Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 11 of 12
Re: EDs..amongst other things
Posted by: Monark ()
Date: October 27, 2007 11:37PM

Hi Jodi - just thought I'd pop in and say 'hi' smiling smiley smiling smiley I love your quotes !! Hope this upcoming week is better for ya smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the fre*e e-book :
101 Ways to Change the World for Animals
[www.mypowermall.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Own your own Power Mall, over 1000 stores - completely FRE*E
Receive rebates on items you already buy anyway....
[www.mypowermall.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: October 28, 2007 12:44PM

Thanks guys

I havent been able to get the flouradix.. I am paying out as much as I can to my student debts right now. leaving me with nothing for travel or food..let alone supplements...

cant believe I am still sick after a week of flu!!..

Hope your weekends are going well Ju and Jodi xx

Posted by: bracken ()
Date: October 28, 2007 08:08PM

Nightmare of a day, father in law past away last night hubby found him this morning, feel so bloody useless tring to support hubby keep breaking down ( what great support I am) been eating crap all day, been here ther and everywhere did not have time to make up my nice raw stuff( feel guilty) just thought I would let you know if you don't hear from me on here as much for a while you know why.

Take good care all Love always Ju xxxx

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 29, 2007 05:04AM

awww julie im so sorry ! well do your best to keep your chin up .. thats all you can do is try

rawdancer i hear ya aobut the student loans an stuff . , but if you cant try to get the $ for the supplements maybe try an find what foods are rich in zinc ..it really helps with our Ano issues

oops and i wanted to add too rawdancer .. sprouted wheat is supposed to be quite high in zinc .. and sprouting wheat is EL CHEAPOLA i mean you can make/ get alot of sprouts for pennies and it doesnt take any fancy equipment except a bowl an some dirt smiling smiley

love you all take care ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2007 05:09AM by Jgunn.

Date: October 31, 2007 08:14PM

So sorry Ju.. hope your hanging okay xx my partner lost his dad recently also..so totally know where your at, tis hard..all my love

as for me..still sick.. doctor said I should expect it to take 6 weeks to fully recover from a virus and gave me painkillers. I have gone off oranges now, now I want apples, so I shall keep following what my body craves and see how I go.

Love xx

Date: November 01, 2007 05:04AM

aww rawdancer thats sad ..what virus have you got? Lsad smiley

hehe apples are a good thing smiling smiley i hear one a day keeps the doctor away winking smiley

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:16PM

Jodi, I usually sprout wheat in water and the wheat is so sweat. I havent done that for a couple of months the rejuvelac must have zinc also but if it isnt done right can taste nasty. I usually make it and let it forment with some honey and it has a sort of fizzy lemony flavor.

Date: November 01, 2007 08:53PM

Flu! symptoms are all gone now after nearly two weeks. Just still feeling sick, worn out and headachey/shakey all the time.. doctor was useless n said..have some tramadol!! lol..

Ugh..ah well.. I feel so good compared to how awful I was last week. Just have to keep eating my apples..lol.. my desk is covered at work..and I went for a run and stopped to buy two more bags!! haha

xxx

Date: November 03, 2007 04:54PM

Hi there all, hope you are all doing well?
Good to hear you are feeling better rawdancer at long last, that was a hellava bug you had.
I'm not doing that great, trying to hold it together for hubby, & I seem to have reached breaking point, keep crying, my emotions are all over the place, don't really know what I am feeling at mo, a bit numb. Lost weight don't know if that is all the running around or subcontiously (spelt that wrong) I am restricting, my way of dealing with things, bit worring.
I have no support for myself, my parents are in la la land so to speak, brother is always off his head, got no friends, feeling really quite alone. I suppose I have never had anyone really close to me die before. Plus I went to see my father in law with hubby last week, BAD Decision Mum said they look at rest so peaceful, the biggest sock in my life, it didn't even look like him, never saw a dead body before, now I cant get the image out of my head!
Sorry to go off on one, but at the end of the day I have no one to talk to, so i do hope you don't mind.

Take good care all Love always Ju xxxx

Date: November 04, 2007 07:24AM

Hi guys, if you want too see the artical I was in about my e.d, go to www.thisisplymouth.co.uk, then click on features, then click on mind body & soul, should be the top story.

Take good care all Love always Ju XXXX

Date: November 04, 2007 08:22AM

Thanks hun, I will have a read

Understand your feeling low right now, just your in my thoughts- and I know how that feels to be in that place xxxx chin up hunny x

Feel free to rant here..thats what its for smiling smiley

I have had a quiet weekend which suits me okay, decided I am going to start walking again, 6-8miles a day ..I feel better for it and I need to hang onto my muscle ..so going to try it this week. I did a good shop and ate yesterday too. Going to treat myself to a pricey food processor on payday, better than clothes or make up..so thats my treat for november!!

Thanks for the support guys

xxx

Date: November 04, 2007 05:11PM

Cheers rawdancer, its good to hear you are in good spirits, did you eat anything nice yesterday? I need a new juicer might treat myself for my birthday, can't beleive I,m going to be 30 next week, i'm going to make up that cheesecake recipe you gave me for a birthay cake.

Take good care
Love always Ju XXX

Date: November 04, 2007 05:38PM

Today I had a good day.. I posted a thread in the main about cals..just cos my doctor is asking me to keep an eye on things. I feel well and I feel full with what I am eating..

Had

Red cabbage and Brocoli salad

1 orange

--

Just whizzed up mango, pinapple and banana smoothie- put it in a mason jar in the fridge going to have some later then some for brekkie

Walking to work from this week, its about 3 miles, so 6 miles both ways

then going to try to hit the gym everynight..dont want to loose anymore muscle.. its on its way out after that bug!

Hugs for you Ju.. xx

Date: November 04, 2007 07:50PM

Hows everyone else doing?
Ali?
earthangel?
lotusbloosom?
What your plans for your birthday on Sat Jodi, my scopio friend?

Hope not left anyone else out?

Date: November 05, 2007 09:34PM

Thanks soo much for the chat today Ju, appriciated it!! smiling smiley

Not been too bad today..

had some grapes, about just under 1lb

2 pears

so did well smiling smiley pleased anyway, and had plenty of water

about : 287 cals

Tommorow taking lots more pears to munch on..hopefully banana's will be ripe too

Date: November 07, 2007 05:36PM

Hi rawdancer tried to ring you sweetie, just thinking of you wondering how your day has been?
Going to make that cheese cake sat as a birthday cake for myself as a treat.
Go funeral tomorrow, be glad when all the rushing around has stopped, so hubby can moarn properly, am so worried about him at mo, hope you and your Bf has made up?

Had hair cut today up on shoulders now, can't beleive I did that my hair was all the way down my back, had a moment of madness and thought I fansy a change, probably when back in right mind will regret it big time! Hope to speak to you soon!

Take it easy Love Ju XXXX

Hope everyone else is ok?

Date: November 07, 2007 06:04PM

ooh.. I was in after... 7ish...

yeah I am not too bad..feeling super super tired.. had my b12 shot this morning..so hopefully will feel better in 4-6 days

Had err.. 3 pears

lots of water and that..some green tea

bit of a funny mood..not feeling low..but just a bit...confused

Anyway thanks for all the support

xxxx

Date: November 07, 2007 06:15PM

What are you confused about rawdancer? hope you are not doing your own head in?
Try and chill this eve, hope you are feeling better soon, B12 should hopefully kick in soon for you.
Keep your chin up, & keep that perky personality of yours shine through!

Ju XXXX

Date: November 07, 2007 06:23PM

helllllooo hello smiling smiley sorry been a bit MIA .. finally got the house bunkered downfor the winter (i hope lol)

Julie hows things with you besides the hussling around .. are you off the medds yet or still stick? last year a friend of mine found her mom dead of suicide in her house and i gotta tell ya it was the worst thing i think ive ever experienced , so i really feel for you !

Rawdancer good on you for the bshot ..they really do help a bit for certain ..i was taking htem for a couple of years once a week then quit back in march .. but my mood lately is a bit off i might go get one this week

i hate winter in canada lol

39 is looming on the horizon .. im both happy and sad .. sometimes i feel like i wasted so much time struggling with myself ... what a waste *sigh* smiling smiley

Date: November 08, 2007 06:58PM

Cheers ju, got your messages smiling smiley

On severe flood warning here atm..so bit of a nightmare... tommorow should be hellish at work!! haha.. well am at least prepared now..ready for it!!

Good day today

had about 10 oranges!! lol

xxxxx

Date: November 09, 2007 04:09PM

Made my cheese cake today wanted to share with you, cheers rwa dancer for recipe, put blueberries in the cashew cream instead of banana, looking forward to having a slice tomorrow.

Have lovely birthday tomorrow Jodi, me not too bad off the meds now, and hope to stay of any, had flu jab done today.

Hope everyone else is keeping well be good to hear from you. XXXXXX

Date: November 09, 2007 06:55PM

oooh how cool Julie!! hehe

very good, hope u have a lovely bday xxxx

Date: November 09, 2007 07:17PM

WOWZA !that looks yummy grinning smiley

i have to do the usual rounds ..visit family (not sure why i have to go ..they should come to me lol) but off to see mum and my twin brother and my older brother for dinner tommorrow smiling smiley

happy bday Julie ... ihope you have a good one ! smiling smiley

Date: November 09, 2007 07:34PM

Glad you likes wish I could share it round to you all.
Did you have good day today rawdancer?
Have lovely day jodi, whats you having for your brithday lunch anything nice a treat perhaps?

always ju XXXX

Date: November 10, 2007 06:11PM

Yesterday was all systems go, but thankfully the flooding wasnt as bad as predicted. So pleased.

Feeling a bit down..I dont know..I am fine then I am at rock bottom, just a bit up and down.. only way I seem to be able to control that is to stop eating..

nevermind.. I am okay, going to relax and watch the dancing tonite.

Hope your having a good weekend Julie and Jodi smiling smiley xxx

Date: November 12, 2007 08:26PM

I have been doing some uncooking..cheered me up!

Raw pecan pie and goji cheezecake

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: November 14, 2007 05:59PM

How is everyone?
Did you have a nice birthday jodi?
Great chating to you rawdancer last night, hope work wasn't to stressful today?
you have inspired me to make some more raw recipies, with the pics of your cheesecakes, will check out sites you gave me cheers! Speak to you again soon.

Take care all
Love Ju xxxxx

Date: November 15, 2007 05:01PM

Hey Ju

Your welcome, I sent you about 6 more excellent and more practical less gourmet ones!!

Had a good day today

Hope you had a good weekend too Jodi??

I have taken a few days off, I felt like I was creeping towards the edge of my sanity..Wasnt enjoying that feeling at all!!..so I just did it..

Spent today sleeping, practising dancing, and uncooking

I made a huge salad first

Cabbage, shredded

Leek shredded and diced more

Broccoli

Lemon juice and sea salt with a dash of cayenne

it was lovely and warming, I then put a few soaked seaweed "noodles" on top when I had some more later

--

Then I made some cashew cheese..which is lovely and now completly set.

What I did was

Soak cashews, just enough soak water to cover the cashews ( this is pretty thick)

Juice of 1 lemon

Cayenne pepper

Sea salt or Himilayan salt

Then added in a large tablespoon of lazy garlic (home made)

Blended this all up, poured into a "cheeze shaped" small shallow dish-- this is now set firm 5 hours later, can be cut and put on top of salad or used on pizza bases- looks like a block of feta speckled with cayenne smiling smiley but muccch better!!

Had fun today smiling smiley

xxx

Date: November 16, 2007 09:13AM

Have been in a cooking frenzy!! haha

Made eggplant pizza this morning smiling smiley

[picasaweb.google.co.uk]

[picasaweb.google.co.uk]

Date: November 16, 2007 06:57PM

So proud of you rawdancer, you are doing so well! Your pics look so mouth watering, cheers for the sites when i have a few mins to myself i will check them out! Shall try and ring you tomorrow nite!

How is everyone else doing? hope you are all keeping well?

Love Ju XXXX

Current Page: 11 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables