Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: fuzzysox stars in: the quest for the golden pineapple
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 14, 2007 12:36PM

haha hey earthangel,, i buy the food for me bc my parents wont buy it,, they might buy one bag f apples a month, and one head of broccoli a month 2,, and they arent even organic, so it pretty much defeats the purpose of trying 2 clean myself out,, i hav 2 beg beg beg my mom just 2 get me a 2 puond bag of discount organic spinache frum sams club!! i dont mind nemore bc i kno i can only depend on myself, but its really sad 2 see my little brother and sister getting food allergies from things like milk and my little sister has a puffy rashy face this morning bc shes allergic 2 chicken, and my parents really make no effort in getting those things out of the house, or at least finding alternatives,, watever im not gunna go on about it i just get pissed, but neways

hey yah i kno all that gucky stuff is gunna b coming out of my face, bleh,, but i was thinking, if i sweated alot during the fast,,which i am gunna do :]] then maybe itll tend 2 come out of my sweatglands more than my face so,,maybe thatll help but idk, lol, but nething is better than eating wats here,
one rotten apple(not mine)
one rotten tangerine(not mine again)
peanut butter and bread,,theres no jelly
pizza

soo that right there is pretty selfexplainatory of why i gotta fast lol :p but i wunna do it so its ok, plus if i binge eat right wen i get food, im ok with that cuz itll b rawfood and thats waaaaaay betta than ne of that stuff^ lol
thanks earthangel!!!!!!! you are so supportive grinning smiley ill tell u how it goes,, luckily my cold kicked back in so im naturally not really hungry (kewl:p) lol, weird how that works ttyl :]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 14, 2007 05:32PM

hey there hun....well that is sad that your parents won't buy things you like for you when they grocery shop...hmm that just amazes me that if you ask for a bag of lettuce they have an issue with buying it like it is bad....hmm...oh well well at least you are doing so well on your own and taking care of what you need to do..........good luck with your fast they are awesome make you feel good..if you do a water fast try to do no more then 3 day without supervision from a professional.....but 3 days will do a lot of good for you...and especially since you are sick fasting is what your body asks for when ill..so it can focus on getting out the toxins that are bothering it so much and mucus...so it asks for no food..so that is good!!
keep up the good work hun....take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: noff ()
Date: April 14, 2007 06:47PM

hello fuzz, cool with that name? haha I thoroughly enjoy saying it! hahaha That sucks aboout your parents. I commend you for going out on your own and being responsible for your health. tra la la for fuzzosox! haha So about your fast eh? I'm gonna do at least 2 green smoothies a day for a while, sorta a smoothie fast, I could make it one I guess. What do you think? Hey keep me posted on your fast, we could do it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grinning smiley haha omgosh...we are like the ONLY people talking on that teen site! hahah we dominate it man. Well i'd say you do actually since i just checked it and almost all the last posts are you! hahah we can bring it to life, it'll happen! anyway let me know whats up about you green juicy juice plan!

Date: April 14, 2007 08:25PM

hey there noff congrats on deciding for a green smoothie fast that is awesome!!!!! good luck on it and keep us posted...
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 15, 2007 12:10AM

eeeh so today wasnt so great, but it couldve been worse,,
i was supposed 2 go on my whaetgrass fast but that didnt work so well, im still in transition and craving food so i was going crazy
so heres wat i ate (big breath)...
like a cup of really old nuts, not organic, i think they r like a year old (deffinate yikes)
oatmeal but i didnt cook it
really old raisins, honestly idk how long theyve been in there, theyre like one of those things u see frum time 2 time in the fridge, they were the last bit of them and i just ate them, they didnt taste bad, but they were not so yummy
last of the bluberries i had, like 2 spoon fulls haha
ehh o yah and then fer the wrest of the day, 2 keep myself frum eating pb&j i ate the last 2 things i had
cabbage
and garlic
yah...
so i ate tons of that stuff with curry and olive il on it, and now i smell gross
so i was getting frantic bc i was craving fruit so much and i was digging thru my freezer hoping 2 find sumthing and there it was....berries :] so ya i hav no clue how old those things were, prolly more than a year,, but i scarfed them down freezer burnt and all...
i kno ur goin no u di' int!!!! o yes i did!!

but neways 2morro i really wunna do the fast, but i am hopeing that my mom will take me out 2 get spinache and bananas so i can make green smoothies,, thatll get me buy, by, bie...no clue

hey earthangel, yah they r really like that, but watever i cant change them i can only change me, so its all good :] ill be careful with the fasting, ive done a 3 day water fast b4,, it speeds up the whole process like crazy!! i ended up throwing up the second day, losing 10 pounds [i kno right!!} and my face was uber clearer than it was b4, haha i dont even think wat i said makes sense

oooooo its raining i love love loveth the rain :]
i love you rain :]] :p

hey noffin ya im kool with the name hehe,, i am juice fasting tomorro wtfrick!! im doing it!! well do it together hehe yay, thaats good cuz then we wont feel alone :] yay!

welp ill talk 2 u guys later
fuzzy is out!!!
peace
jk

Date: April 15, 2007 12:14AM

hey do you have a messenger haha??? i am chasing you around like you chase those grapes....lol....anyways just wanted to chat with you for a minute
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 15, 2007 12:18AM

i just sent you my messenger thing,, i think thats it, i still dont kno,, uhh well my email is imasadsadbunny@yahoo.com, and my i.m. is on yahoo 2, thats all i can tell u cuz i dunno wat my adress is 4 i.m. lolsrry!!

Date: April 15, 2007 12:37AM

haha i got it to work don't worry lol!!
yay
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 16, 2007 06:36AM

where are you fuzz? i hope you are full of delicious raw goodness...if theres any pb&j oh man fuzz, i'll poke you in the arm really hard. haha what a threat. come back! i won't poke!

Date: April 16, 2007 07:05AM

hey there .....just checking in...i sent you a pm earlier to check on you and sent you a message on yahoo haha...just checking on you and seeing that you are okay and havne't fainted from exhaustion of the fast...or got sick from all the edible leaves or not so edible plants you picked today....let us know how you are...i know you said you didn't know how good they were to eat or anything so i am a little worried about it...and don't worry noff is just kidding haha...we still love you ify ou ate 5 pizza's and 400 pb and j's......just come back to us smiling smiley
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: meow ()
Date: April 17, 2007 04:14AM

hey fuzzysox! hope your fast is going well...or if you decided not to fast, hope your day was full of delicious raw goodies! lol.

does wheatgrass actually taste like...grass? i am a bit scared to try it, but at the same time i'm intrigued.

well have a good one!

Date: April 17, 2007 04:30AM

hey wheatgrass is interesting doesn't taste like grass really but has the green taste in ther...a little sweeter then you would imagine...if you get fresh then iti s yummy....take the plunge haha...
hey fuzzy hope all is well with you!! you are a wonderful person...keep on keeping on hun...you can make it!! neve give up
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Date: April 17, 2007 03:26PM

hey you guys im sorry i havent written in a while, ive been feeling sortof meh lately,,

ahaha hey noff ,,nopes i havent had ne pb&j or pizza or nething not raw,, hehehe i do deservea good poking for all the nuts ive been eating lately tho, bleh

hey benetgirl i didnt do my fast, and i didnt hav really any rawgoodies for the past couple of days but im ok :] o wheatgrass is really sweet u really gotta hav a taste 4 it or u wont like it,, im still avoiding trying 2 eat whta i got in my fridge lol

hey sachelle thanks for checking in on me :] i really like talking 2 u on i.m. ;]

alright so this i wat went down while i was missing from here,, i ran outta food, wasnt ready 2 fast, ate a buttload of old nuts, nashtay, then i went crazy cuz my mom would not taake me out 2 get any veggies or fruits since i ran out lik3 3 days earlier,, so i went outside nd started eating leaves, haha i kno ppl but i was desperate and those leaves were looking pretty friggin good,, so i ate sum leaves nuthing happened 2 me except halfway thru the salad i decided it just didnt taste like spinache so i threw it out my window, lol,, hmm so then my aunt comes oer the nexxt day, she from out of town and we finally went out 2 get spinache!!!! the only reason being bc my aunt wanted 2 make a salad,, my parents can b real jerks,, so i was like yeeshshshsh!! so i got spinache, carrots, and apples, thats all my mom would get me,, o and walmat bananas, she wouldnt stop at the healthfood store so i could get organic ones, and the healthfood store was literally a minute down the road,, i cant eat those damn bananas they make me feel sick, idk if anybody ever gets this waay, but commercial grown avocados do that 2 me 2, those r the only 2 nonorganic foods i eat, and i rarely eat them, but wen i do i feel sik,, but i am soooo thankful she got me that stuff:]] haha wen i finaly got that bag of apple it was the best tasting apple i ever had lol, my body just really wanted it,, hmm so for the past like 5 days ive been eating those bananas, inorganic raisins, frozen nuts that taste like they ha freezer burn, and salad finally!! but with those walmart avos and redwine vinegar,, i really wish i didnt eat the stupid vinegar bc i dont think its raw and now all of a sudden i hav cooked food cravings again,, and i eat tons of that stuff,, ehhhh so neways tomorro i better be doing my smoothie fast thing!! im gunna eat one smoothie a day, and do my wheat grass,, smoothie is gunna hav apple, spinach and lemon,, so thatll clean out all the damage i did,, plus im gunna start exercising :]] so thats good lol,, i just better doit!!! so neways thats about it, ive been doing tons of skool lately, trying 2 catch u for this stupid deadline i ha ysterday,, whichi just found out that as fate has t i get 4 extra days, till friday awsome!! but the prob is im such a retard that i always always procrastinate!!! ricky retardo its so annoying so i need 2 get my ass working,, and thats it
o also snce ive been eating crap i gained back 5 pounds so im u 2 145, i feel bloated, and my skin dosent really want 2 exfoliate on my face, its all dry and bleg so neways i need 2 stop being an idiot and eat right!!! gar! welps ill tell u how the day goes later, gotta practice guitar bye guys

Date: April 17, 2007 11:58PM

fuzz you're back! you ate leaves, hehe you're awesome. you play guitar? i'm learning how to play the drums, slow going cuz i don't always fit it in everyday. Oh hey the used has a new album coming out in may, i love their first album and their second less but i love em no matter what so ima check out this album. okay so back to the whole rawness that this forum is supposed to be about..haha i'm glad you are finally bein fed! tell me how your smoothies go. I'm doing a smoothie or two a day right now to kick my butt into raw shape!

Date: April 18, 2007 02:54AM

hey gal...well no problem i love chatting with you on yahoo too!!! you are doing soo good...hey and about foraging that is awesome...that is a good thing and a lot of raw foodies forage for most of their greens ....if you talk to some of these people they dont' even buy greens they forage most all of them!! so good for you hun!!!...i know what you mean about the blah feeling...i have felt it since last night and all day today...but i am getting through it haha....well take care and get your school work done!
love earth angelx
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: April 19, 2007 07:51AM

just saying hello and making sure all is well...i know you are doing school work right now so i hope that is what is keeping you away and not something else smiling smiley like you don't love us anymore haha....well girl i hope all is well with you and your wonderful journey!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 24, 2007 05:17AM

hey haven't heard from you in a few days was getting a little worried..hoping you are just overwhelmed in your school work and can't make it to check in...but if you are having some trouble please come on and let me help you!! take care of yourself and no matter what is going on i am here for you gal!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 26, 2007 11:35PM

hey you guys thanks for checking in on me,, im sorry ive been such a crappy friend and havent checked in,,, idk wats going on

you guys are so sweet im really sorry

alot of nothing has happened the past, however long i was gone,, i stayed raw lost 15 pounds but idk wat im doing,, i am emotionally eating again, even when im stuffed, i havent gone outside in the sun in like a month, i dont feel like talking or doing anything,i feel like a failure,,like im just falling and idk wat im saying,,, thats why i havent been on, i was on the other thing asking questions but that dosent really require conversation 2 much,, i feel like im a.d.d. or something,, ill be fine for a while and then im depressed,, neways watever

how are you guys??? i hope hope hope ur ok,, im gunna go read yor journals right now

Date: April 27, 2007 12:18AM

hey good to hear from you
Yeah, I'm trying to break that cycle myself...
Sometimes it feels like each low point is the lowest I've ever been and I have absolutely no desire to move on and when I manage to change my mood I end up in the same place..
ya know you don't need to feel bad about not being a good friend, this place is about posting your thoughts and posting whenever you feel like it ya know?
The only thing that has helped me with emotional eating is finding something to take my mind off of it, so I've been reading a lot, sorta helping. Go sit out in the sun and take a sun nap, it feels amazing. smiling smiley

Date: April 27, 2007 04:47AM

hey there hun...glad to see you are back to posting means youa re feeling a little more social...yay!!!! sorry you been going through some rought stuff...but you are doing good staying raw..losing weight..how is the complexion?? well hun take care and keep up the good work
take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 05, 2007 10:26PM

Hey Fuzzy where ya been havent seen ya ina bit hope all is well smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 05, 2007 11:04PM

I know we miss her right?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? she is more comfortable i think in the main forum....but we still love her and msis her and wish her the best!!
take care and come back to us (if you want hehe)
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables