Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: Back to the Basics- The Start of My Raw Food Life
Posted by: Mikkochan ()
Date: April 28, 2007 02:41PM

Hello Meow!

Oh you started 10 days before me! Sounds like it's working great for you so far.

I've only been on this but I've felt these:

-Clear, radiant skin
-Sleeping MUCH better at night- I'd been having trouble sleeping beforehand
-TONS of energy
-Generally feeling more positive and happy
-Not as hungry as usual (even though I'm probably eating less)
-Food tastes better and I savor it more

Except for my skin. It's breaking out already. ahaha

That's a lot to run (3 miles) and 15 minute workout..that's great. I've been too lazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: noff ()
Date: April 28, 2007 10:03PM

hey
I can definetely relate to you on the pb. I don't even really want food or crave pb it's just that I find myself eating a spoonful or two a day. No good reason! haha At least it's not something cooked. Have fun at the beach!

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 29, 2007 12:27AM

Hey meow how was the day??? i hope all is going well with your big day!! just wanted to stop in and say hi!!!!

hey noff what kind of pb do you buy?? it is WAY cooked.....did you find a raw one??? that is cool...let us know your secret smiling smiley

love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: meow ()
Date: April 29, 2007 01:51AM

hey my fellow raw foodies!

today was so nice and relaxing...well, except for the driving part. the beach was great though! my friend is really artsy and made me to a photo shoot at the beach...with all these crazy props and 70s clothes she brought...it was hilarious. we laid out for a while and read trashy celeb gossip magazines, then we got drinks and shopped and walked around. i am beat though. i was going to stop by another friend's place on the way back but i had a horrible headache, probably from not eating much and having a glass of wine, so i just decided to come home. i'm about to lay down for a while til my headache passes.

here's what i ate today:

-banana
-lara bar, handful of raw cashews/almonds
-3 apples and a banana
-glass of red wine and a few more almonds/cashews w/ raisins- shared w/ my friend
-1/2 small organic food bar
-carrots w/ hummus
-will have a spinach/butter leaf salad w/ red peppers, carrots, sunflower seeds, and light sundried tomato dressing for dinner
-will have an orange for a snack

i'm running out of food and don't get paid til tuesday...not sure what to do about that. i'll see if i have anything left in my checking account...

if i can figure out how to post pics maybe i'll post some of the (less weird) ones my friend took today. but first i need some sleep!

Date: April 29, 2007 01:55AM

oops, i totally forgot to respond to everyone.

earthangel, people around here are pretty tiny! but i was actually surprised, i didn't feel "fat" at the beach today, i was smaller than most of the people there, so that was nicesmiling smiley

Mikkochan, welcome! i'm glad you're experiencing good side effects, too. i got a small breakout last week- it's totally normal to have that happen, it's a detox symptom, but it'll go away and your skin will look and feel so great!

noff- my pb is definitely NOT raw! if they made raw pb, my life would be sooo much better...or maybe worse, b/c i would totally eat too much of it! lol.

hey, this is my first pb- free day in a while! let's hope it stays that way...

Date: April 29, 2007 04:08AM

ps- why would i feel like CRAP right now? i have such a bad headache (and i refuse to take anything for it b/c that's just toxins and bad stuff), i am dead tired, and i feel sort of sick. maybe it was the wine? i could tell it was cheap wine, but still! i only had less than 2 T of hummus and a drizzle of dressing as far as cooked foods goes...and this doesn't seem like detox b/c i didn't even feel this bad when i was detoxing and it just happened all of a sudden. maybe i need to lie down and watch some trashy TV for the rest of the night.

i think this whole raw thing just makes our bodies super-sensitive to everything. i'll have to stay away from non-organic wine from now on. i'm actually really scared of how i'd feel if i ate a cooked meal!

i've really been craving/leaning towards fruit lately. i just feel better eating fruit than i do eating fat and even veggies. i love my usual giant salad at night, but during the day my body just wants lots of fruit. i'm not buying any more lara bars except as an occasional treat. for the price of one lara bar i could buy an entire bag of organic carrots or apples, and that's much healthier for me anyway. i still need some fat, but i think this week will be a fruit week smiling smiley

Posted by: Mikkochan ()
Date: April 29, 2007 04:24AM

My headache disappeared early yesterday and I was happy about it but I got it TODAY! LOL Water water

Date: April 29, 2007 06:37AM

Hey girl yay!!! you had a wonderful day i knew you would...that is awesome that you didn't feel bad at the beach!! that is great......you ate really well today keep it up...yay for no pb today!!!! that is awesome....making progress....hmm well i hope you get some groceries soon that isa bummer..i know how it feels as you already know i had to get a new blender today haha it was a mess lol....
well take care hun and have a good night....oh yeay it was probably the wine that made you feel so crummy...just lay down and rest and watch some tv to destress and relax you will feel better!!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 29, 2007 09:19PM

hey peoplesmiling smiley

i love the support on this site, it really keeps me going!

Mikkochan, i think you're right- we need to drink tons and tons of water and that will help the headaches! i didn't drink much yesterday, and i'm sure that glass of (cheap and bad-tasting) wine really dehydrated me, as did laying out in the sun for hours.

earthangel, thanks for letting me know about the cheap food processors! next weekend i am getting one. my money issues are slowly getting better, and i deserve to have one so i can be 100% raw. i am super excited.

i feel so much better today! i still had a slight headache throughout the morning, but it's gone now and i feel great. i have been really productive so far- cleaned the whole apartment top to bottom, did laundry, grocery shopped and got my hair cut (at supercuts, lol). it turns out my paycheck was just deposited on friday- not sure why- but at any rate i was able to stock up on fruits and veggies. i was so happy to see that it cost only $5 more than my old grocery shopping bill used to be from when i was a cooked vegan. this is good! i got tons of produce, all organic, and it should last most of the week. spent less than $30, too. gotta love trader joe's!!

i have been craving avocadoes lately, which is weird b/c last time i tried one i wasn't that crazy about it. but the one i sampled at the farmer's market was so much better. the same thing happened w/ strawberries- i used to not like them, then i started craving them when i went raw, and got them, and LOVED them. it's really strange but i like it! so i got some avocadoes to put in salads and things. i don't know how to store them though- i just put them in my fruit bowl for now. one of them is nice and soft for tonight, the rest have to ripen i guess, b/c they're not mushy like i've heard they should be.

food today:

-banana, apple
-handful of raw cashews
-lara bar- i know i said i didn't want these anymore, and i didn't really want it, but i had no food and wouldn't be home til 2 PM so i had to eat something. i really wanted a banana but mine are still green sad smiley
-about 1 c. strawberries after grocery shopping- and i will try to have a banana if i can find a riper one in the bunch that i bought, the ones they had at trader joe's were also pretty green
-probably going to go for a walk and do pilates
-carrots w/ hummus
-huge salad w/ spinach, romaine lettuce, red peppers, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, avocadoes, balsamic vinaigrette dressing
-another apple, most likely

Posted by: Rian1213 ()
Date: April 29, 2007 09:28PM

HI HUni! PLease trench on through headaches. Hopefully they'll disapear soon. after Wed, Thurs &Fri binges when I thought, what the hell. This weekend of detoxing I was doing great on raw, but I got bad headaches again. This actually tells me that the cooked food does harm us greatly. Hopes that gives you motivation to carry on throgh the pain.

I havent forgotten to e-mail you the book to your other address.I hope you dont mind me making you wait one more day, but I really need to go to bed.

Love,
Rian
xxx

Date: April 30, 2007 02:26AM

hey love...yay for trader joe's hmm i don't ever shop there i should though they might have good deals haha...i do henry's and usually only there...but sometimes i hit up the whole foods market....and i do the farmers market when i can make it smiling smiley...which i would of done today if i ddn't sleep through it haha.....anyways......yay for a food processor that is awesome!! yay how exciting you will love it and feel so good!!
well you are doing awesome with everything...keep on keeping on...you are doing fantastic....so take care and enjoy yourself!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 30, 2007 02:41AM

i just realized i could have bought my food processor today and all the stuff i need to make hummus & salad dressing. but i am going to get the ingredients tomorrow on my lunch break, and get the food processor after work. i'm really excited! i'll probably just take tomorrow off from working out (unless my cats wake me up at 5 AM, then maybe i'll work out early!). i'll be busy making hummus and raw salad dressing tomorrow night! i'm so excited- i will be able to go 100% raw from now on!

oh- i threw my pb out also! it is just better knowing it's not sitting there tempting me every time i open the fridge. it had to go!

and the avocado on my salad tonight was SOOOOO good! it's weird, i just really craved avocadoes and even though i didn't like them last time i had them, i had a feeling i'd like them now! i can't wait to eat the other half tomorrow. it's so strange what my body has been craving!

i'm excited to do more fruits/veggies and less nuts this week- and very few bars, if any at all, since i only have one left and will not buy any more. i think eating simple things will work best for me.

Date: April 30, 2007 02:50AM

hey there..yay for going all raw that is awesome!!! keep up the awesomeness....glad you are going to get a food processor and try out your own hummus and dressings...the only thing with the hummus is you have to soak the chickpeas over night :0 so you might want to get them tonigh..unless you want the lighter version you use zucchini....and it tastes just yummy!!! don't worry it is really yumm y with zucchini not chickpeas..i haven't actually made the chickpeas one ahha so i can't ocmpare but compared to real hummus it is great!!!
so that is my thought on that haha

well have a great night hun glad you enjoyed the salad and avo!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 30, 2007 08:22PM

hey EA, do i make the zucchini hummus the same way as i'd make sprouted chickpea hummus, just replace the same amount of chickpeas w/ zucchini? i think i'll do that instead. i want to be 100% raw already!

i am feeling amazing today. skin is clear and radiant, slept well last night, not feeling tired or dragging like usual on monday. i have NO desire for anything cooked, or even heavy like a lara bar. i had 2 bananas for breakfast, and another banana, then later an apple, throughout the morning/early afternoon. i packed strawberries and mango slices for lunch w/ another apple, then lots of raisins and a few raw cashews/almonds for a snack. i'm surprised at how well the fruit filled me up this morning. i feel great and have loads of energy.

i'm so excited to get my food processor! i'm going to whole foods in a bit to pick up the ingredients i'll need for the hummus & dressing.

the hummus recipe i found calls for no oil- just tahini. is this weird, or normal?

anyway i will update tonight w/ my yummy food for the rest of the day.

i LOVE LOVE LOVE being raw. every day is a new discovery, every day you look and feel better! it's really amazing!

Posted by: thinkingraw ()
Date: April 30, 2007 09:57PM

listen to you!!!! this is so exciting! your post is one of the most positive ones i've seen. just look at it.

*THAT* is exactly why i'm becoming raw. you're such an encouragement.

and yummmm hummus! zucchini is so versatile...when i get home, i really want to get one of those slicey things that makes like small long slices of zucchini (like pasta) and then cut up a tomato and some basil...i love basil...and italian food. so that's almost like a pasta hah

good luck with the hummus! i'm so excited to hear how it is!!!!

Date: May 01, 2007 04:12AM

hi love...welll yes you replace the chick peas with hummus...i usually throw in a squeeze of half a lemon.....a crushed clove of garlice...a tablespoon or so of tahini...1 zucchini...and process haha i dont' follow receipes...but dont worry no oil is totally normal..some people drizzle it on top for taste or to make it creamier..but i don't and it is just as yummY!!!!
here is an actual receipe for you for the zucchini hummus in case you dont' want to take your chances on just mixing haha....

okay here goes...
1 zucchini, peeled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
Oh wow sorry haha i didn't notice that big mess on there haha it must of happened when i was looking through the book it was resting on the keyboard (all those spaces and 0's haha sorry) would erase but then what would you laugh at smiling smiley

2 tablespoons raw tahini
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic (1 clove)
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
place all in food processor and chop...and it says that to make it chick pea humms use 1 1/4 cup chick peas and 1/4 cup water for future reference...

so anyways i would omit the cumin and paprika haha and add my ownseasonings....sundried tomatoes if you like them are HEAVEN...and some fresh basil!!! amazing.. or a few things of fresh parsley is good..or few raw olives...whatever you fancy really haha...enjoy hun!!!
hope all is well!!
take care

oh and when you get that processor you can make all sorts of like dippy type things lol..i used to put tomatoes and spices in there and make a dressing sauce....or i would chop up carrots or zucchini and make a pate dip type meal....hmm oh and MY favorite and a few others on here after i mentioned it is cauliflower....put it in foodprocessor....and process until grainy...add favorite seasonings...to taste..a littl braggs or sea salt..i love dill...chili seasoning or taco or wahtever you like...and mix it is great on nori in green wra[s or plain haha...it helps with grain cravings cuz it tastes like couscous or rice...add alittle olive oil if you want couscous with a few slivers of almonds bon appetit!!!!
haha let me know if you want any other ideas or receieps i have a million books..and few of my own made up stuff that gets me through smiling smiley
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 01, 2007 04:18AM

awww, thanks, thinkingraw. that makes me feel so good! i just feel much happier on this raw foods diet!

rian, i don't know how i missed your post before- thank you so much for emailing me the ebook! i have to check my other email and start reading! im so excited. and i hope your headaches go away! the cooked food really does feel like poison now, doesn't it? how did we used to eat that stuff?!?! i don't think it's real food, you know?

EA (hope you don't mind if i call you that!) the zucchini hummus is AMAZING!!! tastes like something you'd get at a middle eastern restaurant. it's very tangy, reminds me of being in greece <3

the recipe is here:

[goneraw.com]

it's very high-calorie/high-fat though, i need to make it w/ less tahini and olive oil next time, and more zucchini i guess. i'll try cutting the tahini in half and seeing how that goes. i had about 250 calories worth of it tonight and it wasn't even that much. i just don't want all that fat to stall my progress, since i want to be eating lower-fat.

the dressing is eh- too lemony for my taste, and i only put less than 1/4 c. in. i need to dilute it w/ something. not sure what yet- bragg's liquid aminos maybe? is that raw? apple cider vinegar? don't know. any suggestions?

anyway...i was "uncooking" and then cleaning up a huge mess from 6:30 til just now. oh, and eating of course! here's what i ate today:

-2 bananas
-another banana and an apple
-fruit salad w/ strawberries and mango slices
-handful of raw almonds & cashews and lots (maybe 1/3 c.?) of raisins
-carrots w/ raw hummus
-red pepper strips w/ raw hummus and broccoli with raw sundried tomato dressing
-will have an apple later

that's approx. 1235 calories- thanks to that hummus! lol. but i know that's still not a lot of calories at all. i think tomorrow i'll puree another zucchini and add it to the hummus so it lasts twice as long and therefore each serving will have less fat and calories.

i don't want to sound obsessed or anything, i'm just trying to stick to lower fat/more fruits and veggies! plus i want to have room in my diet for avocadoes and raw nuts when i want them.

ok...that's all for today.

OH WAIT NO IT'S NOT!!! TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY 100% RAW!!!!

i am not looking back- this just feels so right!

Date: May 01, 2007 04:23AM

hey Happy 100% raw day to you!!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yay you!!! keep up the good work..you are doing great...haha don't worry so much about the fat...you are fine...it is fine...yeah i posted a receipe though no oil probably less tahini....tomorrow adding a zucchini will be good it will give it some more veggie content haha..how do youlike the ol processor?? did you get the black and decker one for 10 bucks at wal mart?? isn't it the best haha..i love it!!!

anyways take care hun!!! yes braggs amino acids are raw..and braggs also makes a raw apple cider vinegar so try to add that to your dressing gives it a tang..that with a little oil maybe...the braggs might not be the best with sundried tomatoes too much of a soy sauce taste i think...but you never know haha
try it out...use a dab of dressing with a dab of amino's and see how it works haha

take care hun
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 01, 2007 08:11PM

hey sach! i love that name- so beautiful. thanks for the tips! i'll pick up some bragg's soon.

i'm at work so can't really post- but this is day 2 100% and i feel so amazing. i look so different, too, like i shed my skin and a new me is stepping out! yay

Posted by: thinkingraw ()
Date: May 01, 2007 09:23PM

congrats for 100%!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you, great job!!!

already shedding a skin smiling smiley very exciting! being raw (and i'm not even 100%) makes me feel so much better about myself and what i eat. i wake up feeling like i belong in my body. GREAT feeling!!!

your hummus sounds delicious. and btw, i totally understand the keeping the fat down and increasing veggies. as for me, i'm trying to lose weight....so when i first go home (now barely counts b/c i just eat whatever raw food i can find), i'm planning on really upping my veggies and fruits so that i can get down to whatever my optimal weight is.

raw just feels so natural and RIGHT. maybe it's cheesy, but i feel like my body is harmonized.

congrats on doing such an amazing job. i hope you're having a lovely day smiling smiley

<3 beth

Date: May 02, 2007 01:50AM

thinkingraw, i feel the exact same way! like my body is finally getting exactly what it needs and repairing itself and becoming more efficient at, well, living!

i'm sure you will be able to get to your optimal weight on a fruit and veggies based diet! i'm eating mostly fruit right now, with some veggies, and a very limited amount of nuts, and 'm feeling really great.

here's today's food. i was a little hungrier today than usual, but not ravenous or anything...

-2 bananas
-another banana, and later, an apple
-strawberries, mango slices, and another banana
-12 raw almonds with 1/4 c. raisins
-carrots w/ 1 T of my raw hummus (was too hungry to process another zucchini to add to it, so i just spooned out 1 T for portion control)
-dinner will be a gigantic salad w/ spinach, romaine lettuce, red peppers, carrots, cukes, tomatoes, half an avocado, and raw sundried tomato dressing
-snack will be an apple

i went for a 40-minute long walk on my lunch break, but my body is asking me to take it easy today. i'll do some abs pilates later, but that's it. i got that floaty leg feeling again while i was walking...and have gotten dizzy spells throughout the day...so no real workout til i feel better!

Date: May 02, 2007 03:42AM

hey hun...awesome day today!!! thanks yeah that is my nickname from all my friends i kinda go by now haha......glad to see you did so well!! that is fantastic...yay for day 2 on 100% raw...awesome awesome!!! keep up the good work......good for you listening to your body...my body is crazy haha you don't know if you can trust it lol...
anyways have a great night and take care
love sach
xoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 02, 2007 05:19AM

hey EA, just posted in your journal smiling smiley

thanks for the ideas for the lower fat raw hummus!

also, yes, the food processor i got is the black & decker mini one! lol. i like it a lot, it leaked a little last night when i made the dressing but my hands were all slippery from the oil so it may have been something i did wrong!

and i agree w/ you about not being able to trust your body sometimes- you are recovering from an ED (or various EDs) so your body needs to basically relearn everything. your hunger signals and impulses and things like that may be off right now, but if you keep eating enough, respecting your body and being kind to yourself, you'll be back to "normal" (well, probably better than normal!) soon enough. i was the same way for years, but in the past few months i feel like my body has really healed and learned to trust me again, and i can trust it to tell me what it needs most of the time.

ummm how is tomorrow only wednesday??? i want a long weekend or something. i sort of miss college b/c of spring break, winter break, SUMMER, etc. boo for working all the time. oh well, gotta pay the bills somehow!

i should lay down or something but i have too much energy. i noticed i've been going to bed later and waking up and getting right out of bed, rather than staying in bed hoping and praying time will stop and i'll get to sleep longer!

good night everyonesmiling smiley

Date: May 02, 2007 06:52AM

hey hun...hmm maybe the lid was on a little crooked?? or it was all the oil from your hands...but if it is leaking an dyou think it is the machine take it and exchange it right away cuz that isn't normal mine doesn't do that!!! but glad you are enjoying it and being 100% raw!! rock on!!

hmm i know i miss school HIGH SCHOOl cuz the college i went too was year around private college...and no spring break winter break and summer...so i miss that too it is sad......but yeah we gotta pay bills or we will be sharing a tent on the beach ahah....

that is good you are doing well with sleep keep it up!! you are doing great...take care hun
love sach
xoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Rian1213 ()
Date: May 02, 2007 11:35AM

wow thanks for the recipy of the hummus, Its one of the things I miss most... as well as everything else! You are doing great, girl, keep it up!
Love, Rian

Date: May 02, 2007 07:43PM

oh yeah more people are enjoying the hummus!!!!!! see how wonderful raw is smiling smiley
hope your day is going great...take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 03, 2007 04:30AM

my stomach is not feeling so great right now sad smiley

i ate 100% raw today but i ate way too much fat. or at least i did NOT stick to mostly fruits during the day...i was so hungry and just wanted to feel full, so i started the day off w/ some bananas and a raw organic food bar...then i had a lara bar for lunch. not the best things i could put in my body. the rest of the day was good though, and hey, at least i was still all raw. cooked foods don't hold much appeal anymore.

so here's the day:

b: 2 bananas, raw chocolatey choc. chip organic food bar
s: banana, apple
very late l: chocolate coconut lara bar (was craving chocolate all day!)
s: apple
s: carrots w/ raw hummus, handful of raw cashews
w/o: hour-long walk in the hills
d: salad w/ romaine, spinach, red peppers, tomatoes, cukes, carrots, raw sundried tomato dressing that i added bragg's raw apple cider vinegar to

i tried to "make up" for all the fat by not adding avocado to my salad, but i'd much rather be eating avocados than those bars and the raw nuts...oh well. just a learning experience i guess.

i have tons of stuff to do so i probably won't have time to comment tonight.

the apple cider vinegar is great to have though, and it seems like it has lots of health benefits!

uggghhh i feel like i ate way too much today...

Date: May 03, 2007 06:58AM

hey hun don't worry you ate all raw today!!! yay you...that is a fantastic thing..no matter what you consumed you stayed raw and kept your body healthy andl iving!!! so keep it up you are doing fantastic!!!
have a great evening hun...take care!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 04, 2007 03:06AM

aww, thanks sach! that does make me feel better.

i've also been losing weight (i'm at 106 right now at 5'3) so i think my body was just asking for denser foods yesterday, even if my stomach wasn't happy about it! i was hungry for everything i ate and i still didn't eat past 1600 calories, so it's nothing to worry about.

today was lovely. my boss needed me to pick up some things on rodeo for him (he has personal shoppers in pretty much every store in beverly hills, and the new spring lines are all in...*sigh* if only he had a son in his mid-twenties!) so...he told me to take the afternoon and go shopping, pick up his things, drop them off at his house, and then go home! so that's just what i did. he's a nice guy most of the time. he doesn't have an enormous ego like most other film industry bigshots.

since i've gone raw and lost a bit of weight and my skin has become really clear and smooth, i've noticed i get treated MUCH differently. it's weird, i mean how much of a difference can 5 pounds and clearer skin make? well, in LA it makes a huge difference. the people in the stores all treated me really nicely today, and when i go walking in the hills at night or in BH on my lunch break everyone is always saying hi, even stopping to talk to me from time to time. when i first moved here they could definitely tell i didn't belong, but now i guess i "pass" as one of them (even though i am SO not even close to being one of them, lol). it's weird, but it makes life easier! i hate how everything here is based on money and looks, but that's just how it is. and i have no money...oh well, maybe some day!

today's food:

-2 bananas
-handful raw cashews
-banana, apple
-1/4 c. raisins and a couple raw almonds
-apple
-baby carrots w/ raw hummus
-i'm about to have a salad w/ romaine lettuce, spinach, red peppers, cukes, tomatoes, carrots, half an avocado, and raw dressing
-an orange later tonight

i go to the DMV tomorrow to get a CA license and register my car in CA...wish me luck, i've heard nothing but horror stories about that. and it's sooo far away, i'm going to be sitting in traffic for forever. blaaaahhh...must try to think positively about it!

Date: May 04, 2007 03:07AM

oh, i forgot to post my exercise for today- walked for 50 mins. on my lunch break, then walked around all afternoon. also did pilates (half an hour) just now.

dinner time smiling smiley

Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables