Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Funny Mistakes
Posted by: Cukes ()
Date: February 08, 2007 09:41PM

I'm a little over one week into RAW, and really I'm only about 80% RAW, at this point, I still enjoy light cooked veggie meals with salads when I go out to eat. I'm inching my way into RAW after being a Lacto-OVO Vegetarian for 10 years. I've been reading all about raw spaghetti with squash pasta and decided to make some only I didn't follow a recipe. I went to the store and bought green onions, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, and fresh oregeno and I blended it all together and poured it on some squash. YUCK! I thought I was gonna be sick. With all those yummy ingredients I thought there is no way I could go wrong. BUT I DID! Has anyone else ever made a completely aweful RAW dish?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Funny Mistakes
Posted by: Cukes ()
Date: February 08, 2007 09:44PM

Opps. I didn't understand that this was a blogging area I will post this message elsewhere.

Re: Funny Mistakes
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 12, 2007 05:47AM

hello cukes congrats on being a week raw!!! that is awesome!! i am very proud of you as i know how hard it is...i am only 2 1/2 weeks into it but i am loving the new me and my life journey on this path!! how about you??? keep me updated on your progress!! and good luck to you!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables