Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coming back to raw... need support. smiling smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 21, 2007 06:42PM

Today is Day 1 of being 100% raw. I was raw for about 6 months and then I went back to college... after about 3 months college took it's toll and here I am back at home for the summer 20 pounds heavier, no energy, eating late at night, and eating for the wrong reasons. I can't live like this any longer. I must take care of my body. Monday, May 21st is my 100% raw day. I won't go back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coming back to raw... need support. smiling smiley
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 21, 2007 06:56PM

Hey there dear!!! welcome to the journal journey haha with the rest of us!!!!! this group on here is a wonderful group of people...so helpful and full of positive energy and lots of support to give!!!! you have def found the right place for support and help!!!!
congrats on taking that step back into your raw journey!!! you found the path back smiling smiley good for you dear.....
well good luck today and take care!!! can't wait to hear how your beautiful raw day went!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
my journal is under my real name in case you look for it..which is sachelle....i changed it for personal reasons of it popping up on google when you googled my first name not even with the last haha..so i ddidn't want that
anyways good luck
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 22, 2007 01:14AM

Thanks! smiling smiley It's almost the end of my first day today. And I feel GREAT. In the past my problems have come in the evening. I always get tempted to eat other food at night. But I'm going to get through tonight and the nights to come! Do you have any lasagna recipes???

Date: May 22, 2007 05:31AM

hey there ....well good for you amking it through day one!!! yay for you!!! hmm i have a receipe i made up under my journal i don't know which page like 14 or so ..and it tells how i made my lasagna and what i used...although if you know of one from a book i can look it up!! haha
good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: noff ()
Date: May 26, 2007 07:21PM

hey there
I relate to you COMPLETELY. I drove home for the summer from college thursday and desperately want to shed my 20 or so poundage! Ah! So you were raw before? How's you get into it before? <3

Date: May 27, 2007 12:15AM

hey hun..how are things going?? just stopping by to check in and see how life is treating you!! let us know how the journey is going!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: May 27, 2007 03:44AM

Hi there maderaw !! Welcome to the journal section ! Congrats on your decision to go back to raw ! You found a great place to help you through - there's so much help and support here !! We started a 7-week 100% Raw Challenge last week some time - it's posted on the main forum - so feel free to join us there. We are all challenging ourselves to go 100% raw for 7 weeks.

Glad to meet ya !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: May 27, 2007 05:12AM

Hey maderaw..how are things going?? hope all is well
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 01, 2007 05:29AM

hey how are things going??
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 14, 2007 01:46AM

Oh man! I haven't been on here in awhile... and so many new posts. I didn't know so many people cared! Thanks for stopping by so frequently earthangel. <3 I've doing pretty well... still going back and forth. I do well for awhile and then for some reason I can't even explain I end up eating things I know I really don't want to eat! But you know what? No more fooling around. I know not only in my head but in my body I need to be 100% raw. I have to take care of myself. Plus I know to be healthy I also need to detox and lose about 25 pounds to be at a healthy weight. So starting today I'm doing the lemonade cleanse. I'm going to use this as my online journal. So you guys have to keep me accountable, ok??? I want to complete this more than anything else right now, my body really needs it. Then I want to stay completely raw. As far as the journal thing... I plan on being totally honest about what my body is doing and how I feel... so I hope no one gets grossed out! I just really need the support and I need to be honest. It helps me. smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley Thanks everyone! <3

Posted by: Monark ()
Date: June 14, 2007 03:14AM

Welcome back maderaw !!!! Great to see ya !!! Looking forward to reading about your journey smiling smiley smiling smiley I think we are about 1/2 way through the 7 week raw challenge - feel free to jump in if you would like smiling smiley

Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Date: June 14, 2007 03:34AM

Hey there hun..welcome back smiling smiley i was wondering how things were going for you!!! good to hear you are back and ready to go with the MC and then 100% raw!! good for yoU!! you can do it.....and we are here to support yoU!!! we are wrapping up week 5 so we have about 2 weeks left on the challenge but you can join us!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 14, 2007 05:33AM

Sweet. Consider me in on the challenge. I resisted pizza tonight. My brother ordered it and definitely offered me some and now has a whole lot left over! I didn't have any though. I like pizza. But not as much as I want to be all raw! So, I'm proud that I didn't have any because believe it or not that's a pretty big accomplishment. wootwoot.

Date: June 14, 2007 08:53AM

Hello there....well just start chatting on the 7 week challenge on the main forum...that is great..yay...yay you for resisting pizza as well...that is awesome awesome!! congrats hun
have a great day..
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 14, 2007 11:38PM

dang it. i ate some bad stuff today. the first day is always the hardest for me. i'm sad. and i feel sluggish. i'm not going to give up though, tomorrow is just going to have to be Day 1 again. i'm going to do this no matter how hard it is to get started.

Date: June 15, 2007 04:12AM

hey there hun...don't stress..tomorrow is ALWAYS a new day no matter what so don't stress!! you will be okay hun..just take it one day at a time and keep your spirits high..good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables