Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

22 years old, just starting out!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 05, 2008 04:41PM

Hi All,

Just read Natalie Rose's book "detox raw diet," and it inspired me to put better things into my body...a few days ago I also got a colonic to start out this new life....

I live in San Ramon so Whole Foods is here, but kind of expensive...is Trader Joes an acceptable option to buy raw sprouted bread, almond butter, and that sort? I need to know if I should buy online or not...

thanks very much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 22 years old, just starting out!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 06, 2008 01:46AM

Hey, I'm 23 and just starting out, and I also just read that book... I have been buying sprouted breads and almond butter and I'm pretty sure as long as they are live and raw, then they are okay.... Personally I am going to stop buying bread and almond butter because although they are part of the raw food diet, I find myself eating too much bread to make up for my bodies adjustment to completely raw food... I actually feel fatter from it... I am thinking about going vegan raw... Anyway, maybe we can motivate each other, because I know that I need some support... No one in my life is supporting my decision to go raw... I have been raw for one week...
Good Luck to you!
Aloha,
Elizabeth

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables