Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Here I join you!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 10, 2007 06:54AM

OK, it's perfect day to start! I am 25, 95kgs and feeling without any energy, depressed. But, it's a new day, thanks be to God! at noon I will go to hairdresser so I will show from outside that I am starting new life! I will even check some Universities, because I want to study and make something out of myself. I began my day pretty good! With a banana and water.
I prepared some carrots and probably I will make raw apple pie, like last time. I have Alissa Cohen book and DVD, so I will be making some crackers today smiling smiley

Enjoy your day!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Here I join you!
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 10, 2007 01:27PM

welcome jasnakrasna! well-your day sounds brite and full of promise and good ideas and plans.I hope the day will be to your liking.I am sorry you are depressed but u are doing good to get your hair done to perk u up and oh! lucky u!! to have plans to go to a university and to have alissa cohen book and dvd.yummy-crackers.hope u are feeling better soon.hugs and happy day-taylor

Re: Here I join you!
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 12, 2007 05:28AM

Hello there and welcome....I too have just started the raw thing....but about 2 1/2 weeks ago....i feel 110% better...i feel more energy and feel happier..i know it can work for you!! good luck and keep us updated....i am glad you are on the journey to renewing your health!!! you can do it!!! and remember at the beginning you may eat a lot at first of fruits and veggies to feel full but you will get past that and start to find your inner peace and harmony both emotionally and physically!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables