Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My new fruitarian 100-percent raw life and diary!
Date: December 12, 2006 06:19PM

For those of you going crazy wondering whether raw-foodism will help YOU, what it will or won't do for you if you kept at it, whether to go no-fruit, low-fat, or what, I present the terrible experiment of myself and my own experience so that you can judge and be inspired or be warned. I was a real absolute fruitarian who reluctantly gave it up but I have been miserable since, even though it failed. Now my life is a complete unmitigated hell of ill health and misery, and I am going to try again with basically fruitarianism (raw organic fresh juicy mono-meal) plus grass juice in large amounts daily, a small amount of royal jelly, and all my urine that I excrete between 2 am and 8 pm. This is after exhaustive and exhausting years of research into the best raw vegan dietaries and cleanses, all of which have proved bitterly disappointing. I will try to post something daily. Why should you check my journal? Well, you may be wondering yourself what conditions can heal, if any, on a high-fruit no-overt-fat dietary; you may be concerned about candidiasis and depression and immunity and anxiety and overacidity and cosmetic/mental and physical performance issues; you may be concerned about brain fog, constant fatigue, suicide, overweight and eating disorders, alcoholism, adrenal fatigue, sleep disorders, hormonal disorders; skin and hair disasters; eyesight and eye infections; and you may be going crazy trying to do the orthorexic thing. I know I am! So let me be the experiment you can learn from. You can also learn from me about urine therapy and green juice - do they work? Are they crap? Is royal jelly worth anything, even if you are willing to use it? Or is it really true - is fruit evil?? Tune in and listen and learn...you can count on me to be actual, real, and honest, unlike those websites and books. If I think you should really be inspired to do what I'm doing, I'll let you know and you can see pictures - the crop that are out there are dismal and pretty much all make one want to binge on a vegan burrito. Like, do you really want to look like D.G. or G.C.???? Uhm...noooo...Nor act like 'em either...If you are interested, you can also see my curezone.org fruitarian journey 'blog and my diary on fruitrevolution.proboards59.com - thank you, everyone, and catch you later. Honest answers to your honest questions - I make the mistakes so YOU don't have to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My new fruitarian 100-percent raw life and diary!
Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 15, 2006 02:53AM

re: and all my urine that I excrete between 2 am and 8 pm.

really?

Date: December 15, 2006 01:00PM

Yeah, that is what I meant, and you can do a websearch for "urine therapy" to read more about it, or search curezone.com for urine therapy and candida - I like it because it's as fresh, raw, vegan, and organic as it gets! ha ha Also raw-fooders who don't eat raw junk and salt have water-like urine that tastes like structured water - it's supposed to be high in hormones, antibodies, and "mysterious healing substances", as well as melatonin. However, I am a sceptic for now. In point of fact, drinking 8 ounces of whizz in the middle of the night (when it is supposedly at its most healing) is a huge drag, but I have done it when urine-fasting. Usually, that natural sane "sleep-mind" we have takes over (the past few days, I mean, when I have not been drinking the overnight)and says "no, I'm going back to sleep, I'm not about to sit up and gulp this down". If you have skin problems, allergies, arthritis-type problems or sleep problems, I recommend giving it a try for a few days if you are of course not on drugs and are vegan, but I certainly know that all the hype from the stupid urine sites isn't true.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: December 16, 2006 12:46AM

Isnt urine something the body doesn't want and that's why it's gotten rid of.Why would you want to put it in your body again?

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: December 21, 2006 08:11PM

Ok that is so gross.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 24, 2007 06:38PM

Urine is not a dirty and toxic substance rejected by the body. Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration. Medically it is referred to as "plasma ultrafiltrate". It is a purified derivative of the blood itself, made by the kidneys--whose principal function is not excretion but regulation of all the elements and their concentrations in the blood. Urine can be compared to leftovers from a meal, and this metaphor may help us understand why our bodies excrete elements that are valuable to our health and well-being.

Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver where toxins are removed to be excreted as solid waste. Eventually, this purified "clean" blood undergoes a filtering process in the kidneys, where excess water, salts, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antibodies, urea, uric acid and other elements not usable at that time by the body are collected in the form of a purified, sterile, watery solution that is urine. The function of the kidneys is to keep the various elements in the blood balanced. The important elements in the blood are not filtered out because they are toxic and harmful to the body, but simply because the body does not need a particular concentration of an element at that specific point in time. It is this very regulating process of the kidneys that allows us to eat and drink more than our bodies need at any one time.

Urine is considered to be an invaluable source of nourishment and healing that perhaps has been too controversial or not financially rewarding enough for it to be talked about and encouraged as a potent medicine. One's own urine, a living food, contains elements that are specific to one's body alone. The body is constantly producing a huge variety of antibodies, hormones, enzymes and other natural chemicals to regulate and control its functions and combat imbalances that one may not be aware of. --
[www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com]

Posted by: alicenubby ()
Date: February 25, 2007 01:06AM

interesting stuff johnstonandtheshits.

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 25, 2007 01:07AM

well-i know this urine therapy and have read about it on the boards.it is not unusual but i wish u the best.you sound way advanced in knowledge already.so i will be excited to see what u have to post.there is a guy on this site and his name is uti.he is very experienced in the urine treatments and he is very in the know about all kinds of good stuff.so u will be in good company here.i just started eating raw in this new yr. so i am still learning. i never knew it was all so complicated.welcome.good luck.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: February 25, 2007 10:46PM

drink my own pee - no thanx!

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 26, 2007 08:58AM

i am with rawrnr on this one but to each their own...i wouldn't really want to eat some raw chicken or beef but a lot of people do it in france and other places...so you know
haha
good luck with everything buddy..and i am reading through the juice fast with you and lv...keep up the good work and congrats
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables