Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 10 of 11
Re: MY NEW WAY OF LIVING
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 08, 2007 05:21PM

Just stopping in to catch up on what's going on...have a great time at the annive. party!

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 08, 2007 06:31PM

Hi buttercup.....happy easter to you!!!! i hope you are having a fabulous day and hope the anniversary party went well.......hmm what did end up wearing i can't wait to hear i know you looked stunning and people were excited to see how beautiful you looked!!!! well girlie i hope all is well today and you are enjoying yourself...take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: April 09, 2007 09:42AM

finally back online! i have been busy and sick. my grandson had it and me too. sort of head ache and sleepy...and feeling very tired.i came home from the anniversary party and slept all afternoon and all nite and into the next day.so tired and ate too much.ate no bad stuff like cake or anything. just ate everything not good.no sweets and no meats but pretzels.well-the anniversary was horrid.there was too many people /they needed to rent a banquet hall or something.there was no room to just stand.everyone was in the way of everyone else.i and the boys went out and sat in the car.at least hubby got to see some relatives he had not seen in yrs.then my daughter is mad at me right now.seems her hubby(they are split up)he is having other women...but decided he wanted to have my girl just for an intimate physical relationship.they can not afford a divorce right now.we caught him with another gal a while back and then he has had someone else. he decided he was too shy and so wants my girl as a handy fix when he needs it.so he came over and choked her and banged her head into the wall and then he told her-the boys need to know what kind of woman u are(she finally has someone)she supports her boys and tries so hard. anyway-her creepy hubby took her camera(it has pictures on it of the family)he is coming back to get the computer(he gave her these things at xmas-we never knew why cause he never gives and she always pays the rent anyway)i guess he was leaving the home but still invested.u know men-agh.anyway-he,i guess felt he was still involved with the family by staking his claim.anyway-she told me to not tell that he choked her.wellwhen i said i would not tell-i did not know it was so bad. i told her dad and brother.i was upset.well-she is mad at me now cause i told.well-it was an interesting weekend.sick and a horrid anniversary and the thing with my girl and now she is mad.so agh. iam not answering the phone today.just walking and doing my diet. and trying to be happy.her dad said"u don't keep something like someone trying to kill u quiet."i am focusing on my stuff today.i did not exercise for 2 days-cause sick.well maybe today will be better.the funny thing is when i went into the anniversary-i saw my mil and i said "we finally made it".she looked at me and walked off-she came back later and said"i did not recongize u".sooo weird-probably skinny and cut hair and my hair is so grey and the last time i saw her i was 245.so this just made me laugh.hugd taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: April 09, 2007 03:09PM

That's against the law, and she or you should report him to the police asap. You can tell her it's for her kids sake. Let her be mad at you, you are older and wiser and she'll learn that as she gets older and wiser herself.

I didn't do so well yesterday either, I didn't have any green smoothies and only ate one banana, then the rest was cooked, although the amt. was not large, it was rather small. So today I'm going to back to the green smoothies.

Take care, and get better!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 10, 2007 12:32AM

thank u dear prism...well-he is over there now,sucking up cause he is scared she will report him or not help him get his green card.man! i get sick of that situation.anyway-thank u i am better today....i got my exercise. loved it. did the 5 mile power walk and then went out and power walked and jogged a couple of miles. it felt so good.stayed on my diet.yay.got some exercise capris and a sports bra (the sports bra was from the dollarstore for 1$)love those good buys.Prism-i know-the days sometimes get away from me...i guess i ate goofy cause i was sick and felt so tired.i kept eating -i think cause i was so tired.well-take heart. it is not want u do in the moment so much but the direction u are aiming for...so we are getting to do better each day.have a wonderful evening.hugs taylor

Date: April 10, 2007 05:08AM

hey there...sorry you are going through this tough stuff i will keep your family in my prayers......that is horrible to have to deal with...i hope for all the best...maybe moving would be the bes thing for your gal...i hope it works out for her...and you can always visit her and the boys......well take care and keep up the good work you are doing great
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 10, 2007 09:25AM

well-she has been dealing with this stuff for 8 yrs. we thought we were finally rid of the creep.anyway-nope! here he comes again. he is working on not seeing his kids anymore. she called me yesterday morning and said she was not mad.she had just been tired.i was sick .so we were sick and tired...to gether.not a good combination.well-walked and jogged alot yesterday and also did the 5 mile power dvd.so good feeling. i have 15 more pounds to loose and i will of lost 100 pounds.and still be overweight.ha ha ha !!!anyway-u know it gets discouraging to see the old body. i keep exercising and trying to tone.well-lets hope a few months down the line-i will be more buff.hugs and have a happy day everyone.taylor

Date: April 11, 2007 01:49AM

hey love...well i am glad you had a better day...well don't worry i am stuck in the same spot on the scale still...it hasn't been moving i don't know...i think my scale is broken so i weighed some things NOPE haha it's not...just my body is being horrible to me...i am trying not to let it get me down but i am sooo tired of this you know?? well you are doing awesome keep up your good work!!! i am sooooo proud of you! have a fabulous day!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 11, 2007 07:05PM

Taylor, hang in there, your body will adapt and with eating well and all the exercise, I have hope for you. Mine got much better as I went along, and I didn't think it would.

The move will be good for your daughter, put some distance between them and if he's lazy he won't bother following her.

I'm just amazed and so happy for you that you have lost that 100 lbs! It's fabulous isn't it?! Don't let what happend to me happen to you, once you gain a lb or 2, cut out the offending foods, or whatever it is. Stay in those smaller sizes!

I tried on my shorts I wore last year..and yep..too tight in the tummy but I can get them on and they look ok, just that 30 lbs. is really troublesome..makes a big difference in how you feel too.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 12, 2007 01:22AM

[www.photolava.com] i cann't remember how this works.so here goes.the newer me.way thinner.size 12 pants and a sz.small top.taylor

Date: April 12, 2007 01:26AM

the old me...last aug.not even as fat as i got.eww!i still have a ways to go. i am working out and walking and doing what raw foods i can.taylor

Date: April 12, 2007 05:16AM

Hello beautiful!!!!!!!! you look absolutely gorgeous in your photo's and i am sooo happy and proud of your progress and success...you are an amazing person to me...all your strength and courage!!! lookin' good......and you are feeling happy and healthy too which is what we are really working on our emotions and how we feel...the weigh loss is an added bonus right smiling smiley...wow i just can't believe how fantastic you look and how amazing you are doing....keep up that awesome work gal!!! take care
love always earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 12, 2007 12:01PM

Dearest Prism-i am scared alright about maintaining.that scares me. i can get down pretty quick. i was a sz4 yrs ago...from a sz 24.but i got fat again. the yo yo thing. i am still not where i want to be but once i do get there-i do realize it is eating to live..not living to eat.before i thought"Oh i am skinny and tiny-i can eat whatever i want!"what was i thinking?? insanity.well-thank u gals so much.hugs taylor

Date: April 12, 2007 05:44PM

well-i have not been posting so much or commenting on the journals cause it keeps a tab of everyones eating and it makes me think of food more than i need to.ummm! so that is why i think it is alot of food talk that i don't want.but it is good to look back and see what i ate.although-by the time i have read several journals-I AM STARVING!! hee hee. hugs taylor

Date: April 12, 2007 06:28PM

I think you look so wonderful Taylor, fit and trim. I think once you get to where you want to be, keeping tabs on the scale is the way to go, which is what I should have been doing. If you don't have something to remind you..the weight just creeps on.

I had my green smoothie for lunch, and I'll have a fruit smoothie later, and another green smoothie for dinner probably. It's the inbetween foods that are difficult to give up the second time around, even though it's only once cooked meal a day, it sure slows down everything from energy to weight loss.

Keep it up, you are my inspiration!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 12, 2007 07:49PM

I know what you mean taylor about the yo-yo thing .ive gone from 100lbs soaking wet back in 2000 when i got sick and have up and down ever since highest at just under 200lbs

ive got clothes same thing 4 to 24+ lol

right now ive still got a good 30-40lbs to go smiling smiley

thank you for your inspiration

Date: April 13, 2007 03:50AM

thank u so much everyone. u are wonderful...yep!jgunn-that is me. i got rid of all my skinny clothes and then got fat clothes.now i got rid of all my fat clothes and am getting skinny clothes.agh! but i know now i have to watch "always" what i eat.well-today i exercised to my 5 mile power walk and then walked several miles. i thightened my bum-now i am sore.but it will be worth it.now the hard part-really buffing up.and never giving up.not on raw or exercise .that should be fun!it was a great day cause i got my exercise in and walked in the wonderful air.hugs taylor

Posted by: miaculpa ()
Date: April 13, 2007 04:23AM

left you a question on steppin in my diary...im so glad you do it too!

I loved 10k steps.

Date: April 13, 2007 04:29AM

hey there gal....you are doing great...keep up the good work.....i love hearing from you!!!!
take care and have a wonderful day...you will do wonderful cuz this time you have the knowledge of keeping up with the weight and exercise and eating healthy!!!
so i have faith in you and keeping the weight off!! yay you!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 13, 2007 06:05AM

hey there...well i don't worry so much about the sweat anymore...i used to be horrible about carrying my own spray bottle but not i just don't sweat it haha...well everyone is required to carry a towel to wipe down the machines....but i am not too worried about so much.....hmm that is awesome i wish my health insurance covered some fees that would be great....hmm well i am going to check out the card i have and see and send it to you if you can use it...also that is cool about your gym in your area as well...hm good luck..you hubby won't kill you haha he will learn to love it haha maybe he will join ONE Day too!!!! well girl good luck
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxx

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: April 14, 2007 12:59AM

Wow - you look fantastic !!! Wonderful pics, Taylor! Congrats to you!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: April 14, 2007 02:54AM

hey lady how are you today?? i hope all is well with you!!! i miss ya...i know you said it was hard posting cuz of the food...i think it helps posting your food for the day...but taht is why i try to keep my journal about my day not just my food...i think this is my journal of life not just food...so come read mine haha smiling smiley girl you know i love you and miss seeing your sweetness on the board!!! take care of yourself...i hope all was well today with everything!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 17, 2007 02:47AM

I'm wondering what you are up to the last couple days?! Give us a little upday on how you are doing..we miss you!

Love,
Prism

Date: April 17, 2007 03:06AM

yeah taylor where are you??? you are MIA ...you okay...let us know how you are!! miss you!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 18, 2007 12:24PM

hey gals-thanks for caring. i have been busy.trying to bust up the plateau my body was stuck in.i have lost 85 pounds now. have been babysitting and also shopping...and doing alot of exercise.i was on 1000 cals. yesterday.the day before 800.hubby has had a head ache all week.we think it is msg in foods. he was eating pretzels and he thinks this is it.my daughter is going thru something(again) and keeps asking me if i think she is bi-polar.i got her to work yesterday and then i went and cleaned her house...with a garden rake.so that is where i was yesterday.she spent over 100$ at the dollar store and her rent is over due-ish and her phone bill,electric bills and her garbage are all over due.her dad told her-"don't pay us rent-just tend to your other bills and get them caught up"she is going thru something.called us one nite and wanted to talk to her dad who has had a headache all week.he was so stressed from talking to her that he could not go to sleep.she hung up on him and then he was mad.then he called her back.so it is decided she needs to not spend her money...so wildly..then yesterday-arguing and meanish about everything. i took the family thur burger king-she always wants her burgers put thru the grill 2 x's.so we had to go up to the drive thru window...and she had to talk to the manager.agh.it is everything about her that spells bi-polar.i hope she takes our advice and go get some medication.she is always fighting everyone.so today-i am hiding out.gonna clean and sort my new to me clothes and clean my house and keep my phone on"hide out!"

Posted by: Mona ()
Date: April 18, 2007 08:01PM

Hi Taylor,

I love the pictures of you. Congrats on your new lovely look. You're really beautiful. You're a true inspiration.

Best,

Mona

Date: April 19, 2007 04:25AM

hey gal glad to see you back on here for a moment!! keep up the good work and sorry to hear about your daughter....tell your husband i hope he feels better soon..headaches are horrible....they are up there with toothaches....
welll it was wonderful talking with the other night you are sooolovely!!!
keep up the hard work
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox
not satchel paige ahah

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 20, 2007 04:06PM

Sounds like you and hubby need a vacation away from troubles..even just a week-end. I'm glad you are taking some respite away from daughter, and doing some things just for yourself. It will refuel you so you can deal better with those issues.

I've had 4 days without coffee so far and don't expect to go back to coffee..ever.

I've missed having my green smoothies for 2 days, but have had lovely fruit smoothies I make.

Love,
Prism

Date: April 20, 2007 06:29PM

hey yeah a vacation for you and hubby sounds like a good idea!!! maybe you should do a weekend getaway!! try it out....
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 28, 2007 04:44PM

heyyy T where ya be? havent seen you in a couple of weeks smiling smiley

Current Page: 10 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables