of you and care...
take care
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 27, 2007 01:00PM

dear alicehubby-how are u gf?hope all is well your way.hugs taylor

Date: February 28, 2007 06:36AM

HI girl...hmm well i hope you haven't overworked yourself since we haven't heard from you since then...hmm well i hope all is well...we miss ya hah...
take care and good luck with yourday
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: March 03, 2007 08:25AM

HI Y'ALLL
I was down in central Oregon. fun snowboarding trip. very little raw foods. 100%vegan. we went down there and met up with family and family friends. they already had vegan dinners planned out(very sweet). it would have been RUDE of me to stick to the raw only thing.

I went to the store and stocked up the kitchen with all raw stuff again soooooooooooo...... Sat. is a NEW day

thanks you guys for checking in.

Date: March 04, 2007 07:02PM

yesterday was good eatin' til the night time when i dug into those dang redvines( I must stop buying this stuff)
todya I am back to 142lbs. I want to go lower. if not at least I will be healthy again. I was so puffy and tired on our trip. one day of mostly raw has made a world of difference.

yesterday I went thrift store shopping and bought pants that are very tight.
I know that is a nono. but I have a little hope.
all my pants now are big and very unflattering.

have a nice day everyone!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: March 05, 2007 02:20AM

It's ok to buy some smaller clothes..you'll get there. But do buy some clothes that fit you now..it's a good motivator to look good in the moment!

Love,
Prism

Date: March 05, 2007 07:16AM

Hi there...glad you had a fun trip...very sweet of the family to have vegan dinners prepared and planned out...that is awesome...i am sure that was helpful at least you stayed vegan...that is great.....congrats on the clothes being too big that is always a great feeling....i haven't noticed anything lately kind of disappointed but sticking with it....
good luck and talk with you soon!
love sachele
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: March 08, 2007 10:49AM

alicehubby-this weekend i threw out all my fat clothes.agh!! i saved one pr. of baggy pants-to work out in the garden with and to exercise in.sort of scary. i tossed out alot of stuff i had never worn.i think the tight pants is a good idea.wish i weighed what u do.it will happen.i am thinking since i am a senior i will just get to 150 and stay there. have a bit of meat on my bones.well-good luck.hugs taylor

Date: March 08, 2007 04:23PM

HI there alicenubby.....how is life??? well i ate cooked yesterday haha....just wanted you to know you are not alone smiling smiley......it was all vegan but still i got so sick from it and i am still feeling yucky from it today...my tummy hurts and i feel like i will be sick...
hope all is well with you...take care and let us know how you are
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 09, 2007 04:59PM

so f.ed up that a little innocent cooked(potatoe,rice tofu,etc)is not so innocent anymore! I swear its the #1 worst thing about this way of life.but well worth it.
today I am starting over AGAIN.
I've had grapes so far and I am about to meet a friend for a run.!

thanks so much my raw foodie buddies.

Date: March 10, 2007 12:02AM

there are some real wackjob raw food freakazoids out there. some that take this WAAAAY to seriously. I like this crew of journalists.
hugs.

Date: March 10, 2007 12:29AM

I know right! I'm not posting on the main forum anymore. Eeek scary. I like this group far better. Let's just hope certain people (cough cough rawvegetarian) don't invade this one. How is starting over again going for you ?I just did the same thign after a day of mostly cooked. Good luck alicenubby.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: March 10, 2007 03:12AM

Hi starfruit.starting aver for me hasn't gone to well. but mnot horrific either. I ate all raw and then had a little lefovers.
yeah that main forum scared me last I looked at it.
THAT'S why i ate cooked yeah that was why...........nice excuse huh?I can start over Right now!

BYEEEE
ps. I need to check in more often....check in with my self too

Date: March 10, 2007 08:09AM

hi alicenubby so glad to see you back again...smiling smiley glad to hear you are starting over....both starfruit and i started over yesterday after a day of cooked....we would love to have you join us...our goal is 2 months then all the cravings go away...so that is what we are working on...
yeah that main forum is OUT OF CONTROL....he is such a jerk.....and some of the people on the forum agree with him or think he is giving good info and by him=rawvegetarian.....anyways i don't post there either...i keep with raw diary people only our little group is awesome...everyone is so inspiring and wonderful...so keep up the good work...
love sachelle
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 10, 2007 10:35PM

thanks Sachelle yes I want to start over with you guys. I think I might try one week at first. I have been being real bad. and getting real fat!
so far today I had coffee(raw 100% for sure)
2 bananas
1 green apple
a cup of raw trail mix(raisins,almonds,walnuts,pumpkinseeds)
1/2 cup grapes

it is nap time and after that I am meeting a couple of friends to run/walk some stairs.

I just signed up for the "St. Patty's Day Dash. it's tomorrow and its 3.38 miles.

yeah RAW FOOD!!!
I feel like @#$%& to day and yesterday and the week before that, because of my cook food cheating!

I think 100% is the way to go or why even try?

okokokok I am being extra hard on myyself today..

today is going to be a great day!

Date: March 10, 2007 10:44PM

Hi there...well welcome to our little group of going raw to fight the cravings haha...take it one week at a time that is awesome...we are taking it one day at a time but going for a 2 month then our cravings will be gone YAY us.......anyways you have done awesome today!! happy for you.....oooh that dash sounds fun wish we were having something fun like that here...hmm i love doing races and what not they are always fun..they have an awesome one here that they lcose down our freeways and the big coronado bridge for around halloween time it is great....
don't be hard on your self...i know the pain thursday i felt like crap because of the cooked food i ate on wednesday...and it was n't like it was bad cooked it was al vegan and the typical healthier cooked but after being raw for a while it really made me sick..i know what you mean when you say you wish you had never tried raw just so you wouldn't know the sick feeling when you eat cooked...although we wouldn't know how wonderful we could feel is right....so that is a tough one but i totally agree..
good luck and of course your day is going to be wonderful
talk to you soon
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables