Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

healing myself
Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: January 26, 2008 03:07AM

Hi everyone,

I've been encouraged by browsing around the forums, thanks particularly to those who've shared positive experiences after going raw.

I'm from Australia and suffered from severe excema since I was 15. I am now 28 and have decided to stop using the cortizone and heal my body. I am seeing a naturopath who has put me on various diets and supplements. She has moved me on to living foods, which I've eaten for over a month. I am not having meat, eggs or milk, but I do have some yoghurts and some cheeses.

In addition to the excema, I have greying hair, not enough energy, poor circulation, constipation and I have drunk 8-12 litres of water a day since I was 14 (used to be 12L, now It's down to 8L).

So I'm healing myself and I look forward to sharing my positive experience on raw with you.

Grayzie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: healing myself
Posted by: sage ()
Date: January 26, 2008 07:45PM

Hi Grayzie
Just a little encouragement from me smiling smiley You doing great, wow more than a month, thats very good! Keep up the good work

All the best,
Sage

Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: January 27, 2008 08:18AM

thanks smiling smiley smiling smiley

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: January 27, 2008 12:51PM

going raw has been the best thing for me. Welcome I hope you have a rawsome time
Pam

Posted by: lthierga ()
Date: February 11, 2008 08:15PM

I have been diagnosed with having psoriasis so I definitely understand the skin issues. I have absolutely had it and I need to do something. So here I am. I itch so bad that I just want to rip my skin off. I have done research before I started and having some struggling emotionally but it will only make me stronger. Hopefully this works and I won't scratch my skin off while making my transition.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables