Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

All raw Chihuahua
Posted by: annie27 ()
Date: January 04, 2007 11:02PM

My friend's chihuahua is all rrrrraw. Though she eats a raw meat and vegie dog food, it's funny to see how crazy she is for all the human raw food - sprouts, coconut water and meat, green energy soup, all vegies, soaked nuts and sauerkraut. She isn't allowed fruits cuz they're too sweet and avocados are said to be toxic to many animals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All raw Chihuahua
Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: January 05, 2007 05:55PM

Oops, my dogs love avocadoes. My Jack Russell terrier likes oranges and mango too.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: January 08, 2007 06:55PM

i used to have a raw chihuahua, had all babies alive and well and easy, then my mom fed her cooked food behind my back, I could not figure it out, fleas, stillbirths etc.. I never forgave my mom when my sister told me she feeds her behind my back, moms!

here is an old webpage for her

[www.geocities.com]

Date: January 10, 2007 02:49PM

Diva Princess is absolutely adorable, have looked at her three times just make me smile again. smiling smiley))

Posted by: annie27 ()
Date: January 10, 2007 08:35PM

My mother is like that too. I guess she thinks she knows better. Luckily it's not too hard to avoid her now.

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 21, 2007 06:17PM

lol... With my mom it's the opposite. I'm the "problem". She eats crap and feeds her dog crap like Mcdonalds fries, cereal, rice, bread..etc.

I throw her raw meat "scraps" every now and then. She loves it so much she does this anxiety thing when she smells it and her jaw shakes.

It's just so ironic when she finds out I gave her something and she give me this speech about how it's her dog, she doesn't want her eating any weird stuff I give my dogs... She yells at me like I'm feeding her chocolate or something that could hurt her. Yet it's ok to eat Mcdonalds french fries. At least back when I ate Mcdonalds, fed shitty kibble and didn't know better, I knew all "people food" was bad for dogs.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2007 06:20PM by LikeItOrNot.

Posted by: Marley_Star ()
Date: January 30, 2007 11:46PM

I have a Jack Russell, on a raw diet, and she loves to crunch on carrots and celery..we have all these little pieces of carrot lying around the house! LOL It's so funny. The only fruit I feed her is apple bits.

I love all of the well-meaning people who tell me I'm endangering her because of the bacteria from raw food. People so very much want to believe that animals are just like us. Most animals would never beg for what passes as "people food" nowadays if they knew how bad it is for them. As a matter of fact, seeing my doggy beg for some of my food made me realize that if I wouldn't feed some of it to her, is it that good for me? Now I am cutting down on my cooked foods and finding substitutes for my old bad favorites.

Date: February 03, 2007 04:35PM

I came home once from shopping, made a couple of trips from hall to kitchen, put bags on the floor and looked noticed that my little Jack Russell Harry wasn't there checking in the bags as usual.

Looked around the corner and there he was dragging away a large bunch of broccolli almost as big as him. He enjoys carrots too.

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: October 31, 2007 03:55AM

suvine,
do you still have the chi? her puppy looks like my chi/minpin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables