Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Support to loose weight after trip
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 25, 2007 03:58AM

dear cy-we have a raw resturant here in portland and i am just dying to go to it.i want to try raw pizza.so i may do this soon.well-i need to get back on track.not that i was so far off. i have some carrot and beet pulp in the freezer from juicing and i may make me some crackers too. i need to may hummus.also tomorrow or tonite i will add some flax to my pulp and put them in the food dryer.u do really good. i am still eating on my bread. the thing i wish is that all un cook books has the calories in the servings. not all do and that makes me unsure in the weight loss thing.well-good job. oh-there is a yoga show in tv every day.in the morning after hubby goes to work. i may do this.it looks good.take care.hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 25, 2007 04:20AM

Hey there...awesome power today!! that is amazing...good for you...imagining the big salad and not tempt or give in to the pizza place...one thing i love the smell of is the bbq's like cook outs...but i don't like the stuff..i used to have veggie burgers and grilled veggies with everyone having their own thing....the smell reminds me of home and summer time when my dad would make it home in time to cook his steaks or hamburgers or chicken and i would make the fresh salad and veggies and we would al sit down together..wow the power of smel huh?? anyways i love that smell more then anything.....
haha take care
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: cy ()
Date: March 25, 2007 09:56PM

Taylor Dear,great that you have a raw restaurant to go.I have to search for one here in White Plains,Ny. This raw pizza sounds really good. I think I'm going to have my "period" week,so I got crazy about chocolate.I made some raw brownnies,cacao,coconut and agave and ate evrything.Now I will go straight to the treadmill. I still not on my "wanted weight",but I'm getting there,and you and Sachelle are so good to me.... As you said,the calories in raw food are very high and I've heard that it's not so good to eat a lot of nuts,and high calories.The best diet is the undereating diet. Raw undereating diet.I had a friend that lived 95 years eating very little,not a raw fooder at all,but a undereating person.
But if we want to live and feel good,the best way is to stick with greens and fruits.
And Sachelle,food and smell are very powerful on our emotional memory.I remember the rice cakes that my grandmother made me and that fells home for me.Evry time that I see a rice cake I remember her.That is difficult to take away from our memory,because the rice cake for me means grandma's love.
Take care,and thanks a lot you two for helping me.
Love XXXXOOOO
Cy

Date: March 26, 2007 01:19AM

HI there darlin...no problem you deserve only the best..always glad to help out a fellow raw foodie!!!! hope all is well with you sounds like you are doing amazing as usual!!! keep up the great work!!! take care of yourself and you will be fine
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: cy ()
Date: March 26, 2007 07:23PM

Lots of love for you too Sachelle.Thanks a lot for the kind words.That makes a huge difference.And love for you too Taylor.You two are wonderful.
XXXXXOOOOO
Cy

Date: March 26, 2007 07:53PM

Hi there have an amazing day as i know you will!!!!! take care...
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 04, 2007 02:32AM

Hey there where have you been??? i hope all is well with you and you are still doing amazing on raw (i am sure you are)
if not we are always here for you no matter what to support and help you through it!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox
aka sachelle i changed my name in case i didn't tell you....

Date: April 09, 2007 12:41AM

hey there what's going on...i hope all is well with you!!! please let us know how you are doing..i worry about you!! know that we are always here for support no matter waht!!
take care
love always earthangel
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 12, 2007 05:54AM

hey there...i am worried and miss you!!! i hope all is well with you and things are well come back to us....we need to know how you are so we can support you no matter what!! take care hun...and i am sending positive vibes your way!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 15, 2007 10:23PM

cy my dear where are you??? i saw you psted on the main forum did we scare you off??? i hope all is well....miss yoU!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: May 02, 2007 08:16AM

hey there how are things?? just stopped in to say hi......take care
love earthangel
xoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables