Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Fruit in the Morning
Posted by: optimist4life ()
Date: November 05, 2007 03:15PM

Is it a good idea, or do you think it is bad to cause a spike in blood sugar so early in the am?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fruit in the Morning
Posted by: meow ()
Date: November 05, 2007 03:47PM

hi optimist! this is what 've been doing and it seems to work. i'm finding i'm getting less and less hungry in the morning (today i can't eat anything for "breakfast" but i may snack on an apple and some fresh-squeezed OJ if i get hungry later). you may want to try green smoothies, the greens will help stabilize your blood sugar. fruit is really easy and fast to digest, so a lot of long-time raw fooders prefer to eat fruit in the morning to ease their bodies into the day.

Re: Fruit in the Morning
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 05, 2007 04:49PM

Hey optimist !

This forum section is where you're supposed to establish only ONE thread and add all your comments to it. (see where it says that at the top?) It's a diary or blog type of section, not for general questions.

It would be fun to read your posts like a blog and you get to ramble on if you so desire, about anything that matters to you.

I'm too lazy to commit to that, but I enjoy reading other people's threads here.

Just thought I'd mention that cuz I have also posted things without checking which section I was in and you can't change them after a few minutes ( I have too many windows up most of the time)

Cheers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables