Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: two weeks into it.
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: March 10, 2007 11:03PM

Yay for 100%. One week is a good goal. The dash sounds really fun. Sounds like you are doing well with food. Have a good rest of the day.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: March 10, 2007 11:47PM

lara bar and a couple slices of dried apple.
evenings are hard as far as munchies go

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 11, 2007 02:42AM

that is me too alicehubby.the evenings. get the munchies.take care-hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: March 11, 2007 03:13AM

salad with:
greens
carrots
tomatoes
sunflowerseeds
avocado
salt/pepper/thyme
raw revolution bar( these things are starting to taste the same)
so far so good and it is 7:15 pm

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 11, 2007 08:36AM

awesome...you had a great day....good job..
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 11, 2007 10:07PM

didn't end up so well yesterday eveing I gave in to the munchies....
I must stop getting this stuff to have around the house. my husband wouldn't care
he eats cheese and @#$%&

I eat chocolate!

today has been ok with the xception of a few vegan choc. covered prezels

2 bananas
2 apples
a cup of raw trail mix
1 larabar(cherrypie)
a bowl of grapes
I did the st. pattys day "dash" walked it 3.38 milessmiling smiley
if the rain clears(hahahahaha) I will ride tonight
I m kinda a fair weather rider. oh well

Date: March 12, 2007 12:17AM

COngrats on the dash and for doing well. Yay

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: March 12, 2007 09:40AM

You are doing amazing...keeping up with raw that is awesome....hmm the dash sounds like so much fun i wish i was able to do something like that there isn't much right now in san diego...but really really warm weather today...
well keep it up
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 15, 2007 12:59PM

that sounds wonderful and so does your rw food eating. take care and keep up the great job.hugs taylor

Date: March 15, 2007 07:41PM

oky doky

I have not stuck to it.(100%)

today is a new day.
Im glad to see every one doing so well.
if you can I can.

really I haven't been that bad just no 100%.
I just juiced celery for the first time.....hmmmm
mixed it with kale ginger carrots and green apple.

still hmmmmmmmm

It took a couple swallows to like it.

Date: March 15, 2007 11:14PM

well alicehubby-it sure sounds good. u sure do alot of cool stuff like the running.hugs and hang in there.taylor

Date: March 16, 2007 12:33AM

Glad your back and no gulit not being 100% just listen to your body. Take care.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: March 16, 2007 03:20AM

hi there...glad to see apost from you!!! youa re doing good...good job not feeling guilty for not doing 100% that is awesome because that is the way it should be you accept things and know that tomorrow is another day!!! good job and keep it up
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 18, 2007 06:00PM

thanks for the encouragement gals!
I am busy looking for a new job.smiling smiley yay no need for me to be so poor anymore.

my eating habits are still ok.

although they always START out ok. then comes the night munchies.
maybe if I start working day shift again I win't get them so bad?????/

I just made a juice...green apple is the tasty

Date: March 18, 2007 09:23PM

HI there girl you are still there yay you!!! i was wondering how you were doing....sounds like you are doing well...and you are out there looking for a job that is awesome...that would take up a lot of time so you aren't getting the munchies so bad at night you will be tired and ready for bed not hungry and bored maybe?? i don't know haha...well girl take care and keep it up
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxo

Date: March 25, 2007 04:01AM

good luck on the job search.that is hard.i wish u the best. on my wieght loss-i try not to eat in the nite but baby carrots are pretty good.maybe this would help.hugs taylor

Date: March 25, 2007 04:17AM

Hi there..how's the day going for you?? how is the job search?? how is life and raw...i am sure you are doing great!!! keep up the wonderful work and keep us informed...
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 28, 2007 09:28PM

COOOOL! I got a new job! $3.50 more an hour plus tons of overtime. I am goign back to day shift i think that will be better for my food intake.

girls I have been doing HORRIBLE on the raw.
today is a new day I have 1 1/2 week til i start and i want to be energized and healthy
cornchips and salsa are poison.
my husband just started the ADKINS diet. naasty naaaasty! meat is so NASTY.
yuk I don't even wanna kiss him.
hes been putting up with my freaky eating so ohwell
miss you guys I will write and say hi when i have a few more minutes
ILOVEVEGGIESILOVEVEGGIESILOVEVEGGIES

Date: March 29, 2007 03:05AM

HI beautiful...congrats on the new job that is awesome...wow a lot more money an hour that will buy you raw gourmet haha!!!! and congrats on going back to raw agaiN!!! you are doing great and trying that takes time and effort as well...aww at least your hubby is trying something i think...he will realize after he sees you on the raw and doin so wonderful full of energy and looking beautiful that he is on the wrong thing and switch we can hope...but for now he is trying to do something so lets give him props for that smiling smiley....a way to stay positive!
good lukc and can't wait to hear how the new job goes...
love ya
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: March 29, 2007 11:20AM

thanks Sachelle. yeah I do like that he is trying something.yeah props to himsmiling smiley
today was a long day but 95% raw. I had a few roasted cashews and a little p.butter but other than that... I am peeing like crazy.I feel alittle detoxy,clammy skin, dizzy, slight head ache etc.

my coworkers are throwing a going away party for me and ordering cheesless pizza. sweet huh? I GUESS I will have to eat a little..you know to be polite and everything

I swear i have SOOOO many excuses.

ILOVEFRESHGREENVEGGIESILOVEFRESHGREENVEGGIESILOVEFRESHGREENVEGGIESNOTCHEESLESSPIZZA

Date: March 29, 2007 11:44AM

dear alicehubby-good for you!! how wonderful.a good paying job.i always would work nite shift when i worked. it sure messes up your whole being though.u don't know if ushould eat breakfast and then u wake up after a few hours and think-well it is lunch time.not to mention-the sleep issuses i still sleep a couple of hours and get up and rummage thru the house all nite.agh.day shift is pretty good i have decided.well-i went to the cabbage soup diet. i am trying to keep it all raw except the hot soup is good.it is so cold here in the nites and mornings.so it feels good to do this.when summer comes-i will have the garden going and have lots of raw from the store and the fields.so there is hope for better days ahead.i have lost 5 pounds in the last 3 days...on this.i know alicehubby.my hubby says "gag me with a spoon-if he had to eat soup with cabbage in it".we did the grapefruit diet at the begining of last yr.bacon and eggs and steak all u can eat and salad with real fat dressing.man-it was great except we both felt like crap.and did not loose.my hubby wants to do something but will not hardly even go for a walk and also will just eat what he wants.he is getting worried cause he is calling me a tiny woman and he needs to catch up.well- i don't want a tiny man.lol.good luck.u are doing wonderful.i know what u mean...i am poor cause i am helping my daughter get her kids to school age...then i can go work and earn my own money again.hubby is generous.but i like to have it where i don't have to account what i spent to him.hugs and u are doing good.taylor

Date: March 29, 2007 05:32PM

today I feel better. I remember a few months ago when i first went raw. I would wake up and feel great,rested and refreshed even if it was 5-6 hours of sleep. I would love to get that back.I am goign to go see my friend who turned me on to raw today.she always had some new wierd thing she was preparing. raw choc., dried almonds,weird cakes,etc.
I am goign to the store AGAIN.
byeee all
juice time

Date: March 29, 2007 06:10PM

okay dokay

I love starting my day with juice.( I won't be able to all the time working mornings and when I say mornings I mean 5 am start!!!!!!!!)

so:
BOK CHOY(never juiced it before but we had some in the fridge that was passed the point of eating it...a little soft but not too bad)
CARROTS(a bunch)
1/2 stalk of CELERY
2 KIWIs
GINGER
BEET

yeilded a big gulp cupsmiling smiley

made my lunch for work(food for the rest of my day):
two chopped up apples
kale
red cabbage
spinach
raisins
pumpkinseeds
sunflowerseeds
a little balsamic v.

2 bananas
1 orange
grapes(about a cup)
1 larabar
3 big carrots

so what do you guys think? seems like a lot huh?
I am just trying to be all raw.
I will watch my calories later.I bet its not as many as i think hmmmm

my husband has lost 5 lbs on the damn adkins diet (NASTY)
I have lost two YAY

Date: March 29, 2007 06:32PM

hey there...you are not eating a lot silly!! you are eating well though...good for you!! sounds like you have this raw thing going and sticking with it!! good for you...haha i don't know about the pizza haha...but hey if you want it and think it is cool then go for it....you know???? well tell your hubby congrats on the weightloss!!! encourage him to go for a walk with you or do a fun activity!!! you are doing amazing keep up the good work and praise the hubby too!! yay you and your hubby!!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Some people would probably be grossed out by the atkins diet...but i am more into HEALTHY bodys and even if putting meat into it isn't a big standard he islosing weight and getting his body healthier...his blood pressure and cholesterol will go down too....so good for him to be becoming a healthier body...i think that is importatn whether you go raw or not...have a healthy body that isn't stressing out the heart!!

Date: March 30, 2007 09:50AM

good point S. thanks. health is #1

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: March 30, 2007 06:44PM

smiling smiley hey thanks..yeah i try to look at it that way so that we are all striving for the same things you know??? anyways..oh btw in case you didn't read my journal i changed my sign in name so it wasn't my real name anymore...
love ya
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 31, 2007 07:57PM

so yester dya I did 100% raw and when I say 100% I mean 100% of what I chewed. I dont wanna give up coffee.
so as a result I woke up this morning alive and refreshed. I haven't felt this great in a WHILE.
today I made a smoothy to beat out ALLLL smoothies:
frozen blueberries
2 bananas
hempseedpowder 1 scoop
flaxseed oil
shredded coconut AND
young coconut (meat and milk)
OHMAGAH you guys it was heavenly (Ineverusethatword)
so today I am goign on a bike ride with a friend and then my husband and i are going to Pt. Towsend for the night
there is a place near(30 min.) there called the Oak tree Resaurant THE BEST BREAKFAST IN THE NORTHWEST.scared of what i might order. but gauranteed it will be good and fattening.

ILOVEBLUEBERRIESILOVEPANCAKESOOPS

Date: March 31, 2007 10:13PM

Hey girl...congrats on having a wonderful raw day!!!! keep up the good work...have fun with on your bike ride and your little outing with your hubby!!! sounds like fun.....aww well if you order a cooked breakfast just eat raw the rest of the day smiling smiley meet it half way haha
good luck an dhave fun!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 01, 2007 04:32AM

I am tired aka detox?????

Date: April 01, 2007 05:40AM

hi there...yeah sometimes it is detox or other times it is just healing of things that needed healed.....so keep it up and stick it out!!
good luck
love
earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables