Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: newbie
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 24, 2007 08:34PM

yay dvdai for awesomeness!!!! i hope it lasts as i am sure it will on your wonderful raw journy...how is the weight loss progress??
take care hun
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dvdai ()
Date: April 24, 2007 09:19PM

hola, yup, still losing weight earthangel, albeit, slower

Its probably good that my weight loss has slowed down some, I was losing it really fast.

I feel amazing-more and more so.

How are you doing?

david

Date: April 25, 2007 03:05AM

i am doing really well thanks hun....glad you are doing so well and you are still losing that is awesome!!! your pic looks great!!! take care and keep in touch glad to see you posting moreo n here..missed ya while you were away smiling smiley
keep up the great work...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 02, 2007 08:13AM

hey there how's it going??? how are things going with less nuts and more fruits and veggies?? i hope all is well with yoU!!! i am sending good vibes your way all the way to the dakota's haha...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 06, 2007 08:01PM

I'm doing awesome, thanks for asking!

I decided to eat soe navel oranges this morning and I couldn't stop. I ate the bag I had and went to the store for some more. I picked up a grapefruit and some tangerines and some grapes.

I juiced and ate about 15 navel oranges, 1 grapefruit, and a bunch of grapes and I feel really energized. The juice tasted amazing. I hope I satisfied whatever was in those things. I feel like having more.

I've lost 57 lbs. being raw and 65 altogether. I am down to 230.

How are you doing?

david

Date: May 06, 2007 08:06PM

hey there..congrats!! you are doing so amazing i am soo happy for you!! keep up the awesome work........yum those oranges sound yummy!! enjoy them...
i am dong pretty wel...went to see brian clement speak from hippocrates..he suggested with my diabetes and other health challenges that i go strictly sprouts and veggies..no fruits...so i amgoing to try that this week as soon as i am done with all my fruit int he fridge....i don't know what to do with all of it though haha ihave a few melons and 10 mango's lol....
well glad to see you doing so well and checking in!!
keep us posted
oh love your pic!! very nice...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 11, 2007 03:24AM

I know I shoudn't eat too much avocado. But, starting sometime last week I couldn't stop. I'm eating them like mad.

When I started this I tried an avocado and didn't care much for it.

I had an organic one yesterday and it blew my mind had rich and buttery it was.

Since I have been on this avocado kick I was kinda worried about gaining weight. But, I've lost another 6 pounds.
Apparently, I was lacking something. I feel amazing and I've lost around 80 lbs. over the last 5 months.

keep a truck'n

david

Date: June 11, 2007 09:49AM

Hey there....well yay you!! yeah member you asked about avo's a while back....they are good for yoU!!! i am soo happy you are doing so well still and eating healthy!! it is great to hear from you...enjoy your day and all the fresh yumminess.
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 11, 2007 04:07PM

WOw you are still doing so wonderfuly congratulations. great pic btw

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 11, 2007 10:43PM

hey there how many avo's are you eating??? i am thinking maybe i should tweak my fat intake to a little bit a day or more..cuz right now i don't really eat any..and i am not seeing much weight loss..
how many you eat??
thanks
love earthangel
xoxooxoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 12, 2007 05:28PM

The last week and a half I have been eating 2 avocados a day.

I'm starting to lose the taste for them, so I am going to cut back.

Thanks for the feedback ladies.

I feel amazing!

david

Date: June 13, 2007 05:00AM

hey there...well good thanks for the info on the avo's i am going to add in a few extra fats via avo's and see how that helps..maybe one a day smiling smiley
keep up the amazing work!!
love earthangel
xxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 22, 2007 09:22PM

I decided to up my greens about a week ago. My appetite has been supressed quite a bit and I've been taking in less then a thousand calories a day. I feel great though.
Anything with fats in it has lost its appeal also.

david

Date: June 23, 2007 06:54AM

hey there that is awesome..lots of greens is a great thing!!
keep it up
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: July 05, 2007 12:13AM

I am glad I had today off.

I detoxed really hard and my gut feels raw.

david

Date: July 13, 2007 02:05AM

Over the last 4 days, I've eaten ALOT of fruits and vegetables and I've gained about 5 pounds. I've taken in at most 1500 calories according to fitday.com.

I feel great, but have I reached a target weight?

Or, am I retaining alot of water?
Or, something I can't think of?

david

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 13, 2007 06:17AM

I just read your diary and you have been doing fantastic. Congratulations on the weight loss. I too need to lose a lot of weight I hope I don't gain weight on this I did'nt think that was possible. I love avacados too, I did'nt know they helped lose weight. I usually have one a day but I read I should have only half of one and not every day of the week. I just love them right now. I wonder if you have reached your ideal weight. If you look and feel good than that would be the answer don't you think? If you find out anything send a noat my way
Pam

Date: July 13, 2007 02:04PM

It's weird how much my weight can fluxuate.

This morning, my weight is down about 6 pounds from last night.
I'm around 205 now.

Yeah, avocados are great, and to think I didn't care for them until I became raw. I had two solid weeks where I was eating 2 or more a day and still losing weight. I guess my body needed something from them. I have since laid off of them and eat one every 2 or 3 days.

Thanks Pam for the input amd good luck to you.

Today's going to be a great day!

david

Date: July 19, 2007 02:25PM

The last couple of days my patience has been really low and I'm extremely frustrated, some of it warranted, but not on the level I'm feeling it.

Could this be detox?

david

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 19, 2007 02:40PM

I too have been feeling negative emotions. watch out for your bowel movements and make sure you are evacuateing. I mean to say regular. They say that could have a lot to do with negative emotions.
Are you exersizing? I also have been feeling like I have pent up energy just waiting to explode. I guess I am not use to feeling good? Keep up the good work though. What books have you read? Have you found any support in your area? I am glad the grocery stores now have organic produce It is much easier than having to drive into the city to get my needs. I still want to find a young coconut I have heard they are tasty.
take care and eat well
Pam

Date: July 20, 2007 02:03AM

I have been evacuating. Enough or not, I don't know as I've been eating less and less in quantity.

I've been eating alot of watermelon lately and did a search on watermelon detoxing and found out that watermelon and broccoli are good for cleaning the liver so I've been doing that the last couple of days [http://ezinearticles.com/?Detox---The-Liver-Detoxification-Diet&id=524407]. Tonight, my patience was really low and my attitude intense so I decided to quit the watermelon and broccoli thing.
I'm going to get more exercise starting now. I have been doing pretty decent with the exercise. I ride bike everyday. I train in Judo/Jujitsu twice a week. I jog and do light weightlifting a couple times a week. But, I'm thinking I need more.

I haven't read too many books on the raw diet, but I do alot of research on the web and I try to be careful with that. But, the feeling in my head is really making me wanna lash out at someone or something.

As far as support in my area, I'm the only one in the town I currently live in that I know is raw. That doesn't bother me so much. I don't mind sticking out, in fact I thrive on it.

I broke open a coconut the other day and it was good!

david

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 20, 2007 02:55PM

I know I get very irritable and on edge when my blood sugar is high. I just feel like I am going to explode! I also found the worst fruit in terms of raising my bs is watermelon.

A chiropractor that does kinesiology figured out that I am hypersensitive to broccoli also. It was my favorite vegetable too! :-( So, I gave it up and I feel better not having it in my veggie juice or on my salad.

Just thought I would share in case any of this has any relevance to your situation.

Take care.

Date: July 20, 2007 05:32PM

Thanks for the info and support karennd!

I went on a long bike ride last night and ate earlier this morning. Normally, I wasn't eating till after 12:00.

I feel great today. Still too early to tell, but I think the extra biking and early eating might have helped.

david

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 20, 2007 06:43PM

Cool, good to hear you are feeling great today!

Date: August 27, 2007 07:06AM

hey there dvdai..how are you doing?? sounds like life was getting rough for you!! but you are overcoming it and working through it with exercise and persistance!! yay you!! keep up the good work!! you have come such a long way since february 18th!!!
congrats
lots of love
earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: October 25, 2007 10:04AM

hi how are you??? hope all is well in your world!!! let me know how things are going for you!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables