Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trying to go RAW (slowly but surely)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 24, 2007 07:34PM

Hello I am new here.
I have recently gone 6 days eating an almost 100% raw food diet, my previous diet is an unhealthy SAD diet.
Last night I couldn't take it and ate too much unhealthy processed junk.
This afternoon I ate a croissant and now I am eating lots of salad.
I want to use this site to keep track of what I eat everyday. That seems to help keep things in perspective.
Please comment give criticism be honest too! Seriously! Give tips ask questions...if you please.
I am a 21 year old female living in Iowa.
I weigh 132 lbs and am 5'4
I have acid reflux disease
limited cutaneous systemic sclerosis
headaches
constipation
food addiction
tiredness
laziness
Acne...

Today:
B- croissant, coffee no sugar added chocolate
L- 2 salads: little bit fat free dressing, sunflower seeds, lettuce, green onions, tomatos 2:35 pm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trying to go RAW (slowly but surely)
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 24, 2007 07:37PM

Congrats on making the decision to eat more raw foods. Just keep adding more fresh fruits and veggies and you will see and feel the benefits!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 25, 2007 11:36PM

Thanks!! It seems like the answer to all my problems! Once I thought about it long and hard I feel like I'd be absolutely stupid not to make this transition.
No one else I know will really understand but they'll eventually see for themselves the change in me.
And hopefully it will cure some if not all of my ailments. They can't deny something that miraculous.
Thanks for the comment!!

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: September 26, 2007 03:58AM

do you have a juicer? Sometimes a vegetable juice is good because it is packed full of nutrients. When I started becoming raw I would have carrot spinach parsley juice. I became constipated when I first started also because I had IBS I discovered flax and flax oil to help and to avoid so many nuts and not eat to much avacado. Its a good life to be raw. Keep trying and seeking for a way it will come to you and you will become stronger in your resolve each day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables