Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

80/10/10 information on the diet
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2007 12:53PM

greetings, I have not purchased the book by Dr. Graham yet, I am low on funds at the moment, wondering if anyone can give me the diet outline, sounds like mostly fruit, but where do the recipes and the greens and protiens and fats come in,
what does the 10% of eating protien and fat look like per day. I am only 95 lbs and not very muscular..thanks for helping..
spiralwoman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 80/10/10 information on the diet
Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 26, 2007 02:31AM

Hi there---don't have much time right now...I read the book and then reread it again right afterwards....you must read it!

There may be some info on his board, foodnsport. Also, here on the question forum there was a group challenge of 80-10-10 which would give you an idea of how some were eating, even Bryan contributed. It was interesting to me to read it. It is somewhere aroung March 15, I think, a high fruit low fat challenge. It isn't too far back, you'll find it.

The book is wonderful. It was so exciting for me to read it. I am on the road to 80-10-10. He explains it so well...it's all in there. Get it! smiling smiley You might find it on amazon, used.

Good luck
Elakti

Re: 80/10/10 information on the diet
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 26, 2007 06:23AM

hey there hun..welcome to the forum and congrats on deciding to do something amazing for your body..have you been raw for a while?? or are you jumping in with the 811 diet??? his site is awesome so be sure to check that out!!! i have never personally read the book but hear it is great..and the challenge elakti mentioned is great!!
take care and good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables