Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: T!ff@ny's Raw Journey
Posted by: myst1kst0rm ()
Date: August 23, 2007 07:00PM

Hi everyone.. Im so sad. We seriously had some financial troubles and I started eating sad again.. Words cannot describe what im feeling. I just know that I want to be back where i was. I should have fasted instead of succumbing to the eating of sad foods. I am crying and mad at myself for not considering fasting instead of this. it started as just eating a bit of something and now im lucky to have ANYTHING at all raw during my day. *sobs* Please send me positive energy. my heart is still the raw lifestyle.. but I cannot afford it at the mo. sad smiley I had 30$ last week to buy groceries for my family! I WILLL get back on track.. I must stay positive. But I really dont like sacrificing my beliefs because of money or because something tastes good. I hope the next time i post will have better news..

Thanks islandgirl for your post..I wish i had come by earlier..

~ Tiffany

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: August 23, 2007 09:20PM

I am so sad for you, Tiffany. Let go of the guilt though, it is not your fault. Raw food does cost more. Maybe you can use it as an opportunity to journal and tell how the different cooked foods make you feel. I know one raw foods coach has people eat only cooked foods for the first week and write down how they tasted and how they made them feel, before they start eating raw food.

Also, maybe you can pray to the Universe or God or a higher power before each meal, give thanks and ask that it provide the nutrition you need. They say that even helps junk food to be better digested.

Wishing you all the best and I hope things get better for you soon financially!

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: August 27, 2007 03:14AM

Hey sunshine...how are you lovebug??? sorry to hear you are going through rough times right now that is a bummer!! but you are so sweet and wonderful keeping up your positive attitude..don't sweat it..you are still on your raw journey..you are just at a curve in the road..you will make it back onto the straight path but it might take a few steps you know?? but eveything helps..the positive thoughts and energy and sincere trying is a great thing too!! so don't get down or discouraged you are managing what you can and it will work out....where do you live again??
well sweetie take care of yourself and have a great day!!
remember to keep your head high!!!
take care
love you lots
earhtangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables