Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: confessions of a raw foodie
Posted by: k8lyn07 ()
Date: April 04, 2007 10:25AM

i think i am getting a lot more accustomed to eating raw food because all my life i hated apples and now they taste good to me, and like salads and things just taste a lot more flavourful... i eat cooked food sometimes, because i am a poor poor college student, and it just tastes empty to me. luckily i have grocery store cards stored away from xmas that i am going to use at home this easter weekend, and maybe nab some oatmeal etc. that no one at home eats.

im limiting my cals to about 1200 average each day, which they say is the bare minimum, and i do atleast 30 mins of cardio each day, but im still not losing weight, its so strange. i feel like i look different, but it seems like i should be losing *some* weight considering how drastic the measures are. why is this happening? i eat nuts etc. but i limit them, and i don't think the amount im eating should change things that much. i started running because i heard switching up your cardio exercise helps so your body doesnt get accustomed to it, and i think that helped, but still, why arent i losing more? I stay within a .50 range (122.75 to 123.25, or more considering how late in the day it is, for a whole week, I just expect more change with a regimen like that?

BTW, allrecipes.com has awesome smoothie ideas, I made a banana mango one the other day and it was delicious. Is anyone making RawChef's raw easter eggs this weekend? they look so good. anyway that's it for now, oh what is your typical daily diet/regimen?? im curious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 04, 2007 06:05PM

hey there...well it might be your body is healing and not worried about weight loss right now.....it is just shifting things and healing and so you won't lose weight but eventually you will lose...unless you are to your natural weight then you will maintain it...so i am not sure these are just some things that might be the culprit.....well keep it up though you are doing good....that little bit of cooked food could be holding you back too since you are pretty low in weight...it maybe just what is holding onto those extra pounds...go 100% raw and see what happens....your health is not worth the price you don't pay...that is what i have to tell myself cuz i am always low onthe funds as well!!
you can look at any of our diary's and see our diet and regimen..most of at least i do post more then once a day...everything i eat and all that i do at the gym is listed on my diary...so you gotta read through everybody's and you will get an idea!
thanks have a great day and good luck
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hmm no i am not doing the raw easter eggs..is it actual eggs???? i stick with vegan only!! but i bet they are interesting!
good luck

Date: April 12, 2007 05:56AM

hey there what's going on?? hope all is well with you!! take care and let us know how are you doing!! miss ya
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 16, 2007 12:27AM

hey there just stopping by to say hi and see how tihngs were going!! take care of yourself and keep it up!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables