Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

even snakes loose their old skin
Posted by: Flora ()
Date: June 28, 2007 05:33AM

I was thinking all about the transition to health that I have started again for the millionth time. this time i have started to journal it. which i have done before but thought that only a raw fooder would need to. I guess even in those other parts of my life where being a rawie wasnt that important the journal still might have been. So now durring a new era, not a drastic one, I will journal this transition. Someone mentioned a good plan, which is one cooked meal a day for ten days, one cooked meal every other day for ten to twenty days, one cooked meal every third day for any amount of days. That would equal after thirty days at one sad meal every three days to be approximately 90 percent raw meals per month. All very mathematical but somehow attainable. since i dont feel raw at 75 percent 90 looks to be a realistic goal for someone allways jumping into it and finding that jumping is more like falling. Im working on the second stage of every other day and like how i feel.

So today

carrot cabbage salad, banana smoothie, and a corn salad with raw veggie sticks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: even snakes loose their old skin
Posted by: cricri ()
Date: June 28, 2007 06:31AM

Welcome welcome! I'm a newie here too and I know what you are saying about the diary idea. Love it love it! I'm not a math fan but it sounds realistic I guess, especially if you've been trying this before and have been a vegetarian/vegan for a while. I'm still confortable at the one SMALL cooked meal per day (one steemed/boiled vegetable) and I'll let my body decide when it's ok to give that up. Your menu sounds familiar except that I cut the veggies down and have much more fruit - peaches are in season here...yammmi!

Good luck and good health!
Cricri

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 28, 2007 07:27AM

Hey there..welcome to the raw forum and congrats on making this awesome journey!! yay for making a diary!! keep up the good work and take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

banana plus orange equals pineapple
Posted by: Flora ()
Date: June 29, 2007 02:09AM

Have you ever noticed that when you make a smoothie with oranges and bananas and nutmilk and vanilla it tastes so much like pineapple. yummy.

i´m hungry, allways hungry, I can´t sleep when i´m hungry and lie in bed thinking about food.

so today
monster mash
banana smoothie
carrot cabbage salad
veggie sticks
corn avocado salad
apple
hungry still

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 29, 2007 06:30PM

hey there dear.....i know what you mean i have been hungry a lot lately too...so i just grab something and try not to feel bad about it!!!
you are doing really good....keep up the good work!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables