Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wanted to share my journey
Posted by: amybass ()
Date: April 25, 2007 06:58PM

I just started eating raw foods in April 2007, but have known about raw foods since 2001. I have tried being a "Raw Foodist" in the past, but always caved in to my doubts and cravings.
I started a blog to give myself responsiblity to my readers. If I only had to answer to myself I wouldn't be able to stick with it for very long.
I am asking for emotional support from some people who would be willing to root for me in this process.
My blog link is - [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Just started my rawfood journey and blogging daily about it here: [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanted to share my journey
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 25, 2007 07:02PM

hey there amy....congrats on going raw and starting your raw journey!!! you will do great...just have faith in yourself....and keep everyone posted on your progress...we are all here for you!! so welcome to the forum!!!! where are you from...how old are you...why ary ou going raw..what motivated yout his time??? well i hope all is well and you are doing well....this is your first month that is awesome that you have been going for a month!! congrats!!!!
my journal is under sachelle...incase you wantto read through ita ndmy journey!! i have had a struggle and journey!!
well good luckand i am here for ya!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables