Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going Raw in Florida
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 04, 2007 12:48AM

Today is day 7 for me! I am so proud of myself. I have been 100% raw all week. But today I cheated. I ate 3/4 of a can of sweet peas. I didn't heat them though...just poured them in a bowl and chowed down. I know its weird but I wanted them bad. My DH ordered a huge pizza with the works. I didn't want it but I wanted those peas. I also had a banana, watermelon, a cabbage salad with onions and alfalfa sprouts and some vinegar and a chocolate coconut LARA bar. It was delicious.

I've noticed that since I 've been raw I have been very calm and relaxed. I feel like I'm high or something. Is this normal ? or is this detox? I like it. Back in the days I used to smoke stuff to feel like this. My thoughts aren't racing a mile a minute like normal.

I haven't had coffee for a week. This is huge for me. I packed the coffee maker away today. This felt really good. Coffee wasn't working for me anyway.

I've lost 5 lbs since I started. I am really excited about this. I want get down to 116. I have 5 lbs to go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going Raw in Florida
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 04, 2007 07:31PM

If cravings kick in, don't worry - that's just part of detox and you'll have to muddle through without beating yourself up.

Congrats, the coffee habit was huge for me too!

Re: Going Raw in Florida
Posted by: optimist4life ()
Date: November 05, 2007 03:26AM

I am going to give up coffee too, but do you drink green tea? I know it is really good for you, and think it would be a shame to give it up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables