Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

the best raw ever
Posted by: marhar ()
Date: September 10, 2007 02:37AM

This will be 3.5 months 100% raw for me.
To be honest, it has been excellent of the utmost.
Yet, i still feel absolutely @#$%& off with life and yet in love with it!
No, wait it's not this self-indulgent. I'm designing an organic clothing line and making music and art and raw foods has been the lynch-key.
the website www.thebestdayever.com has been invaluable. I've noticed a of hostility here towards David Wolfe and the other long-term raw foodists represented on this pay-as-you-go website. I don't understand this but am willing to learn from responses.
So, the main things I stay away from are extensive fats (nuts) and sugars (dried fruits).
I drink vegetable juice, all green with lime and ginger.
Also, I make David Wolfe's The Best Smoothie ever. this includes dark organic berries, hemp seeds, flax seeds, bee pollen, maca, cacao powder, coconut butter, goji berries, cacao nibs (or beans), and distilled water or spring water. Blend all and there is a cup of pure exstasy.
I still smoke organic tabacco by american spirit and role my own in flax paper.
I don't claim to have it all together, but I think that life has gotten clearer since going raw.
end, first diary entry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the best raw ever
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 10, 2007 03:41PM

marhar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Yet, i still feel absolutely @#$%& off with life
> and yet in love with it!

i love this statement lol i think weve all been there ..being there lol smiling smiley so true

> No, wait it's not this self-indulgent. I'm
> designing an organic clothing line and making
> music and art and raw foods has been the
> lynch-key.

thats very cool , what sort of fabrics are you getting into? hemp etc? smiling smiley

> the website www.thebestdayever.com has been
> invaluable. I've noticed a of hostility here
> towards David Wolfe and the other long-term raw
> foodists represented on this pay-as-you-go
> website. I don't understand this but am willing to
> learn from responses.

this website (rawfoodsupport) is pretty well known for our animated discussions lol.. the one nice thing here is you can discuss practically anything as there is no guru sponsership going on here.. its just plain strait out facts and experiences. dont be put off by the arguments (if you want to call them that) its healthy to debate things smiling smiley

> I don't claim to have it all together, but I think
> that life has gotten clearer since going raw.
> end, first diary entry

welcome to boards smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: the best raw ever
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 10, 2007 07:08PM

3.5 months raw! Awesome!! Congrats!

Personally, I think David Wolfe is great and I totally admire him. I buy things from his website sometimes. I am using his Raw Power powder in my fruit smoothies sometimes for a yummy treat.

But I think all the raw food gurus are great and I admire all of them! I may find some of their teachings not right for me, but hey they might be perfect for someone else.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables