Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What happened to me?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 13, 2007 09:34PM

i was thrown out of rawfoodsupport as Stockholm, and that has been really weird. I don't know what I said so bad. Anyway, I am still here and still RAW - my fourth day all entirely raw, organic, vegan. I'll post more later.

Starfruit and Sachelle, well, I don't know that I can resist a double dare with a cherry on top....anyway I ordered myself a Brazilian workout video today and just doing that will be more than I've done for a few months. Hopefully it'll build my confidence enough for a real class - this room is a very bad dance studio and the DVD monitor is TINY and doesn't get very LOUD. I need the drums to be LOUD so I can get into it and feel it more than I feel my own stupidity. Starfruit, where do you go for it, or do you go a bunch of places?

Did my usual 64 oz green juice, and even had two bananas - haven't had those in years. Ifound them too heavy, but later I had a little package of 4.4 oz blueberries - that was great - they were so cute and I tried to cherish each one as an individual before I totally devoured it.

xo megan, feeling kinda small letters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened to me?
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: March 13, 2007 11:23PM

That's so strange!!! Do you have any idea why. All your posts seem to be fine. hmmm. Well glad you are going to dance. I take at Steps. It's on the upper west side. You should come take with me sometime. Well sorry about that strangeness.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Re: What happened to me?
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 14, 2007 08:48AM

hmm megan that is really odd...i wonder what it was...it never seemed to be bad...oh well i am glad it didn't discourage you to stay away.....i got your info via email today... thanks girl i hope you have mine too!!! well keep up the good work and i am so glad you order the dvd...that is a step ahead..good work hun
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables