Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
new phase
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: December 23, 2006 02:22PM

I have been thinking for quite some time to fast one day a week. I decided to go ahead to speed up my detox. It will take me 10 more years to detox the way I'm going now. That's only because I have so many decades of bad dieting behind me.

My first fast was last week. I chose Thursday to fast because I usually don't have any obligations Thursdays and Fridays so I can rest. I felt very week for three days. I also noticed that I eliminated acid instead of the usual alkaline for a couple of days. It went back to alkaline when I felt better.

I noticed the same thing this time. I wasn't as weak this Friday as I was last Friday, but I returned to acid elimination. I had a hard time sleeping last night because I could feel the poisons running through me. It was very uncomfortable. I'm feeling better today and back to being alkaline. We'll see what happens with this. I'm sure it will get easier as I continue.

I normally, wait until 10:30 - 12:00 before my first meal so I was really surprised that it was so uncomfortable to fast. Obviously, I need to continue this program to rid my body of unwanted toxics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new phase
Date: January 01, 2007 01:55PM

This week I tried a week long mucus cleansing regime as proposed in "Survival in the 21th Century." It said to "expect worms, putrefactive strings, solid particals, stones and/or ropes of mucus unimaginable in size." Well, I didn't get any of that. OK, I got out some mucus, but not as much as I had hoped for. Perhaps it's because I've been raw for 2 1/2 years. It also said this could bring on "'disease' such as colds, flu, boils, skin rash." I did get a slight sore throat and had headaches. I also felt constipated most of the time. That was very uncomfortable.

The diet consists of taking 5 drinks of psyllium with a glass of water followed an hour later with a glass of juice. You do this for three days. Then on days 4 through 6 you add a light evening meal. You also give yourself enemas before going to bed. Maybe because I've been raw for so long, the desired effects didn't appear. I think my idea of delayed breakfast and fasting one day a week will be more effective at this time for me. So, back to Thursday fasts, for me.

"Courage is the ability to change the familiar."

Date: January 06, 2007 03:09PM

I had a hard time fasting on Thursday. I wanted to eat. It was like an addiction. I kept thinking, "Oh, I can do this next week. What does it matter anyway? I'm putting myself through this. I don't really have to fast. This was my bright idea. No one's forcing me to fast."

Then I remembered how I'm tired of suffering with itchiness, of old mucus in my sinuses that won't go away, and of many other little problems I still have because of toxemia. I also thought of how healthy I will be once I expel enough toxins and that I might gain weight back like the person who encouraged me to try this. She has been raw and fasting two days a week for 6 years. She got really thin at first and now has been gaining weight without changing her diet. Reminding myself of those reasons helped me to keep fasting. I'm hoping to go for two days a week when my body lets me know it can handle it.

The effects I felt this time were also really strange. I was really tired. I layed down most of the day. I could also feel tension in my limbs. It was either the toxins flowing through my veins, or muscles releasing energy or toxins. I'm not really sure, but it was very uncomfortable.

The distance is nothing; it is only the first step toward it that is difficult.

Date: January 12, 2007 12:54PM

I fasted yesterday and haven't broke it yet. I feel really weak right now. It was hard to keep from eating yesterday. I wanted to eat all day. I'm thinking of changing my fasting day to Monday or Wednesday. I'm not at home all day and it's easier to fast when I'm not around my fridge.

I lost 4 lbs on this short fast. Wed I weighed 109, this morning I weighed 105. I really hate being this skinny. I look like an AIDS patient. But if I can get rid of the toximia, then it will be worth it. Sometimes I figure I'm so skinny anyway, what's the difference?

My urine was acid this morning like it is after all my short fasts. It was good and alkaline on Wed. I still think that during the fast that the toxins are acid so that's what's coming out. That's why I feel weak right now.

I plan on breaking this fast around 10:30. I always delay breakfast anyway.

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

Mona

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Date: January 19, 2007 08:52PM

The fast yesterday was much easier than last week. I still got a really bad headache from it. Thursday is still the best fasting day for me. I have too much fruit on Monday in the house to wait until Tuesday to eat it.

At the beginning of the week I had cravings for Mexican food. I made raw tortillas for the first time, burritos with walnuts and other recipes. I don’t normally use recipes. I got out my copy of “The Complete Book of Raw Food” and wanted to make everything in it. This was a cerious craving! It's not normal for me. Usually I just eat smoothies, fruit salads, green salads, and crave nuts which I then overeat. I try to keep it really simple. I got the desire for complex recipes out of my system and am ready to go back to more simple meals. I’m still using the ground nuts with cumin, coriander and shoyu with my salad, though. I can’t believe how good it is.

Standing still is for statues.

Mona

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Date: January 27, 2007 02:13PM

I fasted on Friday (yesterday) instead of Thursday because I still had too much fruit in the house Thursday and didn’t want it to go bad by Saturday (today). I also prepped myself this time by not eating any fatty foods on Thur such as seeds, nuts or avocados. So I ate only fruit and some mild lettuce. I checked on Fitday.com and I was at 6% fat. This is really low for me. One of my recent daily goals is to cut back my fat intake which is usually around 40-50%. That’s way too high according to all the information I’m getting.

So yesterday morning, I noticed right away that I felt really sick. My stomach was killing me. Water felt heavy. I was burping and felt nauseous. It felt like I was very stressed and was experiencing an ulcer.

Then I noticed I was really weak and wanted to sleep. So I slept most of the day. My temperature went up to 101. I felt dizzy every time I I initially figured that my body decided to go through a major cleanse. The last time I got this sick, I was ill for three weeks.

Well, today I feel much better. My temp is back to normal and my skin feels cool. I still have a little headache and pain in my kidneys, but over all I feel better. I don’t know when exactly I’ll break this fast. It may be later today. It depends on how the day goes.

One thing I notice when I fast, and this was a problem before I started this diet, is the pain I experience in my kidneys. Right now they feel inflamed which is one reason I’m thinking of continuing the fast the rest of the day. I’ll just listen to my body and follow what I think it’s telling me.

We surrender to win;
we give away to keep;
we suffer to get well;
we die to live.

Date: February 02, 2007 07:01PM

I was in such misery when I fasted yesterday I quit at dinner. My head was killing me. My sinus infection was unbearable.

I have had chronic sinus problems for about 10 years. Doctors can’t do anything about it. It’s better now that I’m raw. I don’t need Kleenexes all day long. I still have an infection deep inside just below my right eye that I feel all the time. When it’s inflamed the pain shoots up into my head. I just want to lay down and sleep all day when it happens.

I would love to take drugs but I resist because I don't want to poison my body any more than it already is and I want to give my body a chance to heal on its own. I keep hoping that each time it’s inflamed that will be the last time, that will be the time my body fixes it. But no. It’s still there. It’s the reason I want to fast once a week. I would go for a longer fast except I’m so skinny I can’t afford to loose any more weight. My husband hates it when I fast even though I haven’t lost weight so far by this method.

I also did a little research on fasting one day a week and what I learned was it was common to fast from dinner to dinner. I had been going beyond that by fasting through to the next morning. Now I’m thinking maybe I can do this twice a week if I go 23 hours instead of about 36. I’ll try it next week and see what happens.

Mona

The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how we use them.

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 09, 2007 07:39AM

Hey Mona....just wondered how your week was going and if you had tried fasting less time then last week??? I started a fast 3 days ago and it's been a struggle....but i love reading your journal!! please psta nd update me on your progress!! i hope you are doing well!!
good luck to you
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 09, 2007 01:07PM

mona-when i first started raw- i expelled some mucous from my bowels. when i went on a 3 day water fast-i had no signs of any kind of detox.i made it thru 2 days and then some of the third day.it was too hard...for me. part of fasting i think is to get a handle on appeitie.well i have been on 1000 calories or less since oct. of 2006.so for me the fasting thing was just "too hard".how can u tell if you are acid and alkaline?thats what i was wondering as i read your journal.when i use to havee sinus troubles for yrs and yrs. i would get so sick and actually get dizzy and puke.well-i only get it now it rains are coming. but i would chop up an onions and put it in a pan and heat it up and put it in a washcloth and put a rubber band on it to hold the onions in the cloth.i would put that onion poultice on my eyes and under and i always get an ear ache too.on my ear and everywhere to help my sinus.it was so much relief.it feels so good and the onion helps ...maybe the fumes.also i would get a pot of really hot water and a rag and dip the rag in the hot water and squeeze the excess water out and put it everywhere my sinuses were causing me trouble.also a hot shower helps.i then could not take it anymore and they prescriber claratin.it saved my life. i took it for yrs. and for some odd reason -i don't need it anymore.well-every now and then i take one to ward off the sinuses if i feel it coming on.but not daily anymore. maybe once a month.sort of odd.good luck...on your fasting,and the sinus trouble..it can knock u off your feet.hugs taylor

Date: February 10, 2007 06:38PM

Hi Taylor,

I think the first day of a fast is the hardest. That’s probably why I have had such a hard time with it. I find the second day easier.

My sinuses didn’t bother me as much this week. I didn’t get the splitting headache like I usually get. So I think this experiment is helping.

I fasted only 22 hours this week. It wasn’t as hard as before. It’s different each week. I didn’t get as tired during the day like I had before. I did go to bed earlier than usual and have been really tired since. More rest is definitely needed.

I decided to break the fast on watermelon then wait a while before dinner. It seemed to work just fine. I plan on keeping this up at least until my sinus’s are better.

I’m still craving spices, esp. Mediterranean spices. I found some dry Greek herbs and have been putting it in everything. I think I’m eating for the herbs instead of the real food. I learned to make a great Tabouli from Gosia’s site. Yummy. I’ll be making it again soon. Fallafels will be next.

Mona

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

Date: February 16, 2007 07:10PM

HI Mona...how is life?? how are you doing on your raw journey?? hope all is well and you are ridding your body of the awful mucos...yeah sometimes i think i am eating for the herbs instead of the food too...i mean last night i had to add some parsley, and basil to my food or else it wasn't ready haha....good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 17, 2007 02:45PM

Hi Sachelle,

Thank you, for writing.

I'm doing great this week. The infection in my sinuses are lessened. It’s not completely healed, but much better.

My fast yesterday was easier. I think the weekly fasting is doing what I had hoped. I didn’t get the horrible pain in my head this week like I have in the past. It seems like giving my body a days rest is what it needs. For the two and half years of raw, nothing changed for my sinuses. That’s cuz the first thing that needed correcting was my digestive system. Now that that’s much improved, my body can work on other things.

I’m eating more fruit and less fat. I felt awful the last time I ate some raw hummus, which was Wed evening. It tasted wonderful, but I felt tired and heavy. The hardest thing this week was to avoid eating nuts until dinner. I get a craving like an smoker craves a cigarette around 3:00 everyday. I paced and behaved like an addict waiting for my fix. So, instead of eating the nuts, I ate either a cantaloupe or some apples. I don’t know if it’s a physical or psychological addiction. I’m not sure it really matters. The important thing is to cut my fat intake down to 10-20%. It’s been as high as 50-60% and I can feel that by being sluggish.

I just bought a huge amounts of fruit: bananas, little baby bananas, cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple, papaya, oranges, pears, apples etc. I’m lucky I live where all that is cheap. I also got pitaya. It’s a wonderful sweet fruit that I’ve only seen in Panama. Someone said it’s a Colombian fruit, but I don’t know for sure.

I’m looking forward to cashew fruit. It should be ripe in a couple of weeks. It’s got a strange, but wonderful flavor. It’s definitely a required taste.

It’s Carnival so I’m feasting for the next few days. While everyone else is getting drunk, I’ll drink my pipa (coconut water). I’m a grateful rawfoodist.

Mona
Once we clear a hurdle, it doesn't seem so high.

Date: February 17, 2007 06:53PM

Hello MOna....so glad to hear from you!!! i am glad your fasts are getting easier for you!! that is so great...you sound like youa re doing really well.....where do you live again??? carnival huh sounds like a fun time...glad you are sticking with your coconut water..did you know there is only 42 kcals in the whole cup of coconut water you get when you drain one?? i thought that was awesome!!! anyways i am glad you are doing so wonderful keep us posted!! take care and have fun
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 17, 2007 08:04PM

Hi Sachelle,

I live in Panama. The Carnival parties started yesterday. They'll continue until Wed morning when Lent starts. The whole country shuts down for Carnival. It's really something. I'm staying home where my hubby and I will have our own private party.

I love the fact that coconut water has only 42 calories. I drink it all the time. It's better than the water here, which tastes awful.

Take care.
Love,

Mona

Date: February 18, 2007 11:26PM

Hi MOna...how exciting that sounds...the carnival and it is a long one!!! that sounds like a lot of fun!! i wishi could see that sometime....yeah coconut water is really good...when i first started raw i didn't think it was that great...but i slowly grew accustomed to it..my tastes changed so that was nice.....anyways just wanted to say hello and tell you i was happy you were doing so well...take care of yourself and have fun with the private party smiling smiley
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: February 18, 2007 11:49PM

Mona,

The ground nuts, cumin, coriander shoyu dressing, do you blend it and what nuts do you use.

Thanks,
Dulset

Date: February 24, 2007 04:38PM

Hi Dulset,

I put the nuts, usually walnuts and/or almonds, through a blender to grind them. Then, I put them in a container and add the rest of the ingredients to taste. It's really good.

For some reason, I want to just keep eating all the time, even after I'm full. I seemed to have overeaten several times this week, filling up on Lara Bars. Yikes! I accually gained weight. But I wonder at what price? I know it's all in my gut. This doesn't help me so much with detoxing. I think it would only slow it down.

My fast yesterday went fine. I got hungry but drank water everytime I felt like eating. Nothing abnormal. I was able to do my regular activities without sleeping all day. Guess that's progress.

Today, I bought tons of fruit. I still had some lettuce from Thurs that looks good. I keep hoping if I have only fruit in the house, then I won't have any excuse for eating nuts and fats during the day. I can just eat apples, pears or pineapples when I get those cravings.

I'm still into eating food for the taste of herbs. I bought lots of tomatoes so I can make salsa for my salads. I did that last week and it was soooo good. This makes me wonder if I'm releasing herbs into my bloodstream and that's why I crave them. That's what happens when we quit other addictive things like cigarettes. Hopefully my fruit idea will work. We'll see. Wish me luck. I'll need it. My husband bought fish sticks and I used to love them. I haven't had any for over two years, but just the thought... I best be careful and strong because I really don't want to relapse. I feel like I'm suffering to get well.

Blessings,

Mona

We surrender to win;
we give away to keep;
we suffer to get well;
we die to live.

Date: February 24, 2007 07:19PM

Hey Mona...good luck with everything sounds like you have some good goals.....be strong don't eat lose little fishies.....think of NEmo haha...
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 25, 2007 01:24AM

wow-i read your jounral and your fasting.now i realize i am a big old whimp.well-i don't like fasting at this point.but maybe later....lots later.lol!! i admire u .well take care and i am glad u are doing better.hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: March 05, 2007 07:33AM

Hello mona how are you doing??? i haven't seen a post in a while and was wondering where you have went....hmm hope all is well...keep us posted on your progress...and know we are always here for you no matter what the day looks like ....we are always here to offer support and help...we are going through it as well!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 05, 2007 12:16PM

Hi Taylor and Sachelle,

I’m still around. I’ve been super busy. I have a midterm this week and have been concentrating on so I realised today that I haven’t written in my journal in over a week.

Overeating is still a problem. I still seem to be heavily addicted to food with herbs and salt. Before I started fasting, I was eating more simply, no salt or herbs. Fasting seemed to push all the desires into my bloodstream. It still feels like an addiction.

OK. Step 1. I am powerless over my obsession for the taste of mixed food and my eating has become unmanageable. I can identify the problem. My eating has become out of control. I want to eat constantly. I’m always looking for something to munch on. I have this thought that keeps popping up that “I need the nutrition. I may be starving myself.”

Then I came across this while reading lesson 42 at www.rawfoodexplained.com:

“Dr. Claunch says (The Hygienic System, Volume II, p. 291), "The difference between true hunger and false craving may be determined as follows: when hungry and, comfortable, it is true hunger. When hungry and uncomfortable, it is false craving. When a sick person misses a customary meal, he gets weak before he gets hungry. When a healthy person misses a customary meal, he gets hungry before he gets weak."”

When I fast, I’m uncomfortable. I know I have a lot of sickness to expel. My overeating isn’t helping to make me well.

More study needs to be done. I can get back to it after my mid-term.

Take care and thanks for the support. Here's my husband's and my blog if you're interested. padremickey.blogspot.com

Always,

Mona
Within our wonderful new world,
we have found freedom from our fatal obsession.

Date: March 06, 2007 07:54AM

Hey girl...glad you doing well...keep up the good work...i know it is tough and your food cravings are hard...but you seem to be doing really well and sticking with it or as much as you can...i am happy for your...good luck with the studying....keep us posted.....take care girl
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 10, 2007 03:08PM

Hi Sachelle, Thanks for your support.

This weeks fasts were easier even though I was tempted to eat yesterday. I just thought of the reason I’m doing it and it kept me strong. I’m not eating as much herbs and salt as I was. I hope that’s a thing of the past right now. I read that garlic reduces thyroxine which contributes to the formation of goiters. At least that’s how I read the following found at [www.rawfoodexplained.com] in the Garlic and Onion lesson:

“A substance which is present in garlic as well as onions is mustard oil. Mustard oil is metabolically converted to thiocyanate in the body. This substance contributes to the formation of GOITER by decreasing thyroxine synthesis in the thyroid gland. Thus, when garlic is eaten, thyroxine is decreased and therefore cholesterol synthesis is reduced.”

Well, being the hyperthyroid person I am and having previously had a goiter, it came back. I can feel it in my throat all the time. I hate the idea of going back to a doctor to take meds to get rid of it again. I’m encouraged by Igor Boutenko’s goiter being healed by going raw. But he continued to eat spices and garlic. I have their books and have seen and used some of the recipes.

I’ve been raw for almost three years but only 100% for the last year with occasional slips. I have no explanation for why my goiter returned except that the excess of herbs and garlic in the last month may have contributed to it. For the last week, besides my fasts, I have gone back to eating more simply. I’ll just put this in the hands of my more simple diet and see what happens before taking drastic measures by going to the doctor.

Mona

We know what to do, but do we do what we know?

Date: March 10, 2007 10:00PM

WEll congrats on doing so well.....hmm the goiter came back that isn't good...but you are right igor was able to rid his body of the goiter while still eating spices and garlic...i still eat garlic and onion and spices..it is what helps me through with some of the raw things i eat...so add them for flavor...i begin to feel guilty but then i get to thinking that i am eating 100% raw and so a little garlic or onion isn't going to kill me or hurt me...i am still doing good for my body...but you have to listen to whatever your body is telling you...if your body says to not eat it then more power to you...but if it says go ahead go for it smiling smiley...anyways keep up the awesome job and please keep us updated on how you are doing and how the goiter situation is coming...i am sending good vibes and thoughts your way!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 17, 2007 01:53PM

Thanks for the good vibes, Sachelle. I'm sending them back to you so you may always have love and peace in your life.

Well, I got really sick with week. I had a terrible sore throat and slight fever. I fasted Wed as usual for the lenten season and felt so much better Thur. I still have a slight sore throat, but I feel much better. My Fri fast went really well, too. It's getting easier.

I have five more weeks in school and two terms papers due. So most of my energy has been going toward that. Healthwise, I think between the stress for a test two weeks ago and thinking about the papers I have to write, I was at greater risk for illness.

Well, the goiter isn't as swollen as it was last week, but it's still there. I'm still eating more simply even though I made a tahini dressing last night for my salad.

The biggest news this week is that my daughter had her baby on Mar 15. The baby arrived a couple of weeks early, and is having some problems with her lungs. I don't know how long they'll be in the hospital. My daughter just called and told me they were transferred to another hospital. Please keep them in your prayers. There names are Anne(my daughter) and Evannie(my granddaughter).

I will be flying to Boston at the end of April after finals to be with them. Wish I could go now.

Love,
Mona

Situations I fear are rarely as bad as the fear itself.

Date: March 17, 2007 06:07PM

WOW congrats on being a grammie Mona...that is amazing and so cool.....i will defintely keep them in my prayers and i hope they are alright.....I am sure that little Evannie will pull through like a trooper smiling smiley.....lucky you getting to go to boston on a sort of vacation haha...i would love to take some time to go somewhere even back home to indiana to visit with my family!! but no such luck i gotta work to pay the bills you know???
ayways thank you i need some good vibes right about now...my life is a little stressful today and i am not sure what to do but i am trying to figure it out...yay you for getting over your sore throat and sickness with a fast....how amazing are our bodies telling us what it needs and doesn't and how amazing is rawfoods?? i love life...stress and all haha...i am just amazed at all the wonderful things that happen in life....
haha i saw the post on the main forum about the oldest man and looked at the video he is 115 years old.....he doesn't do raw or anything so i don't know why it was up there....but i did have a dream when i went to sleep that he went to a center here in san diego for raw food OHI...and he left there walking and skipping again and he looked so much healthier and younger haha...it was soo cool...i was like look at him 115 and still kicking Literally smiling smiley...ahh but sadly was just a dream and he has a hard time getting around and what not...but anyways didn't mean to bore you will stuff you might not want to know like my dreams haha...
well take care hun and keep up the wonderful job!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 25, 2007 12:25PM

Thanks, Sachelle. Evannie is doing really well now. She’s breathing on her own now and my daughter is feeding her. She may not go home from the hospital until sometime next week. My daughter is there all the time and is spending the weekend at the hospital with her.

As for me I decided to eat mellons only on Wed last week. That worked really well. I felt good about it and it felt cleansing. My fast on Fri went well, too. So it wasn’t a struggle to fast this week. I haven’t lost any weight doing this which is fine with me. I do like to eat a lot and I’m still overeating at times.

This is weird. I usually bleed a lot and forever when I accidentally cut my self. It’s been a while since I’ve done that, but yesterday, I accidentally cut my finger while I was cutting mangos. I hardly bled at all and it stopped bleeding immediately. I’m wondering how long it will take to heal, which normally takes forever. It looks pretty good right now. I’m just going to watch it and take note of the healing process before I jump to any conclusions.

I’ve also noticed my muscles are finally starting to firm up after three years of exercising. I don’t exercise everyday, but I lift weights and have built strength, you just can’t tell by looking at me. It’s just now starting to show.

Love ya,

Mona

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Date: March 25, 2007 05:56PM

Hi there Mona....great to hear from you and find out how your daughter and that beautiful baby are doing.......i am glad to hear she is doing better...you daughter sounds wonderful!!!
congrats on the melon fast and the regular fast on friday..you are doing amazing.....it is so nice to read your posts you are always positive and trying new things....that is interesting about the cut ihave read that from a few other people too that one person couldn't bleed much if the cut wasn't big because they were being instantly healed at the site...so keep an eye on it and let us know how long it takes!!
congrats on the muscles starting to show...that is awseome
keep up the tremendous work
take care
good to hear from you!!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 07, 2007 01:28PM

Hi everyone,

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to write in a while. I can only give a quick update here.

I've been able to keep a one-day-a-week fast. It's been most helpful. Last one was great because I had a terrible headache from eating a vegetarian matzo soup at Passover on Monday night. It was great but reminds me of how I can't eat cooked food. I brought my own apple/beet juice to substitute for the wine because I don't drink, even for the four ceremonial glasses.

I'm still not getting enough sleep. That may end after the semester ends in a couple of weeks. The reason I haven't written is because I've been working on two essays that are due this week. I'm still not done with one but the long 12 page essay is done at least. I thought I would never finish it. Anyway, besides being super busy with school work, Holy Week and Passover (I'm in church all the time), everything is going well.

Easter begins tonight (Sat) after the Vigil. So I'll say Happy Easter about 12 hours early. Next week end should be a bit calmer and will be the first week of the Easter Season. I'm pretty orthodox with the church calendar. If you've been to my blog you would understand it better. padremickey.blogspot.com.

Have a wonderful week and I'll be back next weekend.

Mona

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be always acceptable in thy sight.

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 08, 2007 03:00AM

hello dear!!! glad to hear from you glad to hear you are doing well.....hmm glad you are keeping up with the fasts that is amazing and awesome...i heard on he raw vegan radio the other day they recommend a daily fast every week for optimum health!! sothat is awesome you are already on that track!! keep up the good work...good luck with your essays and easter week
take care and we will talk with you soon!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
aka sachelle i switched my name cuz i didn't want my real name on here since it is not so common it pulls up my diary on here when you google me and i don't want people who aren't in here like employers reading of my food issues and past you know
good luck take care

Pages: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables