Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A vegan ice cream you can share with your pets
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 31, 2006 06:29PM

Ive been searching for a great tasting vegan ice cream lately - hard to come by without the soy aftertaste... and found it in an unlikely, and slightly upsetting place - doggie ice cream.

The website claims its all-natural and holistic; no dairy, no sugar. But it does taste great - I ordered the pumpkin flavor in lieu of Autumn approaching. Im not an expert, but it's sugar-free... so does this make it okay for diabetics too? Check it out www.dogsicecream.com

Re: A vegan ice cream you can share with your pets
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 08, 2007 11:01AM

hi there...no be careful..check out the carbs and natural sugars occuring they are important too...most times they will get you by saying no sugar which usualy means no added refined sugar..but still naturally occuring sugar and tons of carbs!!!
good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: May 08, 2007 02:25PM

My dogs eat just about everything I do so I could make them banana ice cream with blueberries and raw nuts or pumpkin seeds, they love pumpkinseeds. I would not give them too much as the bananas are probably too sweet for them in large quantities. Pumpkin sounds nice too, you could add banana too that too and ground pumkin seeds or nuts. Good idea, I think I'll do it for them when the hot weather comes.

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 08, 2007 08:20PM

hmm i should probably clear up what i was referring to the diabetic question smiling smiley...be careful with the sugars hun
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables