Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hey- Still Committed
Posted by: treflur ()
Date: May 14, 2007 06:55PM

HI Guys,

I've been raw 8 months now. I am still totally detoxing. I had to do a colon cleanse to rid of some hives...I feel like my newest sort of challenge is getting the guts to make raw morning juice. I am a simple raw fooder. I hardly make anything. Balsomic vinagret and olive oil are my dressings for everything, which is mostly parsely. Anyway that's the way, that's the way I like it.

I am still addicted to coffee cuz I like that too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey- Still Committed
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 14, 2007 09:09PM

Hey there..welcome to the forum and congrats on your already amazing raw journy you hve started!!! 8 months is a long time and very commendable!!! How have you faired on raw so far?? welll i hope all is well ....and welcome to the diary section..this is a wonderful wonderful group of people who are amazing to help you and support you on your raw journey!!!!!
keep up the good work
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo
akasachelle that is what my diary is under but i changed from my real name to earthangel a month or two back for security reasons on google haha
smiling smiley

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables