Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: 30 day green juice fast
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 05, 2007 10:09AM

Purser debbie,

I woke up early too. wanted to enjoy loveliness of midnight twilight morning time.

<<as i am eating a little bit is it ok for me to still post here?>>

I, the genericpeachsonian, hereby grant Purser Debster as official GREENPEACH Voyager ! ( sounds of a peach stadium in the background ... u can hear their deafening cheers)

I guess its unanimous smiling smiley
Dont u KNOW that a ship needs it Purser? It is de rigeur... mark my words. What is our account allowance for victuals? Let the captain know. Also ask the Helmster if she needs any more supplies for ship maintenance.

Mateys,

I drank the water from 2 young coconuts and also some freshly squeezed orange juice and maaaaan was it goooooood! I didn't feel loopy either like I did from drinking the apple juice thing on whatever the day it was. i just felt purely delighted and refreshed.

Helmsterdynamiteroyaltycarrie,

hows the sailing? what's our reading? where R we headed? I like Cap'n celery Crunch's idea of going to tahiti or was it cape cod? ( tryin to remembah)

Capn Celery Crunch,

did u share some of your juice with Sparkey? u KNOW how he gets when he doesn't get his fair share. take good care of him on your trip. he'll be on your side when the sharks start bearing their pearly teeth.

he's a good little boxer dog, he is !

Careening our way to Day 7
twill be a lovely day ( with some bright purple storms lit up... do u FEEL it?)

i do... but i'll be on a peach and let my mateys navigate it for me

la da da da dee da dum

u don't think i'd navigate it by MYSELF do ya? uh huh ... i don't lift a finger on GREENPEACH... i just get my nails done with emerald tints and hemp highlights in my hair ... this is truly the life...what can i tell ya...

lifes a peach!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: debbie ()
Date: March 05, 2007 10:47AM

morning to ya LV! thanks for the support!
so please tell me why is orange better than apple?

Date: March 05, 2007 01:38PM

Debster,

<<so please tell me why is orange better than apple?>>

i don't know if an orange is better than an apple
all i know is what i felt at the time
and feelings always change
this much i do know

other areas of knowledge are always up in the air

Helmster, Capt'n , give Debster more helpful information: one of us outta know more and it aint me smiling smiley

"Nothing is good or bad but thinking it maketh it so"

William Shakespeare

Posted by: dynamiteroyalty ()
Date: March 05, 2007 03:04PM

The only thing I can say about oranges right now is that I'm still amazed when I see the "99 cents each" sign at the store these days. Orange juice mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

L-V, I have no idea where we're going yet, but the weather is looking nice.

Posted by: greenpeach ()
Date: March 05, 2007 04:14PM

Hey there - I don't know if I can still be captain. I ate yesterday - it was a raw alkaline green sugar-free binge, but it was definitely a binge. Lots of food. It was very low-vibrational-feeling after almost 10 days of no chewing, but that is what I wanted - I wanted not to feel the heartbreak I was feeling. I wanted to feel dead. I know that in undertaking a fast or even raw, one supposedly makes a commitment to feel whatever one is feeling, notice it, observe it, watch it pass, but I just didn't want to. I didn't want to vipassana. I wasn't interested in anything but not hurting for a second or two. And a second of not hurting was all I got.

I nominate the Purser to take over captainly duties - and Helmster should set course for Tahiti OR Cape Cod - both should be beautiful today.

Date: March 05, 2007 04:48PM

poor captain! it sounds like your binge was very healthy!! fair play to you! god it could have been so much worse considering your miseralbe circumstances. i think you should be very proud of yourself.
as for me being captain, no chance!! i've been eating, not much grant"d, but bits and bobs. so.....looks like your still the man for the job!! who else is going to inspire us with such wealth of information!!
i hope you feel less sad soon.....
time heals (boring but true)

Date: March 05, 2007 05:49PM

Let's all start over with the Captain ... yaaaaayyy!!

I wanna take a break too from the PEACH ( wheeewwww!) cuz its been one mighty INTENSE journey and I richly deserve a vacation. Actually, I am QUITE looking FORWARD to taking a breather but then I'll start over tomorrow with joy.

Captain,

U know how the saying goes. Once a Captain, ALWAYS a Captain. Yer the gold piece of this outfit and still shining. You were honest to us and true to yourself in doing what you had to do to protect your precious heart from further heartbreak and that is honorable in its own way. Even SPARKEY agrees cuz he's been through a heartbreak of his own recently and he'll be watching over you especially closely during this time. We all will. Don't leave GREENPEACH.... it will

s
i
n
k

splash!

and the sharks will eat it up and THEN what??

Rest your lil soul inside the Peach. Close your eyes. The dolphins are singing to you...just rest for a while... u only gotta handle it a little bit at a time... no hurry...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( that's martian for "take it easy"winking smiley

( sounds of the PEACH restfully snoozing)

Date: March 05, 2007 06:02PM

Welcome back, every day welcome back.

Date: March 05, 2007 06:12PM

i totally agree with lv and carrie come back soon captain! we miss you!

Date: March 06, 2007 12:01AM

GREENPEACH FOREVER!

Captain, come back . We're having yer absolute FAVE ambrosia: endive and celery juice ( okay... maybe that's Sparkey's fave but still....) don't let Sparkey down ... and the whole gang will be there 2!

B'sides: I , for one, am getting more curious about the aisthesis thing.... tell us more about it... the "raw alkaline green" thang sounded delish! U shuld have invited us sad smiley

see ya all 2 morrow!

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: March 06, 2007 08:00AM

Props to my Martian Lady... *Thumbs up*

Date: March 06, 2007 12:04PM

lanternman:

sheshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheeeeesssshhhhhhhhhh
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

smiling smiley

Date: March 06, 2007 12:13PM

Day 1 ( start of )

sipping on some lemon water this morning
feeling calm and hopeful
i'm excited by what the day will bring
hope my Mateys have sunlight in their hearts

gonna pick up some celery this afternoon
i luvvv its mild refreshing flavor
celery and broccoli has got to be the classiest combo as far as "mild" goes
but i always do hanker for the darker greens as well
plenty of parsley still in the fridge
i am so lucky

i had a verrry restful sleep
it did me wonders
simple things like that
just makes my day

Date: March 06, 2007 01:44PM

glad you're feeling good lv!
i'm going to be dipping in and out of this thread as i'm not fasting (still not eating very much luckily!) so i'll pop in and out to say hello and see how your all doing
i'm so pleased i bumped into you all! i've learned so much! i didn't have a clue about why i was getting these 'IBS' type symptoms, i was a bit freaked out by it, and now thanks to captain's steadfast and patient answers i know what it is and have made a commitment to myself to resolve this problem. so high green very very low fruit for me!! i was a bit lost on the raw path before this, in and out all the time, but now i feel more motivated to commit to it as much as i can (like i said here in france it is VERY difficult, when going out etc, i tend to eat cooked (vegan) to avoid all the boring questions!!)
anyway that's for the future. for the moment i'm on juice for breakfast, juice with avocado in it for lunch and then tonight i'll add more.
anyway thank you all once again and happy sailing!!

Date: March 06, 2007 02:35PM

Purser Debbie:

ha ha u say u wanna " avoid all the boring questions" u get from being a rawie?

This is something that happened to me recently:

Person: Why are you having THATTTTtttt?

Me: cuz i like it

Person: You want some of THIS ?( enthusiastically cutting up some thick slab of unmentionables)

Me: not particularly

Person: C'mon! You need to fatten up a bit ! ( as he proudly pats his own tummy with a congenial smile)

Me: hmmm...

Person: C'mon.. have some ! I like to share!

Me: that's okay

Person: why NOT?

Me: cuz I don't wan't it

Person: but WHY?

Me: just because

Person: well, i LOVE having my meat and potatoes! Its the best thing that was EVER invented since sliced bread.

Me: is that right?

Person: yeah

Me: okay

I like to take it easy.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: March 06, 2007 03:07PM

Haha!

I must say that this is the most entertaining and enlivening thread on the board right now...

makes me wish I were doing a green juice fast

just so I could climb aboard.

you guys RAWK!

khale

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: March 06, 2007 09:15PM

My short visit here, nothing to say, just read....

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: March 07, 2007 08:00AM

Epilogue to the Meat and Potatoes Guy:

Him: Sorry that I ate all this up. I wanted to share but ... you know, its been a while since I've had such a GOOD steak. I mean, like, ... I'm talking like a REALLLL GOOOOD STEAK! ( distancing and shaking his own hands for emphasis) You don't eat much do you? I guess you already ate, huh? Just drinking that stuff? Hey, you wanna go out and get some dessert or something? I know a place that serves up the BEST chocolate cake... I mean, like REaaaaaaaAAlll good stuff. Not that sort of junk u get from a box.. its from SCRAATCH, you know? like HAND made! FRESH! good stuff! REAL eggs! GOOD flour!REAL fresh sugar. I can SMELL it!

Me: that's quite alright

Him: Hey, you're not one of those VEGEtaaaarRians, are you?

Me: and suppose I am?

Him: well... you know? You're really alright for someone that's a vegetarian, you know that? I'm like giving you a compliment here. You know, I know some vegetarians that are just ( waving his hand over his head)... just "out there" ( followed by a high pitched drawn out whistle)

Me: i see

Him: ( shaking his head) oohh.. but i wasn't talking about YOU! I mean, like, you're different. You're not like THEM! Hey, mind if I smoke?

Me: we're inside a restaurant

Him: we're not INside, this is the patio ( drawwing out the word paaaatio) so technically we're OUTside

Me: i gotta go now

Him: well, it was good getting together to talk about this thing

Me: yeah

Him: we should get together and do this again, sometime

Me: we'll see about that

rawgosia:

i say that one plus one still equals one

i worked out the proof
check it for me, will ya?

here it is:

1 and 1
and 1

therefore 1

i like it myselfsmiling smiley

khale:

glad u dropped into the Peach
there's a hammock that is there out for you on the starry deck
the captain laid out out there himself for enthusiastic visitors

b'sides, glad you are here
cuz it just reminds me that i need to get some kale tomorrow
good stuff, it is smiling smiley

Hey Mateys,

I had the inside flesh of the coconuts. I had drunk the water from them the other day so that's why I finished it off ( neat excuse, huh? i thought so myself smiling smiley

so i'll resume tomorrow with you. i feel good right now. peaceful. i had felt very peaceful this morning ( verrry much so) then some time in the late evening, i felt agitated.. now, i feel more repose..

i ran into this guy who was from another country
and he kept using the word "weird"
i liked how he used that word
because it sounded so different , the way he used it
he didn't look like the type of person that would use that word

i know that sounds funny but its like hearing Abraham Lincoln use the word
'weird" .. This man seemed way too dignified to be using that word. But he did, and I found myself being intrigued by how he used words. i was listening to him very closely. It was a spiritual experience, to say in the least.

go figure

things are hitting me from 'weird" angles, nowadays
no telling how I'll respond

its all good though
i never thought i'd be so fascinated by a single word

weirrrrddd..

later Mateys

fly with me
let's soar together
crash into the sunlit orb together
join hands and steal sun rays together

Date: March 07, 2007 08:36AM

hi lv glad your doing fine
it's not so easy to get coconuts over here, is the stuff you get in cans or cartons any good? it's more like cream than water, says its just coconut.
a few more IBS typê symptoms yesterday evning and this morning so am trying process of deletion of what i ate yesterday to find out what it was (either carrot or flax seed)
have a good day

Date: March 07, 2007 10:33AM

Heey Purser Debster:!

<<it's not so easy to get coconuts over here, is the stuff you get in cans or cartons any good? it's more like cream than water, says its just coconut>>

i'm not sure
i never got it in a can or carton so i wouldn't be able to tell you
i cleaved the last of my coconuts ( the one that is called "young coconut" : not the super brown hard one.. this one is actually cleavable if u have a cleaver) the water has the same translucence as water unless u blend it with the fleshy part otherwise its like water

but Cap'n Crunch posted that he ordered some from the UK
Maybe u could ask him if it was any good

Captain!

Was it any good? Sparkey's been complaining that u ain't around anymore. He woooofs and WOOOOFFFFS and I can't get the poor huckster to simmer down. You better help out here. He has the aisthesis thing more with you than me. He can tell that I'm a greenya colada lounger so he won't listen to me.

<<a few more IBS typê symptoms yesterday evning and this morning so am trying process of deletion of what i ate yesterday to find out what it was (either carrot or flax seed>>

good luck on that
let us know how you are progressing ,Purser

I can't wait to get back to the gjf again tomorrow
should be a truly beautiful day for me
it already is so far
but it isn't the next day yet

i like right now though
it was so incredible outside
i couldn't believe it

the weather is strange
and getting stranger yet
but doesn't detract from the beauty of the stormy skies

whaddya say Helmster?
where we headed?

Date: March 07, 2007 12:43PM

Day 1

like i said, this is starting out beautiful
probably the most beautiful day of my life
no doubt, actually

going to juice up the rest of the parsley

i'll probably take a quick hike this morning
and stay focused on peace
there is a storm around me
or at least, that is how i perceive all the going on's that i am deeply involved in

i focus
light

it calms me
today will be better than yesterday
its inevitable

i'm inspired again
always

catcha'll later Mateys

big hug

Date: March 08, 2007 01:10AM

Day 1

Just a bump to let you know you're not alone here L-V. I just got back from an hour long walk and I'm having a smoothie. My sister was looking through pictures tonight and found this picture of me shortly before I starting eating raw foods and the difference is so shocking. Nothing has ever caused such a drastic change in my life. I'm happy to be right here today.

Date: March 08, 2007 03:19AM

thanks Carriesmiling smiley

I'm glad to hear that you've made such positive improvements to your health.It IS exciting to be making progress of ANY kind, isn't it? smiling smiley

Today was a really strange day but I got through it. Two things that I had been working on and had my heart set on going through was "DENIED". But one thing that I had made strides in getting was "ACCEPTED". Wow...this day turned my head upside down. Even though, the one request I had spent a lot of time on was rejected, I still felt good about it ( amazingly) because , at least I tried my best, and I had to "find out" if I could pull it off anyways. If they had accepted my proposal, I would have gone for it. I'll just have to find another way to do what I want to do. It just takes a little more work and creativity... It's all good. I'm getting to be a little more flexibile. This is good. This is my real goal, actually... to be alright with whatever outcome as long as I do my best. That's all I can do, really. ya know?

You know... I've been thinking. I'm pretty lucky that I can obtain vegetables , that i have a juicer, that I can drink this. There are some people who would like to have this opportunity but it isn't available to them due to poverty.
In some areas, a person couldn't even do a water fast because the water is not fit for human consumption.

I really don't know why I bother complaining about anything at all. I have my health. I have hope. What more could i possibly ask for?

Anything is possible. This is my new mantra. It makes me smile when I say that.

of course, it helps to believe it ( i do).

Date: March 08, 2007 09:21AM

hi guys
very uplifting LV, thanks!
i'm still around, Three large green juices a day plus bits of celery, olives coconut etc, but very strange, feeling bloated again! can't work out the cause... oh well! at least i'm 100% raw and very low sugar (for the moment!!!)
have a good day

Date: March 08, 2007 01:34PM

Day 2

Hi Debbie,

three large green juices sounds deelish!
i'm doing my regular of water with lemon in early day and green juices later on
its going to be a very energetic day

will post more when i come back
glad yer all still around ! smiling smiley

Date: March 09, 2007 09:50AM

funny how i think every day is going to be better than the day that preceded it
looking forward to day 3

feeling kind of quiet, lately

Date: March 09, 2007 03:02PM

hello!
hope you are all(?) doing fine
just dropped in to let you know that i'm feeling really good and feel very positive about my new eating approach of less sweet fruit and more greenery to hopefully get rid of the candida. i havent had any sypmtoms so far today so i feel like i'm on the right path. (i'm gonna try and esta&blish a 2 green juices plus salad etc daily routine)
will let you know more later!
good luck and respect to you!!

Date: March 09, 2007 05:06PM

start of day 3

today will be the greatest day, ( as usualsmiling smiley

heyyy debbie! that sounds awesome!
i'll be glugging right along with you!
i feel very good
i don't know why
i just feel reallly good

gotta go now
will be back to let u know if i still feel good ( hee hee)

Date: March 10, 2007 01:10AM

JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH IS ON!

Date: March 10, 2007 03:14AM

dynamiteroyaltysmiling smiley

JAMES AND THE GIAAAAAAANORMOUS PEACH ISSSS OOOONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

can't write much lately because been real busy
but will write some more again

see ya on day 4

i feel like i want to hug a lot of people
that's not usually the case

Current Page: 8 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables