Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: MY NEW WAY OF LIVING
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 29, 2007 06:37PM

Hey there well good for you hun...hwatever makes you feel better and what your body wants!!! i am sooo happy for you losing weight i am not but hey i have given up for a while...i thought my body would be getting healthier but still seeming to have the same problems as efore we will see...i don't know
anyways hun keep up the awesome work on the csd and love the banana day it was my favorite haha...i don't know why haha........yeah it is crazy that is what makes me so upset...i have a physical problem i am trying to overcome that causes my weight..and then my friends can eat anything and not have a problem at all it is so unfair i feel cheated...but oh well
well girl have a fabulous day!!
hope all is well
love me
xoxoxoxoxox

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 30, 2007 12:01PM

oh sach-i know. i see my hubby and he has lost weight.how??? he eats and eats and barely moves.sheesh!!so crazy. i shopped yesterday it was sooo fun. i got a bunch of new clothes. i went to sears and got tons of shirts for 1.99.and skirts and pants for3.99 and 5.99.so cheap. i went to the 2nd hand store and got a sz 14 pants(army green jeans) and they fit.i loved it.so fun. i got 3 prs of jeans and shirts and work out shorts and shirt all for under 15$.could not bleieve the good jeans i got.got a sz. 13 in juniors pants and shirt to get into as a motivation thing.ate banana's-yesterday was my day five of banana's and it was good.today is beef and tomaotes-yuck! so i am eating raw parsnip patties and such and may a soy burger.lots of salads with maters.have a good day eveyrone.hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: March 30, 2007 03:08PM

I don't know Taylor..seems to me you are doing great and your body is responding to the raw foods..with the weight loss. It does slow down once you get to certain point..it does want to hold on to some fat.

You hubby is probably benefiting from more fresh foods than he's had before just from your preparing it and serving it up to him. I'm finding that the green smoothies help move along the cooked foods I eat which is helping alot.

I plan on doing an April 100% raw foods challenge with my room-mate..and see how much weight I can lose. 2 green smoothies, one in morn. one in eve, and fruits/fruit smoothies during daytime.

Sears is having a great sale..we went the other day and took a look. I don't want to buy anything until May. I have size 12 clothes and even an 8/10 dress that I used to get into..so I'm guessing I'll be in those end of April.

Size 8..that's a dream. There are so many cute things to wear at the stores in that size. I have that new green dress I bought..size 15 junior..so I'm pretty sure if I get to size 8 it will fit.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: March 30, 2007 06:48PM

Hi there gal...you are doing awesome......don't get down on yourself...but it is difficult to see someone not doing anything losing weight...but hey at least he is getting a healthier body by losing weight...less risk for things and heart disease you know..no matter how you lose the weight you are lessat risk so that is something we can be grateful for smiling smiley
well girl keep up the good work...
love ya
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox
if you didn't read my journal i got a new sign in name smiling smiley
i didn't want my real name posted to much on here anymore as a sign in name it was coming up when googled and i didn't want my future employees and what not reading my food issues smiling smiley
love ya

Date: March 30, 2007 07:03PM

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday dearest Dee smiling smiley
Happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!
well i went to mail some bills today and they still hadn't taken your bday card...it fell down in the box and if it isn't sticking out they don't take it....dumbies...one time they made my car insurance,health insurance and rent all late...i had all 3 places calling me and sending letters about no payment...so i guess i have to keep checking that they don't fall down.....so i am soooo sorry you should get your card this week...i sent it this week earlier so it would get there and this is disappointing...well i hope you have the best bday ever!!! you are doing amazing gal....i want a picture posted of you in that fancy LITTLE dress...
love you!!!!
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 31, 2007 11:49AM

thanks so much gals.well-i got me a dress for my b.d.i got a peach color with white polka dots.the dresses now seem a bit hippy-ish and a bit retro.so weird.i guess fashions do come back.but the dress is cute. i got an xl and it was way too big and took it back.but when i wanted to buyit the girl said "there is plain colors"-as they were right by the polka dot ones-it is like i saw that.so i said ok.then she said u should try this on.so i guess she thought it would not fit and also either it was to small or too big and not for me.i thought umm.so i get home and it is too big.i loved calling her back and telling her she was right-it was too big.so i went and exchanged it...for a smaller size.i was so busy yesterday-i could barely eat anything. cleaned my house.my girl brought me bouquet of flowers for my b.d.earthangel-that is so sweet.thank u so much.i would love a card from you.thank u so much.todays party is on my fil's b.d.the party is really for him.he is 84.we have to run and get him a gift today.well-i ate a bananas for breakfast(i need to start the cabbage soup house again-i got off of it cause of the b.d.)i had a veggie delite with no cheese at subway.i had my soup.had apples alot yesterday.prism..thanks for the good advice.thanks so much.hugs taylor

Date: March 31, 2007 10:21PM

HEy girl....aww good for you!!!
glad you had a good bday and now you will have a fun bday party today with your father in law....you are doing fantastic keep it up!!!
love you bunches
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 31, 2007 11:10PM

Oh..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm singing along with Earthangel!

You need new pic of yourself with polka dot dress on..we wanna see!

Have a great day!!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 02, 2007 09:48AM

well thanks gals. prism-i am going your way. green smoothies in the morning and nite and fruit in between. that is how i am gonna attack this body situation.thanks prism for the tips on how to do this.well-we had the party. i am o tired. i ate pretzels and a few scoops of tater salad.i make really good tater salad. i had to taste it.lol.anyway-now 100% raw girlfriends.100%. i am doing this thing and it will make be way better.well-the party was nice and sweet. 11 people. kids running thru like crazy people that they are. ha ha.my bil made a dvd of all our family when we were all young.MY LORD IN HEAVEN -MY HUBBY WAS SO HOT AND STILL IS TO ME.BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN...just how hot.he was so purty!!! i was like oohhh!! to see our children make me sad. my oldest boy was such a sweet child and very cute and now he is schizophrenic-he is 270 pounds and shaved all his hair off and cute his head in shaving and has this big scab on top of his head. it made me so sad -like the innocent sweet little boy is now a big scary man.poor guy.everyone almost everyone on the dvd is dead now. my fil was crying cause his pretty daughter dropped dead at like 50.and he hubby died a few years later and the fil's mom was gone now too. it was like-wow.it was so sweet to know these dvd's were made and we could see my kids little again.it was bittersweet-how life is sometimes. i am so tired today.the little boys were so sweet yesterday. we colored eggs and hid them for hours. we went to the park and i chased them and then i took them to the farmer store and let them see the baby chicks and then i stayed at there house to help things go easy between the 7 yr old. and his mom.he had to do homework and they have a power struggle going on.he was flat out refusing and she is tired to the bone and he was wanting to cause her grief but it is her approach.he is 7 and she is like-things in life are hard and u have to do alot u don't want to.he starts crying.cause she is so hard-her approach is so tuff always.so i told him i'll stay and i bet him he could not finish his work and i was timing him.he liked this idea and started in.he finished one page in 3 mins. and we acted amazed(we actually were)and this is how it worked.so we got it done without everyone popping a cork.well-ladies i made a haul for my b.d. i got a huge make-up kit and a minature chair to put treasures in.and perfume and lotions and a hanging basket and some windchimes.and a blue owl bank from the dumpster(that my schrizphrenic son found).he alley shops and at xmas brings us a big box of all his findings. we get to pick what we want.i go along with it cause he is on disability.and his heart is in the right place. he is sharing what he can.my hubby does not feel this way.he is like-he can keep his junk.but he needs to see"he is sharing what he can"-that is the approach i think we need to have.hugs and have a wonderful raw day ladies.taylor

Date: April 02, 2007 02:03PM

hey girl...well you had quite a day too....congrats....so glad your birthday went well even if it was sad at times seeing your chlidren young and now knowing them all grown up....that is tough i am sure...my mom is doing that right now with all of us...well not me so much but my brothers but they are at that stage 18 and 20 they know everything and nothing can harm them or bring them down you know???
hmm well you got lots for your birthday congrats that is great.....aww that is sweet your son is trying and that is wat he knows...people with his dis-ease have a different mind set then most...but it is tough for parents to realize this...you just gotta keep telling your hubby smiling smiley.. good for you always sticking up for your son that is a tought thing.....good job with the little guy you have good techniques you would make a great nannny!!!!!i bet any child would love you!!!
take care and good luck today!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 02, 2007 08:32PM

thanks earthangel.even though i love the other name so much.well u are such a friend to all. thank u for your words and insights. you see what i mean. thank u for that.well-i went and took my girl to pay her electric bill. it was to be turned off soon.she borrowed 75$ and took the 200$ she had and went to make a down payment to not have it turned off. then we went home.we visited for a while. the little grandsons do love there old nammy-poo.anyway.i am so tired today. i was suppose to go meet that lady from another site who is a weight loss buddy but i was too tired.i felt bad but this is really my only day to have some time for me...this week. well -gal-my schizophrinc son is my friend. i talk on the phone everyday-alot with him. he does have a different mind-set. but he is also deliteful with his humor. and tries so hard to get along.and not fight with others. he is a big guy and sort of dirty looking. once he got on disability-he has his own place and is steady.poor guy...he does pretty good though.he lives on like 550$ a month and his apt is 420$.he is going to get on government subsidized housing soon and he will have extra money then. that will be great.i walked today and i am doing my walking dvd. i love my new skinny clothes. i have had fruit today so far.and spinach soup.water.i need to call the insurance people and see if my dr. is on that insurance.bye earth angel i would love to see turtles so tiny.they sound so precious.hugs taylor

Date: April 02, 2007 10:04PM

hey there girl...no problem i know it is hard and am readind and reading to help us both...we have that mind set of what a diet is supposed to be and include and not include....and somehow we are able to throw somethings out the window but still believe others..haha oh well we are trying!!! that is soo good you and your son are such good friends...i will keep him in my prayers.if he tried raw i think that might help don't you?? i think that would be good for him....but youknow as well as I how hard that is to get soeone to do it who isn't willing....
well gal i hope you have a great day!! and get some peace and relaxing in...
i am goingto look for old pics of my babies...if not i can send you some pics of them now they are alot bigger then when i got them the size of nickels and smaller then a quarter but they are still palm size haha...i will send some pics
love ya lots
earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Date: April 02, 2007 10:25PM

earthangel-where did u get those baby turtles?? i always had turtles my whole childhood.i would love to seee your babies.they sound so cute.well-are u enjoying your days off?is that what u are doing?reading?? that is so fun to read . i just walked 6 miles and got that done.it felt so good.Dear Prism...this is cool about u and the roommate going on 100% raw.good for u. i am trying.well-take care and thank u for your prayers on my son. he smokes like crazy and drinks sstrong coffee every second and eats what ever.but even he is making smoothies now.pretty good huh?well-hugs and have some restful days off.hugs taylor

Date: April 03, 2007 12:24AM

Hey girlie...wel good for your son making smoothies...he is trying...as long as you introduce something new that is awesome for him.....the raw detox diet said coffee should be your last concern when going raw....because it is not the best...but itis one of the least harmful things you are putting into your body....you should focus on the food first then tackle the coffee..so that is just some thought....well good for you on your walk..!!
keep it up love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 04, 2007 02:22AM

hey love...where are you today??? busy busy bee i am sure...hope all is well with you today..how is the green smoothies?? how is 100% raw for you toda??? or are you doing the soup again?? well whatever you are doing i hope all is well and you are feeling fab!!!!
keep up the good work
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 04, 2007 11:21AM

hi sweetie!! well-this is sooo funny. all the gals(waitresses) at my daughters work know me. they know the fattter me. i always talk to them now for yrs.well-since i cant eat out cause of my dieting and raw foodist thing-i have not been in there.the other day...i went in with my girl . i talked to becka. i like her. a tiny woman who has 8 kids and is old but tiny and young looking and blonde.she is so sweet and darling.i was telling her i lost 80 pounds.she looked like um.then when she came to our table...i spoke with her again.no response. like she was-why are u acting like u know me?? so i went to get my girl yesterday and she was not ready.she told me and the boys to come in and eat(i did not) and the boys got milk shakes and sausage.well-becka came over and sat down at my table and said-when u talked with me the other day-I DID NOT KNOW WHO U WERE?SHE SAID GAL,U ARE WASTING AWAY!!she said u are tiny.she asked how much i have lost and it is 80 pounds now but even more. iweighed this morning and i lost more. i weigh 162.anyway.she was so amazed and wanted me to work there and i told her yeah-now all i need is a boob job and face lift and teeth and lips and lipo.she said well-i cann't vouch for your boobs but your face is just fine.hee hee.we laughed.isn't that funny? i wondered why she did not respond.she just did not know it was me.i m going to the barnes and noble today to get the fat burning dvd of leslie sansone.she is the walking/loose weight gal.i walk to her 3 mile dvd.there is a 4 mile and 5 mile and fat burn and also weight loss dvd's.which i don't know the differnce between the fat burn one and the weight loss one.so i am going to look and see a new harder and longer version of trumped up exercise i can do in my hoe. those exercise bikes at the work out gyms are sure nice. what ever i do-it needs to be done cheaply.i can wear a sz. 14 jeans now. well have a great day everyone.taylor

Date: April 04, 2007 06:09PM

hi my darlin dear!!! wow what a story that is so great...yay you for doing so well...keep up the good work...you are doing amazing right now!! i am sooo happy for you and so proud of you!!!you are doing amazinga nd that story was great.......haha she was like who is this crazy women....but you would think she would of asked your girl haha who is that lady lol...oh well she was probably too embarrassed the day before since you seemed to know her and she didn't know you...hmm waitressing..that would be fun to meet the people but hard on raw food huh???? well i guess we do it anyways everyday cooking for others why not whirl around serving them smiling smiley.....well keep up the tremendous work..a.good luck with your dvds and i hope you ifnd the new ones you want!
take care
love you bunches
earth angel
xcoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 04, 2007 06:13PM

Wow..Taylor that is pretty funny..people who know you from 'before' don't know you in 'after'. We need new picture of you in size 14 jeans!

I've lost a bit of weight, and I'd lose all of the weight if I'd stick to the green smoothies and fruits. I'm getting the green smoothies in daily so at least I'm doing that. They do help me a lot.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 04, 2007 06:18PM

haha i just wrote how i am running late..but i neede to see what was added i am addicted to this forum it is my means of living right now haha..the support and motivation is excellent...wlel anyways i second prism's thought on a new pic we need to see our beautiful healthy gal!!
love you earth angel
xoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 05, 2007 02:15AM

well-thank u so much u sweet gals. thanks for the help and the info of things i have not read into.u are angels. for sure.well-i went to pennys and got this cute cute dress in the jr. dept. gfs!! it fits.but i still need to tone my body more. u know-i got the dvd i was looking for.it is an intense 5 mile work-out.it was fun.that should tone something up-u would think.well-sometimes the waitresses are short like on a 2-floor and that is 2 waitresses for the whole resturant.anyway...i guess she was just too busy to stop and realize.then when she did-she was blown away.too funny.well-have a nice evening gals. hugs taylor

Date: April 05, 2007 03:42AM

yeah haha that is funny....yay you for getting a new dress and it fitting so nice...keep up the good work..enjoy the new workout video...
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 05, 2007 03:47AM

heres a question for u gals. i got the dress from the jr. dept.it is the army green that is so popular. ok-have u seen gals wearing the long shirts or dresses.they are long and they wear them with jeans.well-this dress or shirt or whatever it is -is short. like a long shirt or a short dress. it is so cute. do i wear long pants under it? i could go to the store and ask or go look and window shop and see what kinds of fashions are out there. definitely out of the fat granny stretchy pants and fat sz.3x apron shirts and sturdy shoes. got white high heels-so cute.going to a wedding annivesary of our fmaily this weekend-the couple have been married for 70 yrs.well-i am waiting till i get better thighs before i post a picture. u have good legs earthangel...i have to work on my thunder thighs.hugs and have a great nite.taylor

Date: April 05, 2007 04:10AM

hey girlie...okay so if there is one thing that i love more then exercise...raw food and this website it is FASHION ahah...hmm well if it looks like one of the longer shirts or short dresses then yeah you can wear pants with it...and you will proabably feel better if you are self conscious about the legs....you have to get the tight leotard type leggins...you know the ones you wore in the 80's they are like tights cut off mid calf.......but less see through then panythose...they are a legging...and they have them everywhere right now...i am sure they had them at jc penny....get a black pair...or BROWN with the army greenn...you could even pull off white.....wear the dress a few accessories...some heels......leggins and you are stylin!!!!! you are going to be so cute....get some cute leggins and the dress ensemble is complete....pair a cute chunky necklace with it if you have one...i always pull jewlery from my gram's collection when i am home...(although my grams are stingy and don't like kids so much so she never shares i always dream haha...) so good luck and if you want to send us apic of the outfit minus you that would be good i am dying to see how your outfit turns out..you will be the dazzler of the party!!! have fun
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 05, 2007 11:49AM

hey gal!! thank u so much. i thought people wear them with those leggins. i loved the 80's.anyway-i did get heels too.so we are basically both thinking the same.thank u so much. today-more shopping.so fun. i got the coolest pr. of jeans. laced up the sides and insert flares with rhinestones and flowers within the flares and they are soo cute.5.98$.could not beleive it.that price. they are a 15 jr.they do not fit...but will.having my exercise dvd going today. gal-i don't know how u exercise so much. this 5 mile work-out is so hard but fabulous.u are a major work out girl.oh i know what u mean.both my grannies had the jewelry.tons of it. i would always play in it when a girl.my one granny was married 8 times and sort of a hoochie...she had tons of jewelry...like huge sunflower shaped ear rings and oh-she was so funny .she was like in her 90's and still dying her hair fire engine red and putting purple eye shadow all over her eye lids and red lipstick and rogue.so funny.she was such a delite. i dearly love old people cause i was so close to my grannies.well-onward with the raw food eatings. have a wonderful day gals. hugs taylor

Date: April 05, 2007 11:20PM

I think at my age (54) I would wear some pants underneath, and for me I am not into tight leggings (leave that to the young girls) but pants that are the right fit, but only taper in at the knee part. They have a bit of flare at bottom..not the ones that go in at ankle. White or black would look nice with that dark green.

You girls exercise tons more than me..I'm a wimp really.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 06, 2007 04:39AM

hey there well no problem...yeah prism that is cool stick with what makes you happy...BUT it is the latest fashion NO MATTER the age...don't EVER think you have to dress a certain way or not keep up with the trends that are so cute because of your age or how you look...if that is one thing i have learned in my fashion classes and in beauty school and life....NEVER let your age or weight or body shape discriminate yourself from doing fun exciting or bold things....not that that was what you meant lol...but i just wanted to throw that out there.....looking stylish and keeping up with things is very good and makes you feel good...i think that you should defintely go for it with that long shirt taylor....i would tell you if i thought it wouldn't work smiling smiley you will look stunning and everyone will be wondering how you could pull it off...keeps ya feeling happy and young!!! i can't wait to hear all about it.....you are going to be stunning i know it for sure...
yeah i am close with my gram's too...but they aren't your typical grams haha.....the one HATES children...didn't want anything to do with her kids or grandkids before 18 really...i mean she loves us but didn't want us around much always worried about it or upset haha...she gets aggravated easily..and LOVES the bottle if you know what i mean haha....and the other one is just hateful and i have been personally working on that since i was a little kid....she doesn't do love and affection....she wasn't the type to tell my dad or her other kids she loved them a lot of show affection it was the implied type....so that was always tough cuz i was the grandkid who hugged and kissed upon arrival and departure and always said i love you...my grandpa's used to fight over who was going to get a hug and kiss first...I ADORED my grandpa who passed away in 98' he was my BEST friend in the world...meant more then life to me...it caused a lot of emotional problems for me...he was the only one who didn't bother me about my eating or my weight or anything...he loved me...walked with me...i went to his house everyday to swing on the swing and hang out with him...i would sit next to him while we watched westerns and when my grandma would yell or be mean he would protect me...oh i miss him so much i am crying....but i have been working on her...he was always the softer one in the two....but now i got her saying i love you and i miss you on the phone haha....i call her all the time and talk with her....and here lately she has beens aying i love you and acting more emotional which i love...my whole family swears it is me haha...i am the only grandkid who talks to her all the time and i live far away they live within a block...but my family fell apart since my grandpa passed away and my cousins (who i love) are mor worried about their lifes and not family oriented really...where as me i am family oriented i have a little cousin 11 years old and since the day i moved i have talked to her 1 day a week...even when she was reading the build a bear workshop list to me for 1 hour on her 9th birthday haha....and every time i am home i take her out and we do something special...this christmas i took her with me and a friend to a movie, dinner, and to get a mani and pedi...she thought she was so special (which she is) cuz she got to hang out with us...i picked her up from school...she is cute....so when i move home in august..i am getting our family back together like it should be....I have to have family gatherings and get togethers..i am getting a house big enough to hold people so i can have holidays if i have to....i don't care we will be closer and do more things....they will go for it as long as someone iniates it you know??? hmm wow sorry i posted so much on your journal i just got caught up in the whole family thing being important haha....sorry hun....
but i think you are wonderful and i bet you are one of the best grammy's out there.....and take such good care of your family and now yourself!!! amazing women you are!!!!
oh p.s..hhahah last thing about family...my grandma is going to start walking with me and she is even looking into SOME raw haha...yay granny's!!!!
love you bunches
Sash
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 06, 2007 10:23AM

Dearest Gals-thank u so much for your experiences on fashions. it helped alot. earthangel...thank u so very much on posting about your family. i loved it. well-my mom was like your granny.she did not want me to call her work cause she did not want people to know she had a daughter who was 18 yrs. old.she did not want to be called grandma.my own kids had a horrid granny-the only one around cause my mom died a while back...she was not a warm fuzzy granny,beleive me.i had a tons of grandpa's and loved them all.i think u are wonderful earthangel to be so geared toward family. it is good to hear from a young person how u feel about family. my daughter and kids do not really call there cold and sort of aloof granny.my daughter was ranting the other day about why doesn't anyone call her like her uncle and granny and grandpa. i told her"if u want them-u call them!" she is like"why should i?"I said because they don't.i told her she has to be the one to bridge the gap.so i admire u for being big hearted enough to melt your granny down.for briding the gap.that is very mature. well girls-i have been shopping.u will not believe this. i got black 23$ cute jeans(3 prs) -FOR 1.25$ EACH PR. THEY ARE SO CUTE. I GOT THIS BLUE NIPPED IN AT THE WAIST LITE BLUE cords little jacket for a couple of bucks. i got a 35$ sweater for 4.95$ and 30$ capris for 4.95$ i got my hair cut.it is cute.i got all my long hair whacked off. i can exercise now and have a sweaty head but my bun does not fall out cause there is no bun. i love this.my hubby loves it.so tomorrow we go to the families 70 yr wedding aniversary.we are taking our little grandsons.that should be interesting. they cuss like sailors.so i hope they can contain themselfs. they are 4 and 7 and they watch the adult swim cartoons and have that sense of humor.my mom is law will be there and she is an old coot.she will have her eagle eye out for good behavior.then on sunday is easter. i got the little boys stuff.well-i am here trying to keep it raw. i have lost 83 pounds.i feel really great.i decided to go with the leggings cause it is what would go with that army color dress.leggins would make it not so nasty.ok-black would be good but my shoes are white.so army color dress and white heels??what can i do gals??earthangel-u were correct. i went and told the hairdresser and she did my hair really cute. well-happy days gal.you are both doing so good. hugs taylor

Date: April 07, 2007 12:52AM

I did my green smoothie today, but did cheat after the kids left, felt like some comfort food I guess.

But tonight I'll fruit or fruit smoothie, or even another green smoothie would be good. I need to ditch the coffee I bought because I've been drinking 1-2 cups a day. I had totally given up coffee for 4 years until recently. How weird to go back to bad habits when you know better. What is with the human conditon anyway?!

I bet you look fantastic! I wanna see new haircut, new clothes, new Taylor! Have fun at the anniversary!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 07, 2007 04:38AM

agh-ate 1200 calories today and then exercised like an insane woman to make up for it...so i can still have weight loss.exercised to the power walk 5 mile dvd-it is intense.then i worked out with hubbys weight bench and weights and then walked on my tread mill.then walked around the park...then worked out to some tony little and then did some of my own exercises-to equal a 2 hour work-out.agh.not worth the eating but at least i am trying to get some muscles.i thank u prism for the words of encouragement. hang in there-u do pretty good.well-the green smoothies are so good for u.so u had some comfort foods. i had popcorn,my comfort food.have a great evening.hugs taylor

Date: April 07, 2007 05:08AM

hey lady....you are doing so fantastic!!!! keep up the tremendous work!!! you are going to look stunning tomorrow in your new outfit...i bet you will look so cute...go with brown or white leggings...or light beige that is close to brown but lighter....whatever you go with you will be gorgeous!!!! thank you for the kind words i am trying and hopefully i will be in your spot one day you know??? anyways hahah...good for you doing all that exercise today...what did you have that was yummy today?? i know it had to be something good with the kcals haha...or did you just say yes to some extra kale smiling smiley.....hmm well glad your hair is so cute...i told ya it would be...
girl keep up the good work you are doing amazing....thank you yes my family is something but i am soooo family oriented they arme y life...i call them all and talk with them...they all aren't so conerned but i am haah..
well take care and good luck i am sleepying had a long week...
love ya
sash
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables