Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

when you first became raw...
Posted by: sleepingstar ()
Date: August 15, 2007 01:29AM

did you eat a lot... im wondering because I cannot seem to get full!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: when you first became raw...
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 15, 2007 04:35AM

I have been raw for eight weeks now. I ate nuts, seeds, wheat grass juice, fruit and vegetables one avacado a day for fat. I did feel hungry but I felt my stomach needed to shrink. I did not want to eat close to my bed time though so I went to bed hungry at times. I felt satisfied in what I ate. I would juice vegetables also. When I ate cooked foods I was hungry all the time also. I never felt satisfies with the foods I ate, I felt as if there was something missing while eating cooked foods.

Posted by: applebaby ()
Date: August 15, 2007 05:14AM

yeah i toally did! and a lot of FATTY foods. they make you feel fuller than lighter foods. you always eat more when you first start out because your body is used to cooked heavy foods ! but that's just how it goes usually i'm pretty sure!

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: August 15, 2007 02:15PM

It's a stage you go through, I agree. But it's best not to let yourself get too hungry or the cooked food cravings will really start. So, have lots of produce around, some nuts and seeds, and maybe even some raw bars for an occasional snack to fill you up. Sometimes I do a huge fruit smoothie (with frozen fruit in a blender) with Raw Power (a raw chocolate protein powder - has hemp in it) from David Wolfe's site to help fill me up too. But, don't worry, the hunger subsides over time and then you get used to that lighter feeling and it feels great.

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: August 27, 2007 02:55AM

hey there...how are things going for you?? i hope allis well..just wanted to welcome you to the forum...better late then never right?? well take care and good luck
lots of love
earthangel
xoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables