Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Health
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 28, 2008 01:20PM

Hi, I'm new here, am a forty year old Personal Fitness Trainer from the UK on a journey to change my life!

I have been vegetarian for over 20 years and a on-off raw vegan for the last 18 months and am now at the beginning of a path that will lead me towards being 100% raw vegan. It's certainly a challenge and I have fallen off the path many times but once you have experienced raw food for what it is there is no turning back.

The thing I find most difficult is having no support on my path. My hubby is vegetarian but still eats cooked foods and has different beliefs to me as to what is good for us. He is very interested in the Aruyvedic lifestyle and as such doesn't eat a lot of raw food at all. He is very supportive of me though but it isn't the same as having someone alongside you who is going through the same trials and tribulations as you are.

So, I am hoping to find like minded people here that we can help and encourage each other on our journeys.

Namaste

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables