Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

coming back HOPEFULLY!
Posted by: NEW2raw! ()
Date: June 04, 2007 01:00AM

hey everyone
miss u guys! ive been eating cooked food since my last post. i guess i kinda forgot about "the effects of raw" or whatever you like to call it, how all of your physically emotional and mental problems or conditions rear their ugly heads. i used to have really bad depression and even though i wasnt completly raw i felt like i was retrogressing back to that; it was really tough for me, i had no desire to eat, go to school, hangout with friends, or even get out of bed. i took this as a negative thing and didnt realize that i had been kinda secretly living with it even though i thought i was done. i was getting better without knowing it. BUT i cant go though that with school still going on, so in about 2 weeks, after finals are over im going to try and come back :-) i was so sad when i mde my last post, i felt like a falure. it is harder than going vegan. i @ least had some suppor then, but when i would tell friends and family about tryign to go raw they said i was going to starve,.....not very encouraging. but everyone i have interacted with on this forum has been wonderful and i cant wait to come back
sorry if this doesnt make sence no time to proof read :-P
peace
alex

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2007 01:01AM by NEW2raw!.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: coming back HOPEFULLY!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 04, 2007 06:41AM

hey there hun!! don't worry we are here for you whenever you are ready to come back..i think you should still post and keep up with the diary section and be part of the group..you don't have to be doing 100% or high raw..just trying to get more fresh fruit!! keep up this diary!! you are just fine dont worry...
take care and good luck...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables