Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

9-25-07
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 25, 2007 11:44PM

1:00pm:
~Salad (tiny bit of ranch dressing)lettuce, tomato, green onions, and raw unsalted mixed nuts BEST SALAD OF MY LIFE BY THE WAY.
~Lots of mixed nuts and raisins
~Coffee

5:00pm:
~Apple
~Coffee

Does anyone else use this as a food log?
Or is it annoying that I am posting what I eat every day??

Do you know of any websites where people do that? Or that have food logs.

Also I have a problem with making food, I hate wasting time on preparing food and I don't like a very wide variety of raw food, does anyone know any super duper easy recipes?? Please share!
And while your at it have a wonderful day.
smiling smiley

Re: 9-25-07
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 26, 2007 12:07AM

Does anyone else use this as a food log?
yep lots do

Or is it annoying that I am posting what I eat every day??
no smiling smiley just keep one diary .. not a new thread everyday

Do you know of any websites where people do that? Or that have food logs.
fitday is a good place to log yer daily food intake

Also I have a problem with making food, I hate wasting time on preparing food and I don't like a very wide variety of raw food, does anyone know any super duper easy recipes?? Please share!
And while your at it have a wonderful day.

this ones hard .. maybe visit www.rawfoodfarm.com and check on the master list of raw foods and make us a list of all the raw fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, oils , etc etc that you do like then we can give you suitable suggestions smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: September 26, 2007 03:40AM

I have been lax in documenting my foods in my diary.
I have a easy dish
Take two tablespoons of flax seeds and grind them in a coffee mill. blend one or two apples in a blender and mix it with the flax in a boul. You can put some cinnamon in it or other things but I usually enjoy it just flax and apples. Its like a morning cerial for me.

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 26, 2007 09:28PM

Posting everything you eat is great! I used to do that when I started my diary.

They have a recipes forum on this website that you might find interesting.

Date: October 01, 2007 07:10PM

Thanks that sounds good!
You can put an apple in a blender?
Or do you mean a food processor?
Because I thought in a blender you need some kind of liquid with it for it to work.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: October 02, 2007 05:56AM

I have a oster blender and a majic bullet. The magic bullet has a coffee grinder that is helpful in grinding the flax seeds. I peel the apples and cut in small chunks and just blend in the blender or magic bullet. It turns into applesauce. I got a little fancy and put a tsp. of honey in my flax apples and also ground some cashews oh that was so good. I felt like I was sinning to eat it. It reminds me of oatmeal. The flax has helped me stay regular. I have read that flax has omega 3 nutrients and b 12. Some people say it is a transition food. I am still fairly new to all this I just do what ever keeps me raw.

Date: October 02, 2007 05:58AM

i love my little magic bullet too .. handy little device thats easy to clean and transport

i think they have a 2 for one sale on the right now too smiling smiley

Date: October 05, 2007 12:47AM

You guys are awesome thanks for all the advice I will look into getting a magic bullet it sounds like its quick and easy to clean up.

Date: October 05, 2007 03:14PM

very cool happyapple smiling smiley i mean its kinda a gimmicky little tool in some ways but seriously i can pack that thing with a couple of attatchments in my purse or overnight bag and i even take it to work .. and i keep my spare in the car , just in case lol smiling smiley

sheesh i sound obsessive tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 05, 2007 03:14PM

One thing though, don't try it with frozen fruit. I found it didn't work for that.

Date: October 05, 2007 04:22PM

yea i find mine doesnt work with rock hard frozen stuff either despite what they say on the website/tv .. slightly thawed is much better and i suspect the t.v. infomercials are slightly thawed too .. smiling smiley

Posted by: yoga_chi ()
Date: October 05, 2007 08:45PM

personally i love when people post what they eat...it gives me ideas and broadens my horizons!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables