Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

a new life
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 28, 2007 05:52PM

hi I am glad I have somewhere to post! I am starting a raw diet today! I am hoping that this will help with my bipolar. I have read about how much better people feel. I did do a raw diet for 4 days and felt so much better. I slipped big time and gorged myself with every thing insight. Now I feel horrible.
I weigh 160 and I am 5'3 fat fat fat
I also drink 2 pots of coffee and smoke 1 to 2 packs a day
I have 6 children and no help from my husband that works nights and sleeps all day .Sounds like fun huh. Well here are some positive things I know I can do this and quilt smoking! I can also try not to be so negativesmiling smiley Any suggestions would be so nice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: a new life
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: August 28, 2007 08:00PM

Hi, coyote70, and welcome to your new life! :-)

It can be tough but you can do it! There are lots of books out there, free email newsletters, and podcasts to help keep you inspired also. Let us know if you want any suggestions.

When I am on the raw diet, the rest of my life doesn't seem as overwhelming - so it does help. I have read several studies on how diet, supplements, etc. can help with bipolar disorder so I bet this will help you too. The most recent one I read said that Omega 3 supplements helped. And with a raw diet, the Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio is much better.

I look forward to reading your posts!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 29, 2007 04:53AM

Thanks I did well today B banana L seaweed wrapped with avocado salsa coconut and almonds yum D humus wrapped up in lettuce leaf and salsa and coconut I know this sounds odd but very good Only drank 1 pot of coffee todaywinking smiley all organic. Can i drink tea? Would that be better than coffee? I heard if you do tea in the sun it would be raw???

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: August 29, 2007 03:28PM

I think tea is better and tea prepared in the sun would probably be the best.

Sounds like you are doing great and eating a good variety!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables