Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Getting the hang of this...
Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: May 24, 2007 07:19PM

Thanks for that sugestion pakd4fun I used to sleep on the floor too but I moved homes and went back up on the bed and come to think of it I hate my mattress. Am going to get on the floor again great idea!

Shoulder is a bit better, I am detoxing to a certain degree and so am not thinking straight and have been eating junk and sabotaging myself but I read The Fruitarian One's "Emotional Detox" and things are making a lot more sense now.

Have lots of options for my shoulder the biggest and most important is getting lots more exericse and eating raw!!

Hi Earthangel!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2007 07:33PM by Dulset.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 25, 2007 03:21AM

hey there you are!! good for you getting out there and trying the floor!! ihope it works for you hun!! good luck with anything that helps!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 29, 2007 08:30PM

I hope it works!!! It certainly won't do any harm.

Date: May 30, 2007 01:26AM

hey there how are things going?? how is the floor going i hope it is working out for you!!! let me know how life is!!
talk to you soon
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 05, 2007 05:48PM

Things are looking up! Less pain. Off the floor, it was fun but I had to vacuum and never went back down. Accupuncture may not be necessary, have an amazing Dr an osteopath by title who does athletic injuries and boy does he ever know what he's doing!! One treatment so far and I notice a major difference!! My ex had to pull strings to get me an appointment and I had to wait a month but it was worth it.

He said I had several injuries (yoga, whiplash) that were never dealt with and when I hurt my shoulder my body said no more and so the pain started.

Another raw food potluck this weekend, I'm making raw strawberry macaroons.

Date: June 05, 2007 06:16PM

hey there hun...wow that is amazing...that is great news on finding a dr. that helps you!! i am soo happy to hear that hun..you are doing really well and getting things taken care of!!
keep up the good work and enjoy your day
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 06, 2007 03:00AM

Dulset!

I've been thinking about you, I didn't know you were posting....so glad to hear that you are doing better....glad you found someone who is helping you! I was going to PM you to see how you are. And HERE you are---HELLO!

Sincere wishes for speedy recovery, keep eating well. And getting lots of rest and sleep, too.

Elakti smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Date: June 06, 2007 06:49AM

hey i hope you are resting...smiling smiley and healing hun...take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 11, 2007 12:33AM

Thanks EA.

Am doing very well, the treatment is working well, less and less pain everyday! I'm thrilled but still have to be patient.

Went to my second raw food potluck last eve and had some really good raw falafel. Will definitely sprout some chickpeas and make some. Had 'yogurt' made with soaked sesame seeds, dates, banana and lemon and water. It was real nice, sesame seeds have a lot of calcium in them and I seem to crave them.

I made lemon cashew macaroons from a recipe I found at www.goneraw.com
Not exactly low fat but very good mmmm. Am loving coconut meat right now, I find it just as satisfying as having a piece of chocolate.

Had my first taste of rambutan. Never had a fruit I had the urge to pet before I ate it lol.

Date: June 11, 2007 10:03AM

hello there dear..yay that is sooo exciting about the treatment...i am truly happy to know it is working and you are feeling better!!! keep it up and i can't wait till a few more months down the road and you are raving about no pain or so little pain you can't tell smiling smiley...that is going to be great.....

ooh raw falafel is soo good..the place i go to is great they make it too!!! hmm the sauce sounds yummy!! and your cookies too..i am not a big macaroon fan though lol...but i am sure they are lovely........

what is rambutan?? i am going to look it up right now haha...oh speaking of rare exotic things lol..(if it is) someone brought durian to the potluck i went to today and i about passed out...i had an experience with it a while back and the smell was overwhelming...
haha
take care and have a great day
lots of love
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: July 24, 2007 04:34PM

Over a month since my last post. Am much improved, pain all gone. Am more committed to raw than ever. Once I started healing it went very fast.

Have started working out a bit, am enjoying it immensely, after only 4 workouts I can see muscle definition on my legs already. My weight is still dropping, am down to 102 lbs at 5 ft 7 in. Scary, but I feel better than ever for the most part. And I look pretty healthy I think, my eyes and skin tell me what I need to know. Also am able to stretch my neck for the first time without major pain, there's elasticity in my joints, it came back, without pills, without anything but raw fruits and veggies! My heels are no longer rough and cracked, they're getting softer! Will post another picture of me soon.

Saw Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes speak in Toronto this weekend, they are both at or over 5 years raw. It was wonderful to see them and hear their stories. They both look amazing and they are so gracefully grounded and they seem so enthusiastic about their raw journey, for a journey it is.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 24, 2007 07:29PM

You are inspiring, thanks for sharing how raw food has helped you!

I saw Matt Monarch talk in Charlotte in June and it was very inspirational for me also. I bought his book Raw Success and started back on raw soon after hearing him. He even told us that him and Angela are a romantic pair now. I wish I had heard Angela talk. She came to Asheville, four hours away, and I decided against. Maybe next time.

Date: August 27, 2007 06:58AM

hey there..glad to hear all is well in your life!! yay you...that is super exciting!! take care of yourself and keep up the amazing work!!
oh hey do you ever talk to rawrnr??? i miss her ...she was an amazing women really miss her!!
well anyways i hope all is well in your world!!
love ya lots
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables