Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: Trying again - to help with Type 1 Diabetes
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 19, 2007 04:54PM

I woke up with a 191 bs this morning. It's probably because my body is adjusting to the new lower dose of 24 hour insulin.

I am kind of bored with salads, so I brought fruit with me to work. Bananas, peaches, and pluots.

We are going to a theatre production tonight. It's called 10 by 10 - 10 ten minute plays. I am dragging the reluctant teenagers along. Hopefully they will end up enjoying it. I may stop for a juice and some raw olives on the way home to take with me. Last night I didn't have time to get any raw olives, so I am ready for some tonight.

Oh, I tried those fiddleback ferns on my salad last night and they were quite tasty. They reminded me a tiny bit of licorice. I never liked licorice, but these had a milder taste and in tiny bits scattered throughout the salad it was good. I also ate a couple of mini cucumbers. They were fun to eat and yummy.

I am feeling good and more in control of my blood sugars and my emotions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 20, 2007 03:13PM

Well this morning's bs was even worse - 300! But I am used to this happening for a few days after adjusting my 24 hour insulin down a unit. By Sunday, my morning bs should be back to normal (or back to the good numbers I have been experiencing on the raw food diet).

Those bananas, peaches, and pluots were really good yesterday so I brought some more with me to work today. I wasn't hungry for breakfast so I skipped it. I am starting to get hungry at 11:00, so I may eat an early lunch.

The kids actually enjoyed those plays, we were all laughing so hard. It's nice to find a good outing that we could take the kids to for a change. They are, of course, too old and would get embarrassed if we took them to the movies. Although we may take them to an outdoor movie at the Art Museum tonight.

I got a green smoothie, some raw olives, and a raw chocolate bar last night. I drank the smoothie on the way to the play and ate the olives and bar during. It was fun to have a healthy snack to eat while watching the show!

Life is good and I have hope that things will just keep improving for me! :-)

Date: July 23, 2007 08:53PM

My bs were very good on Sunday - 134, 78, 76, & 109.

But then this morning, Monday, I woke up with 180 bs at 6:30am and my stomach didn't feel so great. My endocrinologist told me not to take insulin if I am not eating unless my bs is over 200. So, I didn't take any and went to the health care center at 8:30 am for some blood labs requested by my new GP. Before I left the house I decided to check my bs again and it was 288 at 8:00am! I hadn't eaten anything. No one was awake in the house except me, so all I had done was feed the dog and the cat, cut up some fruit for the kids and set out their vitamins, and take a shower and get dressed for work. Nothing very stressful. So, I took 2 units of insulin since my ratio is 1/80 over 100. Then I drove to the health care center and checked my bs again right before going in and it was 302 at 8:30am! So I took 2 more units of insulin. Finally, by 9:22am my bs was good at 126.

All I can think of is that I may have overeaten on Sunday and/or not gotten enough sleep. I made some more of that raw pudding with cherries and raw chocolate and over the course of the day I ate way too much of it and then I had a huge salad also. So maybe my body was reacting to the stress of too much food to process.

I know I am not eating the perfect raw food diet and I overeat at times, but I have read that that is probably just a phase I am going through and too not worry about it too much. I didn't get around to doing a colonic this weekend either. That probably would have helped.

The kids enjoyed The Departed at the Art Museum on Saturday night. Kind of a downer of a movie though.

I had lunch plans today with someone I met at class 2 weeks ago that I was really looking forward to. She called at the time we were supposed to meet and asked to put it off for 1/2 hour. That was fine, but I had to eat something because I was hungry and afraid my bs would drop. So I cut open a small papaya I had brought to work and ate half of it, including the seeds. Boy, those seeds were peppery but when you eat them with a mouthful of the fruit they are good and they burst in your mouth. Then we met in the lobby at work and she had a friend with her that was joining us for lunch. I was a little disappointed because I had enjoyed our one on one conversations before. Anyway, it was okay but a little bit of a let down. Am I weird to think it was rude to just show up with a coworker like that? Oh well, I may just be busy for future lunches - but then am I being a b****?

Date: July 24, 2007 07:37PM

3 weeks raw today! Whoo-hoo! By now 1/2 of all my blood cells have been replaced with raw nutrients. So I just need to stick with it another 3 weeks to replace them all!

My bs did that weird spike again in the morning. I woke up with 150 bs but then an hour later, without eating anything, it was 200 - so I took 1 unit of insulin. But after that it stayed level until a late lunch. I was thinking I should check it on a weekend when I get up, sit around for an hour watching TV, and then check it again and see if it still goes up. Is it the just being up for an hour or the exertion of getting ready? Hopefully, I can figure that out.

Last night I was in a funk so I got a raw food bar and raw olives and then made a raw chocolate fruit smoothie - it was sure good. Not the perfect diet, but definitely better on my blood sugars than fries and a shake! ;-)

I am burping a lot today, at least I was up until I ate lunch. I am guessing it is a detox symptom or else I just really need to clean my system out with a colonic.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 24, 2007 10:30PM

(((((((((((CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU THREE WEEKS RAW))))))))))))))))))

sounds like things are getting better for you. Your doing so good. I never ate a papaya with its seeds. Sounds real good.

Date: July 25, 2007 03:33PM

Thanks, pam! The papaya was good. I think it is an acquired taste, because the first half was just okay and then the next day the second half tasted even better to me.

I am starting to get cravings for some of my old favorite foods, but I will make it. I just got to remember how bad those foods made me feel. My blood sugars would go hi and stay hi and I would feel so grumpy and irritable and my kidneys would get stressed. I would get thirsty and drink a lot and use the bathroom a lot. I don't want to go back to that place. And I also weighed about 20 pounds more than I do now at the maximum weight that I got to on junk food.

My bs started at 87 this morning (fantastic!) but then spiked to 150 45 minutes later, even before taking a shower and getting dressed. That's fine though. The trick, I guess, is to start with a lower bs so that the spike is still a good bs. I ate fruit at lunch yesterday and then ate a salad for supper. I think I do better with the fruit earlier in the day.

I tried some yellow squash (kind of flower shaped) and miniature purple eggplant that someone brought to give away at work on my salad last night. My favorite part of the salad were these orange baby tomatoes that were very yummy.

Date: July 26, 2007 07:32PM

I picked up Taco Bell for the family last night and that food looked so good...

So I treated myself to a raw bar, a few raw olives, and a raw chocolate fruit smoothie to squelch my cravings. It worked. Definitely yummy. I went to bed with a good blood sugar and woke up with an ok bs of 150. But then an hour and half later it was 280! That is so crazy and frustrating! I took 2 units of insulin and I was ok until lunch. I don't think it is due to lowering my 24 hour insulin by one unit a week ago, because if it was I should have problems with it going up all day long - at least that is what my endocrinologist taught me.

I guess a salad would have been better for me at night. But sometimes it just doesn't sound good. Today I had a salad at lunch and I will probably have a salad at supper too - today it sounds good.

I still feel great on raw food - lighter, more stable emotionally, and more in control of my life and myself. But I wish I could figure out why my bs is shooting up in the morning. I don't see my endocrinologist again until November, so I will keep trying things until then and see if I can figure it out.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 26, 2007 08:18PM

You did well to not cheat with Taco Bell! If I ate there, I'd only eat the chicken items..I don't know what the heck might be in their beef..yuck!

Love,
Prism

Date: July 27, 2007 05:39PM

Prism, I used to love their bean burritos!!!

I am starting to experience a lot of food cravings. The smell from the company cafeteria is calling to me, especially the breakfast meats which I used to love...

I was tired and a little grumpy last night. I ate too many fruits and nuts last night and had a very bad blood sugar this morning. I am definitely going to do a colonic this weekend. I think that would help. Even though I have at least 3 good size movements each day, I think I am detoxing and things are getting backed up.

I went to the chiropractor this morning. He couldn't find much to adjust except to push back in some ribs on my back. Then he did my 9th out of 10 treatments on an instrument that is based on Rife technology. I have been disappointed because I haven't noticed any difference with these treatments, but hopefully it is healing something that I haven't noticed yet. He did the Diabetes protocol today and now the right side of my neck hurts. Maybe this is as a result of the Rife treatment. I always thought the Epstein-Barr virus I have started out in the right side of my neck, my lymph glands behind my right ear used to be swollen and my neck on that side used to hurt. I think I will put some Takara foot patches on the bottom of my feet tonight and on the right side of my neck and see if I can get some toxins out that way. The foot patches always pull out a lot, but the neck one doesn't always work - but maybe it will tonight.

Then I am going for a massage tomorrow morning. I am so-o-o looking forward to that.

Drinking a carrot juice right now for lunch. Yummy.

Date: July 30, 2007 02:53PM

One month raw today! Whoo-hoo! This time I will beat my old record of 6 weeks and keep on going!

Those foot patches worked great! My daughter helped me put one on the right side of my neck and on my upper left back (where it was hurting also) and then I put one on each foot. All four pulled out a lot of stuff and looked yucky. My neck and back felt better and then the massage helped me to feel even better!

Friday night I had a raw bar with raw chocolate in it and a few raw olives. Then the rest of the weekend I ate salads and fruit smoothies. I also made my chocolate cherry pudding again and it was yummy.

I used my colema board (has legs so I don't have to pull up a chair) on Saturday and I felt much better afterwards. I am no longer grumpy and tired and craving cooked foods. Matt Monarch, at a talk a month ago, told us about a video for sale at [www.vegan2rawvegan.com]. I watched the preview and this guy who switched from vegan to raw vegan is saying how he doesn't feel good so it did not look like an encouraging video for raw vegans. But Matt has watched the entire video and he says the guy goes and gets a colonic and comes back feeling great! I should buy that video.

My blood sugars were pretty good over the weekend. Sunday I tried taking my blood sugar when I got up and then just sat and watched TV for an hour and took it again. It went up 50 points. This morning, Monday, I woke up with 150 bs but then 2 hours later (without eating anything) it was 232. I ate half a banana and took 3 units of insulin. Anyway, still kind of frustrating. But I guess it is kind of like your pulse and temp, when you wake up it is at it's lowest and then it goes up after you are up for awhile. I guess I will just learn to expect this spike and plan for it. Maybe it was always happening and I just never noticed before because I used to just check my bs once in the morning and that was it.

Date: July 30, 2007 11:41PM

One month raw...........So good

What are those patches about? I have never heard of them. I guess my blood has changed since I have been raw for six weeks on this wednesday. I will have to read more about that.

You seem to have a great handle on this raw eating. I am very impressed. I don't know what epsim-bar is but it soes'nt sound good. Neither does the diebetes. I was reading a norman walker book on juicing this weekend and there were many vegies that was good for diebetes. I will have to go back and re read them to send you a copy.

Keep up the good work, it is encouragement for me. We are in the same boat. working out our needs the raw way.

Date: July 31, 2007 07:07PM

Hi pampam,

Those Takara foot patches have a website that might help to explain them - [www.takarapatch.com]. They pull toxins out of your body. I think you can buy detox foot patches at Whole Foods too, but they cost more so I buy these online. The instructions say to put them on your feet and you can also put them anywhere on your body where you are hurting. One time I had an old bruise under my big toenail and the foot patch pulled out the residue under my toenail -- proof to me that it works -- that and the fact that they look yukky afterwards. I have used them on my kids and the patches look different afterwards for all of us.

I learned that about your blood replaces itself completely in 6 weeks a long time ago and have seen it in newsletters occasionally since then. I used to get the Hallelujah Acres newsletter and they talked about how 3 weeks was important because half of your blood cells have been replaced by then. But now that I search for that information online, I can't seem to find it. I did find websites that say we have a whole new body every 7 years!

I tried raw eating a few times before and I have been reading up on it for a long time - I get all the newsletters and listen to podcasts at www.rawveganradio.com sometimes.

Epstein-Barr virus is that one that can cause mono. I have it suppressed in my body and a couple of doctors think it caused the Type 1 diabetes.

I have that Norman Walker book! Let me see, he says I should drink two pints of a juice daily made up of carrots, lettuce, string beans, and brussel sprouts and also 1 pint daily of carrot and spinach juice. Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. ;-) If I didn't have to work out of the house, maybe... But at least I am doing the rest of what he recommends. He says meat aggravates the condition and to eliminate all starches and sugars too. He also recommends regular colonic irrigations.

Thanks, we can do this!

It is tough socially though. My work group went to a mexican restaurant today for our monthly lunch out. The waiter did not speak great english and so he couldn't understand what I wanted - he kept recommending vegetarian fajitas, etc. I was trying to order a chicken salad, but hold the chicken, cheese, and dressing and add some other veggies like avocado, squash, etc. that I saw they used in other meals. But I finally had to give up and I got a small plate of lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, and 2 slices of avocado. It was embarrassing, but I have tried to preexplain why I am doing this to everyone. Fortunately, I took a half of a banana and a raw bar in my purse just in case and I had to sneak them after the salad because it was so small that my blood sugar was crashing - without even taking insulin. Oh well, they say next month I can pick so I will pick some place with a good salad bar. Somebody mentioned Ruby Tuesdays has a good one, so I will pick that.

My left teeth have been sensitive to pressure and cold for many months, but now they seem to be a lot less sensitive to cold and not sensitive to pressure at all. I didn't think the raw diet would help with that. Yeah! It always surprises you what the raw diet heals.

Date: August 01, 2007 03:29PM

When I look into the mirror and my eyes are all blood shot and crusty I think I have a lot to heal. My tooth still hurts. I don't blame them for hurting they are rotten. In my situation I have no insurance I may lose the teeth eventually. I can see why ann wigmore started soaking the nuts and seeds and making the energy soups. She had lost four molars and posible couldnt chew properly. That woman was a survivor. To walk out of a hospital with gangue green in her leg and refuse a doctors order to amputate. She is an inspiration. You rewards are around the corner in persevering with this diet. Ages ago I use to eat no sugar and got so much flak from different people. Eating raw isnt much different. I don't anounce it to people though. My youngest daughter is worried about thanksgiving and what I am going to do. She is so sweet. I still cook good meals for them but my perspective has changed. The kids are eating better though.

Epson-bar sounds horrable. Are you fatigued all the time?
catch ya later
pam

Date: August 02, 2007 03:51PM

Isn't it crazy how when we eat healthy people act like we are the weird ones. It's almost like everybody is an alcoholic and the people that don't drink are ridiculed. In fact there was a time when everybody drank corn whisky in the states. Corn was cheap and was easier to transport as liquor. People drank it for breakfast, lunch, and supper and employers provided it at work during the breaks. The only day people didn't drink was on Sundays. It was very socially accepted. This was detailed as a minor side note in the book The Omnivore's Dilemna. I forget what years this happened - I am thinking late 19th century but I'm not sure. Some day people will look back, I hope - if people survive - and be shocked at how socially acceptable sugar was. Everybody drinks and eats it and the most calories consumed in the US now are from pop. But once again the calories are derived from corn (high fructose corn syrup), just like the whiskey. Very sad...

I am not fatigued with Epstein-barr because it is suppressed and at chronic levels. When it is active and acute, then you are fatigued. You never know though, I might go through a healing crisis while eating raw and have to go through the fatigue and everything to clear the virus from my body. It wouldn't be fun, but it would be worth it in the long run.

I bought a bunch of bars for my trip to visit the relatives, but I may not need them because my mom called and asked what fruits and veggies she could buy for me. That is so nice of her, she is being very supportive.

My new GP called a couple of days ago. I am really starting to like her. She said my blood tests showed that I am very low on Vitamin D and to start taking 2000 units a day for long term. Now, that is the kind of doctorly advice that I love! :-) She said my homocysteine, C-Reactive Proteins, and testosterone levels were all good. The good CRP means she won't be pushing me to take beta blockers, so that's good! I think being on the raw diet for 3 weeks before the blood tests helped, since that replaced half of my blood cells with raw nutrients. Maybe the Vitamin D will help with the Diabetes and to prevent osteoporosis.

I had a fruit smoothie for breakfast. Yummy! I may not be able to post for a week, depends on if my mom's computer is hooked up to the Internet or not by the time we get there. She just bought a new one. I'll post again when I can.

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: August 02, 2007 06:15PM

Karrend...I didn't know that about 6 weeks for new blood cells. Really good info. BTW...where do you get raw olives. I love olives, but don't know where to get them raw. I live in Southern CA.

My hubby was just diagnosed with high BS. He is still a SAD eater and not ready to go raw or give up certain things. But I have started to incorporate more fruits, nuts, & veggies into his diet and he loves my raw desserts. His doctor has given him 2 months to get his BS, BP and triglycerides down in addition to losing weight. We'll see. You have done great!!! Congrats!

Date: August 03, 2007 05:12PM

Thanks, islandgirl! I bet more fruits, nuts, & veggies will help your hubby. Keep us posted on that.

I buy them at an olive bar at the local Whole Foods. Most are pasteurized but a few are unpasteurized and I eat them. You can also buy them online. David Wolfe's website sells some. Hope you can find some, they sure are yummy!
-------------
I am off to treat myself to a professional colonic this afternoon. I think it will help me to stay raw while on vacation at the relatives and to not develop those cooked food cravings. I am sure looking forward to a break and there are some great nieces and nephews I am dying to see!

Date: August 04, 2007 05:00PM

I could use a colonic too..but during this week-end of getting back on all raw I think I'll do enemas. They help a lot with making me feel clean, less bloated and getting out the stuff that is not all raw..and just seems to be slow in transit.

Watermelon all day today! That will also is very cleansing.

Have fun on your visit with the relatives..and I'm sure they'll be very impressed with your raw food diet..maybe even influence some of them to try it themselves.

Love,
Prism

Date: August 06, 2007 09:44PM

Thanks, prism. Watermelon and enemas, both very cleansing. ;-)
--------------------------
The person who performed my professional colonic was kinda strange, but it was a very cleansing colonic and I felt great afterwards. She just kept asking me about my diet and talking, talking, talking. I would turn to look at the tube to see what was coming out (it was setup in front of a mirror to make it easy to see) and she would tap me to get me to look back at her while she was talking. And she kept saying how shocked she was how much was coming out since I was on a raw vegan diet. I tried to explain how you detox more on the diet so there is more to come out, but she didn't really hear me. Oh well, I will try to schedule farther in advance with another place that I have heard is highly recommended. They get booked up in advance, but that probably shows how good they are.

Everyone is very supportive of my raw diet at the relatives. But, it probably helps that I am diabetic, so there is a good reason for doing this. My mom froze fruit for me for my fruit smoothies and bought and cleaned lots of veggies for me. So I have been eating salads, fruit smoothies, fruit, veggies, and a few of her pecans. I also brought some raw bars with me and take one in my purse with me wherever we go and sometimes I have to pull one out and eat it when my sugar is crashing. This is a nice break. It will be hard to go back to work.

Date: August 07, 2007 01:15AM

I'm finding it's harder to stay all raw during work days. I was great during the week-end, but did a little crash today..but very small.

That's sweet your mom did those things for you. My mom and sister too were very supportive and I sure miss them. Although I don't care much for Portland, Oregon I would still be there if my sister and mom were still living. It was nice while it lasted though.

You have fun and enjoy your relatives!

Love,
Prism

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: August 07, 2007 09:14PM

hello my sweet karen! i have been gone for a while but i have read over some of what has been going on with you. so glad you are still raw! and i am elated that you feel so good.

i have a job now. i started when we returned from holidays. first time i have worked since march. so it has been hectic.

i know what you mean about people acting like you are weird if you eat healthy. i notice it more now that i am working. i eat only fruit for breakfast and lunch . and everyone has to comment on my lunch and then tell me how i need this and i need that. but then they also are always commenting on how energetic and happy i am. and how i look 21-22 years old. i will be 30 in march. can they not see the connection?

anyway, i am so happy for you. i was thinking of you from time to time. wondering how it was going. anyway, love and happiness to you and everyone you care about!

Date: August 10, 2007 05:09AM

prism and pihourova, yes it is tough to stay raw at work. People bring snacks to work and then eating lunch together is the main social event. A coworker even bought me a box of sugar free chocolates for my birthday. It was very nice of her but embarrassing when I admitted that I can't eat them (she asked and I didn't want to lie). And I am so-o-o sick of the 'where do you get your protein' question.

prism, I bet you miss your mom and sister and it's nice that they were supportive. We all crash at times, sticking to a raw food diet can be very tough at times. At least it was a small crash and I hope you are enjoying your raw food once again! :-)

pihourova, yes you would think they would make the connection. Thank you so much for your kind words!
-------------------------
Still eating a lot of salads, fruit smoothies, fruit, and raw bars. A couple of times someone has taken me up on my offer to share my salad and seemed to really enjoy it. My mom tried a taste of my fruit smoothie but she added sugar because it wasn't sweet enough. ;-)

I got to see my great nephews and niece for a couple of days, that was so much fun. They are about 6, 4, and 2 years old. I really bonded with the oldest and he was so sad that he wasn't going to see me again for a year so we are going to try to email each other. I tell you, eating the raw food diet sure makes it easier to keep up with the kids and to get down on the floor to play with them.

Date: August 11, 2007 12:42AM

I concur about the raw food diet helping with keeping our energies up when hanging with kids!

I must have picked up kids a hundred times today and I had 2 babies in my arms at one time to take them out back. I just wouldn't be able to do that before raw foods! What a memory that is!

Yeah for raw foods!

Love,
Prism

Date: August 11, 2007 11:37AM

hello again, karen. i found this on another thread. not sure if you saw it, but i wanted you to see it. you might find it interesting.

www.forbes.com

Date: August 11, 2007 11:40AM

sorry, this is it....

[www.forbes.com]

Date: August 12, 2007 04:58AM

Thanks, pihourova, I have seen the trailer for that raw for 30 days movie and found it interesting.

prism, raw foods definitely give us more energy.
-------------
Well, it's the last day of our vacation with relatives. We are catching a very early flight in the morning.

I was trying to eat up some fruit that my mom bought and my blood sugar got a little high a couple of times and I snapped at the kiddos. I should have stuck more with the veggies and the non-sweet fruits like tomatoes and cucumbers. Oh well, I still ate raw food all week and I am proud of that fact and feeling pretty good. Everybody did say I was looking back to my old skinny self like before the diabetes. I am feeling more and more confident that I can do this!

My mom was cooking some of my old favorites and I missed them, kind of like an old friend. But I have new friends now, my raw food, and they are much nicer to me. :-)

Date: August 12, 2007 05:36PM

Oh gosh..when I went back to see my mom and sister in person after many years of no visits (we kept in close contact though) I also felt like I was missing out on my favorite meals my mom cooked. But when I did go off raw, and started eating some of those favorites, they didn't taste the same as I remembered. Not as good..of course my mom was in her eighties by thensmiling smiley It was certainly nostolgic and comforting though.

Good going for keeping raw all week! You done goodsmiling smiley

Love,
Prism

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: August 13, 2007 01:11AM

Lucky for me my mom is a terrible cook!

Date: August 13, 2007 03:50PM

prism, yeah, I bet if I had eaten some of those foods they wouldn't have tasted as good as they used to and they would have also made me feel bad.

islandgirl, that's funny. Actually, my mom is not a fantastic cook either so I am probably lucky there also. She just cooks good down home regular meals. I was also never a great cook, so that helps too. ;-)
--------------------
Btw, I've been thinking about it and I think that professional colonic I had right before our vacation helped me to stay raw. I did not experience any really strong cooked food cravings like I think I would have without that cleansing detox.

We're back home and it is nice to be back. I enjoyed a mango salad in an airport yesterday that was surprisingly good. I splurged and bought some raw food treats off of www.therawworld.com today. Those should be help to provide some variety and keep me committed.

I haven't eaten yet today but my blood sugar is good and I'm not really hungry yet.

I have been raw for 6 weeks now! Now my blood has been completely replaced with raw nutrition!

Date: August 13, 2007 06:28PM

wow! karen, you have come such a long way. congratulations. its alot easier to stay raw when you are seeing such profound results. i am sending you so many positive wishes.

Date: August 13, 2007 06:37PM

Thanks, pihourova. The main thing is I am experiencing much better blood sugar numbers over all. I often have a bs around 100 or at least under 150. Not always, but a lot more often than when I eat cooked food.

Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables