Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 29, 2008 05:25PM

Hi everyone !!

I am pleased to say that i am trying to eat moe raw food !! I have had lots of problems with stress, lethargy and constipation and have gradually improved my diet over the last 1yr 1/2. For about a week now i have been eating about 70-80% raw. I am enjoying it so far though i am worried i may get bored with it because i am not very good at spending time looking at recipes and ofcourse making these dishes. I need simplicity but interesting - i am a single parent with 2 small boys and work part-time. The effects are showing though, i do feel lighter and my bowel movements are better. I do have another issue - I go to my parents house once a week for dinner, which my mother cooks things to death, with lots of salt etc and processed food and aditives etc. I think i am going to have trouble in asking her just to make me up a raw meal (i work all day on the day we go to her house for dinner). I suffered with anorexia as a teenager and if i ever go weird on food (as far as they are concerned anyways) then they make me feel very uncomfortable about it that i find it easier just to go with their flow. I am 38 and a grown women but you know we all tend to still be little children to them. A part of me just says - for once a week its ok to eat one of her meals, but a part of me doesnt.

Anyways i hope i can keep this up beause i just know it is the best way for my health and vitality ! i am very much in to spirituality and currently going to see a aspiritual healer and raw eating is already helping me feel moe connected and i hope it will help me find a place within myself where i can be `truely` happy - i`m on that right path anyways !!

Hope you are all happy out there !!

Marj

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables