Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 5 of 6
alchol
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 01, 2007 10:16AM

what about alchol - this is obviously banned yeah ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: two weeks into it.
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 01, 2007 08:36PM

hey there girl i dno't know what happend who posted about alcohol on your page it looks like a new diary but added onto yours is that YOU???
hmm anyways hope all is well
love earthangel!!
xoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: April 02, 2007 04:45AM

nah that is weird. I have had two raw items today the rest has been cooked.
oh well I don't feel too horrible. tommorrow is another day.

Date: April 02, 2007 05:04AM

hey there..well you did get in some raw yay you!!! that is good..better then all cooked no raw right? well tomorrow will be more raw too!!
good luck take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: April 02, 2007 10:12AM

hey alicehubby-i like your approach.tomorrow is another day-trying to get some raw in.me too.have a great day.hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: April 02, 2007 05:08PM

so today is my new day and I am about to make a juice.
carrots apple beet celery kale.
then we are going to go on a nice springy walk.
i'll type later
hugs!!

Date: April 02, 2007 08:12PM

have a wonderful walk. take care.taylor

Date: April 02, 2007 09:57PM

hi there...yum that juice sounds yummO,,,have fun on your springy walk!!!!
hope all is well...take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 03, 2007 08:54PM

did ok yesterday. J( Husband) and I went downtown and walked all over the place. great sunny day. I ate mostly raw. feel great.
this morning I woke up at 5:45. I am switching my sleep/eat/work/life over to daytimes and mornings.
so far today i ate:
2 bananas
1 apple
1 cup nuts and raisins
GIANT salad(greenscherrytomatoesavocadosunflowerseedsPICKLESbasil)

tonight Is my going away party at work and there will be cooked vegan treats everywhere. (sweet)I made vegan brownies.there is a mix I buy in the bulk foods at Ballard market. spendy but DAMN GOOD. nowonder I stay addicted to processed junk.really though I am going for it the rest of the week.

Date: April 04, 2007 02:03AM

hey there .....aww congrats youa re doing good...keep up the awesome work....awwh ow sad i bet you will miss your work...but your new place will be good for you..more money better schedule ect...what day do you start the new palce again?? next monday?
well keep it up
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 06, 2007 01:14AM

today went well til just now when I ate some ricecrackerveganstewandsoyicecream.but I started with a fruit saladbananablueberriesappleraisinswalnuts and then I had a snack of a few dates and a raw bar.

then I had and apple and some raw trail mix on the trailsmiling smiley I am done eating for today and it is only 6:14pm

MANALIVE I just rode my bike to the new work place and it took two Hours!!!!!so Ive been gone and riding allllll day.
I start Monday I prolly won't ride.but I will pack a raw lunch

yay you guys this is fantastic.

Date: April 06, 2007 04:24AM

Hey there....congrats on a wonderful day...i like you sneaking all that non raw food together so we had to either take the time to read or just assume it is like one thing haha..just kidding....well that isn't bad you stayed vegan...and still ate raw...so you were still giving your body LOTS of enzymes and nourishment from living sources...so good for you!!!
yay for the new job which = more moeny and a happier healthier you!!!!
well have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!
good luck
take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 06, 2007 11:06AM

dear alicehubby-the day walking with hubby sounds wonderful and so do the brownies.well-good for u and the new job and more money.the ride to work sounds hard but good. do u have bad weather where u live?i hope not. hugs taylor

Date: April 08, 2007 01:07AM

yeah we have shitty cloudy rainy windy weather 8 months a year but then it gets beauty outside
\so I joined fitday.com
i learned about it here
I eat WAY to much fat and calories.Like almost 2800 a day and 35-40% fat)
well it is written here(mostly) what I eat and it AIN'T a small amount
my new goal it to go from 145lbs to 135lbs by July 1st
I think I might really have to cut out calories AND cooked.
definently doable
Husband has lost 12 lbs in less than 2 weeks on the Adkins diet.
wow. I must keep up(I think)
today I did about 80% raw. I feel ok about that.

loveyouguysandHAPPYEASTER

Date: April 08, 2007 03:29AM

hey there hun...well congrats you are doing well 80% is a good amount for transition...good luck switching it up and going more raw!!! that is the best feeling to be so raw and really feeling the health and wellness benefits....good luck and tell hubby congrats to him and keep up the hard work
happy easter to you as well!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 12, 2007 05:52AM

hi there just checking in on you...how are things going with you and the journey?? i am sure well but wanted you to know i was thinking of you and hopeing all is well....how is the hubby doing on his protein kick???
take care the both of you and let me know how you are doing
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 16, 2007 12:28AM

my dearest how are you??/ i have missed ya lots not seeing your shining star of a personality on the forum!!! i am surey ou are out there loving your new job and super busy since you are working days now!!!!! hope all is well.....and hope your hubby is doing great still as well!!
keep it up...we are always here for ya!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 24, 2007 05:25AM

hey now i miss your smiling personality on here..what is going on in life....i hope all is well...take care and keep us informed don't leave us i will be sad sad smiley i am sending good vibes your way hoping you have a fantastic week!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 25, 2007 12:44AM

ahhhhhhh! thank you Earth angel! I have been completely off the wagon. argh still vegan (although I ate some questionable deserts) @#$%& I have gained 5 lbs. and been eating completely out of control.found out I am prego. that might have something to do with it. I didn't have a firm enough foundation when the cravings hit.
today I have been 65% raw. ok start. I am going straight back to it next week.

Date: April 25, 2007 03:16AM

hey there......yay how exciting a baby!!! that is awesome congrats hun....that is okay then that is reason enougth with all those cravings...glad you are back at it next week though...keep up the awesome work and take care of yourself!!!! this is an exciting time in life...it must be all the raw smiling smiley....well 65% is awesome...keep it up hun...glad to see you back on here i missed ya~~ i knew if i was persistant i would see your sunshine back ont he diary section`~~~
take care and keep updated
love earth angel
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 02, 2007 08:12AM

hi there how are things going for ya?? i hope they are well...have a beautiful day and enjoy the spring soon to be summer haha!!! take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 07, 2007 07:12PM

HI hun...just doing my little check ins to make sure all is well in your world....i am sure you are doing great!!!! just wanted you to know i was thinking of you!! and wanted to say hi!!! take care hun.....
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 12, 2007 12:16AM

I am doing better.85% 4 days in a rowsmiling smiley. I signed up to do a 7 week 100% raw "fast"(it will be for me)it is on the main forum.not prego anymore SSSHEWW!

Date: May 12, 2007 03:48AM

Hey there hun...what happened?? oh wow you aren't pregnant anymore by choice or fate?? i am sorry to hear that...but you sound excited so maybe it was more a planned thing either way i am glad youa re happy!! and you ar doing so well with all that raw!! yaya.....ooh well enjoy the raw fast!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: February 06, 2008 01:02AM

hahaha can't believe I am still on here. I have a raw fast brewing in me lately for no reason xcept i want to. eat all . raw. I was so healthy.I think i might start it in March. March 2nd.

Date: February 07, 2008 07:34AM

ok today was a trial kinda.went well. I ate fruit and a salad and some dried apples and nuts.I tried making a fruit smoothie but my frozen fruit was freeeezer burnt. YUK.I had a few roasted nuts tooo. not bad for a start though.I don't know if my heart is in 100% raw. maybe 60-70 %

Date: February 15, 2008 10:05PM

I am doing raw yayayayay. I feel great and still eating a little cooked stuff for dinnnnnner.I think i will write here more.

Date: February 17, 2008 04:36PM

I quit sugar the day after Christmas. and 1 1/2 weeks ago started raw again. it has been so much easier than last time.I am still eating cooked dinners but not every day.this is cool

Posted by: Mauigirl206 ()
Date: February 21, 2008 10:42PM

Ahhh Beautiful Seattle smiling smiley My family is there, i can't wait to go back this summer..

I love reading the transitions in people going RAW... It's wonderful!

smiling smiley
We are all together on this amazing journey!

Muah!
~Jenna

New Kid on the Block
Posted by: jacks ()
Date: February 26, 2008 08:30PM

Jacqueline Champier

I am new and i just love to read what you have all posted so far. I am engcouraged. Keep up the good work

Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables