Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

move over Shazzie!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 29, 2006 11:35PM

May 29, 2006

Oh well - You GUYS! I've been wanting to go raw for like-EVER, and feel like its about darn time I did it. I'm soooooo serious and have recently discovered lots of raw food support on the net which is well cool. Its those food cravings you get (you know the ones) that have in the past stopped me from going 100% but I figure if you stick with it - you will get over it.

Food addictions are like any addiction. I recently gave up smoking and for the first 3 weeks or so I experienced some hairy moments with major cravings but I persevered, I went through it man and now I'm a non-smoker and cigarettes dont bother me. It must be the same principle with food addictions.

I soooo want to be 100% raw! I have read so many peoples success stories about the way a raw-food lifestyle has transformed their lives. I want to see if it does that for me and god willing - I'll stick to it this time!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: move over Shazzie!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 12, 2006 01:29PM

Just do it! Just eat raw fruits and vegetables starting tomorrow morning, then spread out into nuts/seeds, sprouts, sea vegetables, maybe fermented vegetables. It's unbelievable!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables