Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: My Experience on the MASTER CLEANSE
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 04, 2007 06:30AM

h there...well good job on your cleanse...you made some good dents in the detox huh??? good for you for listening to your body and breaking the fast when you felt it was neccessary and not making yourself go to 21 days!! yay you..hmm how was the kombucha?? i wish i liked it ahah have a sip for me smiling smiley
enjoy and glad you are feeling better after that!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 07, 2007 05:25PM

havent seen you in a few days benetgirl i hope you came off your cleansing allright .. pop in an post an let us all know yer ok smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 07, 2007 06:45PM

haha i will second that post smiling smiley...how are you doing now?? did the kombucha help you a lot ...are you feeling better??? i hope all is well with you!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: May 10, 2007 04:55PM

hi ladies and Jgunn,

just got ur message. Sorry about the worries. Well I got off my cleanse. . On sunday morning I decided to go to the gym before work, thinking that will give me some energy. After feeling sick on friday, and wanting to throw up for 2 days, i knew i had to change something and something wasnt feeling right. While i was waitressing that day, i had this awful headech again. And this time it was only on the left side of my head. As if I had a rock pushing my brain towards my eyes. Felt like crap again. Ate something, went home and ate some more. Next day, more energy, no more fasting... But could barely stare at the computer. So much work to be done and projects that require me to be on the comp. And on top of that i just took on another project (not part of my job) that i am thrilled to be a part of, but can't seem to get the work done. I am helping out w the publicity of publicizing the 1st Ever NYC DANCE PARADE!!

To make the long story short, i sort of figured out what was going on. The fast stirred up something in me, and never left.. I think....

Second, My wisdom teeth decided to continue grwing on my left side. Top and bottom. I can barely open my jaw, have to eat soft food like guacamale and shakes. And the headechs continue and dont even go away... just sitting there. And my ear hurts. And liquid comes out due to the pain. I am taking very strong medicine( after all that cleansing), but it still hurts. I dont have insurance right now, and can't take time off of work. And just want to put my head in the oven. I feel overworked, irritated and underslept!!! and in major pain. and the headechs are bad. I can't even yawn due to the pain... and can barely concetrate on my work. If this doesnt go away in a few days, i will have to go and pull thoose suckers out!!!!

But all is well otherwise. smiling smiley but i think that was one of the reasons of those strong painful headechs!!! the wisdom teeth got woken up, and then the other related pain came afterwards.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 10, 2007 10:52PM

OMG Benetgirl i was so worried about you lol {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugsbenetgirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: May 11, 2007 05:05AM

hey hun...glad to hear from you...got really worried as well!! soooo sorry you are going through this toughness right now...yeah fasts you have to rest with or else your body is so stressed with everything else it can't rid itself of all the toxins...so that is most likely what happened sorry to hear that!!
i hope you feel better soon..sending good vibes your way!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 12, 2007 03:03AM

Wow I can't believe you stuck with it for so long. I'm on day 5. COngrats on that

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 12, 2007 03:15AM

hey girl where are you?? hope all is well
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables