Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

my week eating raw...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 08, 2006 12:23PM

ok, so recently i've had no energy, and i read a piece in vice magazine about this guy who only ate raw fruit veg and nuts, and he was going on about how much energy he had so i thought i'd give it ago. so here i am! today i went and did my weekly food shop, and brought loads of fruit and salad stuff and yummy nuts. so today i've had a yummy bananananananana smoothie, a salad that was a little borring (i usually eat salad with my meals so it was a bit like someone had stolen my main meal and left me with a side salad!hehe) and i ate a handfull of nuts. i'm thinking i might eat a kiwi or plum on my way to uni. i think the day times will be fine, but i think i'm gonna find dinner time difficult. i think by the end of the week i'll have added cheese and bread to the menu! but i'll see how it goes...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: my week eating raw...
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 15, 2006 03:28AM

well? how did it go?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables