Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Getting to Heaven
Posted by: rainbowgrl ()
Date: July 05, 2007 12:09AM

Hey, its July 4th day. Bha Ma is singing on the CD player and I am recommitting to raw food right now.

Thank you raw foods for clarity of mind
Thank you for the challenge of being different

and thanks guys for showing that normal IS happy.

I don't know- hope everyone is having a good day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Gabriel Cousins
Date: July 08, 2007 10:18PM

Hey, I just got a new book called Rainbowgreen Raw Food Cuisine

I really like it and I am going to start his three month plan.

The plan is: to turn off the composting button. That means mostly nuts and greens for three months with total committment. I feel like doing it.

I believe I deserve to feel good.

I feel like there's a new me waiting inside and I can't wait to meet her.

Re: Getting to Heaven
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 08, 2007 11:08PM

who wrote the book? congrats on going green again. I sent you all the best and strength to keep it up. You do deserve to feel good and enjoy good health. With summer here I don't think I could eat just nuts and greens but I am trying to eat more greens than fruit. I seem to have fruit in the evening and a large salad in the mid day. happy eating to you
Pam

Low point here
Date: July 13, 2007 05:00AM

Hey just feeling sad. I went through some processing of stuff and realized exactly why I went raw one year ago.

I cured my gout, my circulation problems and my memory.

However, I feel like strong feelings are coming up for me. I feel anger a lot.
That is the strongest feeling. Also, I feel senstive. I appreciate that you guys here on the website are more supportive than political. Thank you. I hope I can do it.

I was never big on food prep. this raw thing is challenging me. Can I just chew a piece of broccoli? I dunno.

Just down. living at home. No boyfriend, little money...sad sad sad.

One thing I did learn was that I LIKE GREEN JUICe and in fact its good to stay light in the morning.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 13, 2007 05:45AM

I too am going through many feelings and emotions. I have been raw for three weeks now. I read somewhere that anger comes from liver disfunction. I too get angry at times. Keep eating green and try some wheat grass juice its the best of the best.
Pam

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: July 13, 2007 06:03AM

Congrats on your recommitment to raw!

On heaven: everybody want to go to heaven; nobody wants to die.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 14, 2007 12:51AM

I am been feeling anger some too and it didn't dawn on me until I read your post. I guess it is just something we will have to go through and, if we keep eating raw, get past. I bet it is the liver like pampam say, which gets so congested with cooked food.

Don't give up, you can do this!

Date: July 18, 2007 03:36PM

Ohh. thanks guys!

I am feeling better today. I tried some sprouted buckwheat with regular soy milk and brazil nuts. Good breakfast and keeps me full. I am doing a thing which I used to do when I was living at an Ashram. I eat my meals at the same time. I go to bed at aprox the same time...its helped me feel easier to laugh. I really like herbs I found out. Just growing them is so yummy. Raw cheese and basil and thyme and mint. omg.

I have some kittens now and reading a good book. I bought a bike too and remembered how good it feels to ride. I...ah still feel so lonely, but at least I feel it. I applied to yoga school and am waiting on an answer.

Thanks for the liver advice, i may check out a liver clense or something becauase damn...I sure yelled out my dad.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: July 18, 2007 08:54PM

The book you mentioned on July 8th - is it Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens? Do you still like it and find it helping with the raw food diet?

Enjoy those kittens. Are you and your dad okay now? Maybe yelling at him aired some things that needed airing...

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 19, 2007 07:36AM

heaven

hmmm...

i remember

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: August 27, 2007 07:10AM

Hey there hun..how is life going??? i hope all is well and your recommitment to raw foods is going well!! don't think of it as a starting over thing though..you started the raw journey 2 years ago and you have just hit a few detours and taken the long way around...but in the end you will still end up at the right place smiling smiley take care of yourself and don't stress follow your heart
lots of love
earthangel
xoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables