Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Life as I want it.
Posted by: Monark ()
Date: October 15, 2007 06:08PM

Hey there noffster smiling smiley I've fallen off the wagon a bit myself - but don't despair - I'm just climbing back on - I've discovered green smoothies lately and they are really helping me get back on track smiling smiley .

I also work in a health food store - I am so very blessed to receive all the free organic produce that I am able to bring home !!!! Life is good smiling smiley

Hang in there sweetie - it's all just a journey smiling smiley

Hugs and Blessings to ya !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: October 25, 2007 09:21AM

Hey hun...okay so seriously...we live like 5 minutes apart and we NEVER hang out haha...what is the problem with this picture haha....i go past irvine to tustin EVERYDAY to whole foods.....do you ever go there??? and where do you work again?? maybe one day i will just stop in and say hello!!! oooh and i need your number again lol...my phone is playing tricks on me...i need to get a new one..this one shuts off turns on..the other day it cleaned my sim card..and i lost ALL numbers...so nerve racking cuz i didn't have my works number and needed to call the family when all the fires started...oh a mess really!!! but girl i miss you...and hope we can hang out soon or get together...text me!!
love you and miss you
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: noff ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:31AM

sachelle! wow yes we need to hang out! I have fallen back into my eating habits that are far from healhful and I feel like, well fill in the blank. How are you? How about the weekend after next? I'm free most saturday and sundays. I'll talk to you later this week love. Thanks for your message xo

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: October 29, 2007 01:30AM

hi doll!!!! yay...sooooo excited we are going to hang out!! it's going to be great haha.....i need to make friends in this new area too!!! haha it is hard coming from sd and starting over again!!! oh well....hmm hey i need your number lol...i don't have it....weekend after next...sounds good is that the second weekend in november??? as long as it isn't the 14th!! i want to go see paramore in LA unless you would like to come too haha....
hope all is well!!! miss you!!!
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables