Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

3rd week on raw and don't know what I doing.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 10, 2007 09:46AM

I've decided to go raw and I'm eating raw now for three weeks but I don't know what to eat and when to eat it. I just eat fruit for breakfast a green salad at lunch and fruit in the evening. This is very monotonous. Does anybody has any ideas as how I should go about raw food eating? Thanks for you answer in advance.

Louise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 3rd week on raw and don't know what I doing.
Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: April 10, 2007 02:56PM

Eating raw has it's challenges in the beginning. Blending fruit and greens can give you some variety.
The more you eat this way the more you will love the fruit and your body should start to guide you, at least that's what I've found.
Also, look at the recipe section and see if anything appeals to you. There are tons of recipes.
Today I will try ripe papya slices drizzeled with orange/avacado dressing.
I like to keep it simple.

Posted by: miaculpa ()
Date: April 10, 2007 09:10PM

I know how you feel...I am in second week and already wracking my brains, even though I've all the gadgets and tons of recipes. In ANY diet or way or eating, even SAD, you run into that type of boredom. That's why restaurants and junk food make sooo much money.

I am trying to break my 'live to eat' food addiction and 'eat to live'. I've noticed that the gourmet recipes tend to bind one up/slow weight loss.

Like any addiction (which I fully admit to being a food addict), it is one day at a time. I have, luckily, not cheated with cooked since starting (albeit, I've inadvertantly had some items I THOUGHT were raw and weren't...but I haven't gone hog wild and eaten risotto or a pile of cheeseburgers).

Good Luck to you. Keep on course and eat boring. I am trying to embrace the mono meals. I haven't even been successful with proper food combining yet, though!

Mia

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 11, 2007 01:10AM

hey there....well welcome and congrats for going raw!!! this is a big journey and we are all here to help support you and motivate you....what you are doing is right haha you just eat raw fruits and veggies....i think that if you have made it 3 weeks on that stay close that aspect of raw....don't add too much gourmet or fats...it gets complicated with that stuff always wondering what is raw and not...................................but it can add some variety into your life so if you want to go for it haha do...there is a receipe section like Dulset mentioned...they have some good things try to keep it simple as well....that way you are staying on track...and when you have a craving have a gourmet raw meal..then you will feel satisfied...that is what i do to help out.....well anyways congrats again and good luck
hope you have a great day
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 12, 2007 06:04AM

hey there how is your raw journey going??? hope all is well...take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: April 12, 2007 12:14PM

Dear Louise06-it is way more complicated than i thought too. i am also a food addict. i love comfort foods. i am having to rethink my ways cause of health issues.well-u maybe need to go easier on yourself. people are still transitioning after several yrs. so if u just went raw and u slip-it may not be a slip but just the transition time. i went full raw and it ended up being too hard for me...so now i eat as much raw as i can and if i eat something cooked but very healthy-i do not sweat it.take care and hope all is well your way.hugs taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 12, 2007 03:10PM

louise is hiding out with tibetan monks in the himalayas
they are all eating papayas drizzled with avocado orange dressing ( hee hee)

she is happy

that is how i imagine louise

Date: April 13, 2007 04:12AM

awesome cuz i imagine her happy healthy and loved too!!!!! where are you girl hope all is well!!!! we are all here for ya!! take care and take it slow
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 16, 2007 12:23AM

hi there how is everything going with your raw journey....we are here for you always know that!!
take care and have a great day
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables