Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

starfruit's sister eats raw food too
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 29, 2007 07:09PM

hi,
I am starfruit's sister and I am 10 years old. the raw foods I ate so far today were a strawberry,banana,and orange smoothie,wheat sprouts,and some apricots.I also ate some cooked food, but I am trying to eat more raw.
xoxo,
fruitpuppy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: starfruit's sister eats raw food too
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 30, 2007 02:18AM

OH my god I can't beleive you are on here!!! I was liek who is that on my journal. Yay yay yay! Welcome. Oh jules I am so proud of you. YOU are wonderful and I can't wait to see you so soon. We are going to have the best time. I love you!

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 30, 2007 11:30AM

I'm glad I am on here too.I can't wait to see you either and have a lot of fun in Pennsylvania,and NYC.I love and miss you tons and hope your raw food and their classes and your work are going well and went well okay.
xoxo,
fruitpuppy

Posted by: leafdrinker ()
Date: June 30, 2007 11:47AM

Way to go my little one. Keep up the posting, and the good eating!

xoxox
Dad

Date: June 30, 2007 01:15PM

thanks.I love you.thank you for setting it up.
xoxo,
fruitpuppy

Date: June 30, 2007 05:33PM

Hello My dear. How is your raw day going? Yay for you guys coming early. I just had my last day of work! I'm so excited to be done. Wahoo! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. DO you want me to have any fodd here for you?

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 30, 2007 07:05PM

Hi,
my raw day is going well. I had a fruit smoothie with peach,mixed berries,and banana.I had some sprouts and avacado nori rolls so far.I am glad that we are coming early.wow I didn't know u just got out of work,congradulations.I bet u r really excited.wahoo,I can't wait to see u 2morrow either.dad made bread by blending sprouted wheat berries then dyhydrating that.it is going to be so good.I don't need any fodd there yet but I do want to go to raw soul.
xoxo,
fruitpuppy

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: July 01, 2007 02:26AM

Hi Fruitpuppy----what a super adorable name! What a sensible family you are in, eating such good food! Good for you. Lucky you to start understanding what good food is at such an early age!

Enjoy!
Elakti smiling smiley

Date: July 01, 2007 04:43AM

ooo your food sounds really yummy. I'm glad you want to eat mostly raw in PA but don't beat yourself up if you don't cuase it might be hard with the cousins but I'll help you stick with it as much as you want.
Thanks. Yeah it is wonderful being out. I walked by work on my way to my friends house tonight and 2 minutes later my cell phone was ringing and it was victor and he was like come back i want to give you a pizza you look so sad I don't think i looked sad i was just thinking about something in depth but i went back and sure enough he gave me a raw pizza for free! Isn't that nice?
That bread sounds really yummy. And we can go grocery shopping when you get here and then raw soul. I'm so excited for my teachers to meet you. I love you. Sweet dreams.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: July 01, 2007 11:50AM

I am probably going to eat 70 or80 percent raw and 30 or 20 percent cooked.I can't wait to see u 2 day.wow that is so nice that he gave u a free raw pizza just b cause u looked sad but u actually wern't that sad.the bread is sour dough so it tastes sortof sour but it is still good.dad was thinking that this was probably the first kind of bread that was ever made,b cause they sprouted the wheat with water,then they grinded it up with a rock,then they spread it out and let it dry in the sun.isn't that cool?I can't wait to go to raw soul, it will be awesome,and I can't wait to meet your teachers.I love and miss u and will c u soon.
xoxo,
Fruitpuppy

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: July 03, 2007 04:39PM

hey doll!!!! welli have heard so much about you i feel like i know you as well!!! good job going raw sweetie..that is such a major accomplishment and so wonderful you have your family doing it as well!!!! i am very proud of you !!! this is great........take care hun and keep up the good work!!
love ya
sachelle
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables