Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How can I delete a Personal Ad here?
Posted by: Lurch ()
Date: March 25, 2007 12:06AM

How can I delete a Personal Ad here?
Posted by: Lurch (IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2007 06:22PM

Hi,

How can I contact the owner of this site? A man named John used to run this, and I knew him a little bit.

I emailed this website 3 or 4 times and got no reply to my question of how to delete a personal as I placed here in 1999 or 2000. when I google my name the ad comes up. I have wanted to delete this for about 4 years. Please advise. I had a different email address then, one that I may no longer remember. I lived in NH then and since 12/2003 have lived in TN. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How can I delete a Personal Ad here?
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 25, 2007 03:22AM

boy lurch-i have no idea. i am sorry/at least to give u some answer.i wish i could help.it took me forever to figure out how to post a picture.then once i push thing s and had 2 of the same and tried to delete one of the post and it would not take.sorry.have u posted it to Bryan???he should tell u.sorry and good luck.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: March 26, 2007 04:19PM

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for replying.

How and where do I post to Bryan? Please advise.

Date: March 26, 2007 06:19PM

well lurch-i would go on the main forum and write "bryan...in here please".then when he clicks on to see what u want-u can be telling hime about your personal ad u want erased or taken off.or u could post him in the private message area.there is a long list of names of people on this site and u could do it this way.good luck.and take care.taylor

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 26, 2007 07:56PM

Hey Lurch...i read your post on the main forum a few days back and bryan already responded to your post...he said your actual ad is deleted due to crashes in the system years back......but google still pulls it up...it is something you have to ask with google....i placed a nanny ad on craigslist and even though the ad is gone off of craigslist it still comes up on google but when you click it it is not there.....so you might just have to contact google and ask how you can get it to go away or lower in ranking...but it isn't on this site anymore....like if you went to the personals you wouldn't find it or if you clicked on it from google. so bryan has given you his advice!!
good luck
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 29, 2007 03:24PM

Hi, Thanks for replying but I don't think that information is correct. Google pulls it up and the link works fine, and here is a link to it :

[www.living-foods.com]

This link is live and still online, and I hope to delete it.

I just checked my post to the main board and I didn't see anyone's reply to it. I PMd Bryan yesterday and have got no reply from it yet. I guess I'll keep trying to get this done.

Date: March 29, 2007 03:39PM

I just went to my post on the main forum and I did not see a reply from Bryan there. That post was hijacked by other people that changed the subject.

Date: March 29, 2007 06:41PM

hmm i don't know then...no one knows really...it doesn't pull up through classifieds though...good luck ...you might not be able to get it off....not sure
love sachelle
xoxoxoxox

Date: March 29, 2007 10:34PM

Oh, I'm going to get it deleted if I have to get legal help to help me do so.

Date: March 29, 2007 10:42PM

It's not a classified ad - it's a PERSONAL ad. Go to the personals and there it is.

I'm starting to think that many of you are protein deficient here and maybe not too on the ball.

Date: March 29, 2007 10:47PM

I guess Bryan did reply to one of my posts, and he said it was a POST that I cannot have deleted. I never said it was a post - I said many times that it's a PERSONAL AD that I'm trying to get deleted.

I guess you people cannot read very good. I'm getting really fed up with this website.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 30, 2007 01:09AM

Hey Lurch I just sent an email to living foods as well asking that he please help you maybe if enough people ask it might help...lol otherwise i dont know what else to suggest smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2007 01:23AM by Jgunn.

Date: March 30, 2007 02:32AM

well i am beginning to think you are a raw foodists cuz you are too cranky to be one......anyways i meant personals i looked it up so i knew what you meant although i might of typed the wrong thing sorry no one is perfect...and how rude...we are all being nice trying to help you offering suggestions and opinions and you are being rude...i know you are frustrated but calm down WE can't delet the ad for you only the owner can...but we were trying to help....and the post i read bryan's response he said that the system had crashed and all things were delete INCLUDING PERSONAL ADS specifically said...so that was what iw as referring to...you need to be a little nicer we are trying to help offer things we could think of or suggestions...we are just people on here to talk to one another for support...so that is what we are doing....we don't run the site so i am sorry if we don't have answers but i don't appreciate your rude comments..i was trying to help and look it up and try to figure it out for you...but i guess i shouldn't go out of my way to help someone huh?
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 31, 2007 08:07AM

Yeah, I guess I may have been a little rude and/or impatient. It was frustrating because for several days I contacted the site/mod/owner and posted many times with little or no results. It seemed almost like they were trying to ignore me or something. I think I finally have it now and the ad was removed.

Take care and best of health.

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: March 31, 2007 08:16AM

Hey there Lurch glad to hear you got the problem resolved that makes me happy!! congrats........it's okay i just wante to bring it to attention cuz i felt hurt i was only trying to help smiling smiley

well good luck with everything and hopefully we will see you around here!!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: March 31, 2007 11:34AM

hey lurch-good for you-u did it.yay!! take care.taylor

Date: March 31, 2007 12:19PM

Good luck to you too.

Goodbye.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables