Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Kitties Need Home in Atlanta
Posted by: lynnec ()
Date: June 28, 2012 11:07PM

I trapped mother & 4 kittens a year ago. They are 95% raw foodists. If you know of anyone who may be interested, please let me know. I already had 2 cats of my own and they are still young. They don't get along with the kittens. I have 6 in 2-bedroom condo. They are not that happy either. We are making do. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Kitties Need Home in Atlanta
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 13, 2012 12:17AM

I've trapped, fixed, and released 9 cats at our apt. complex and all within a few weeks. The last 2 kittens that I rescued (should have left them in the feral cat population until they were ready to get fixed) are living with me and my dog. They are now domesticated and are getting neutered Saturday. I've placed ads on my local craigslist for adopting out.

I've learned that if it's possible to leave mom and kittens alone until kittens are at least 7 weeks old, then you can trap the mom and have her fixed and released back to her kittens. Then when the kittens are around 4 months old you can trap and fix the ones that survived their kitten-hood.

I also am feeding these kittens raw meat and bone and am looking for dry cat food that has at least 50% meat in it. Although the ferals are eating live critters so dry cat food is only there for their pleasure mostly and to get them used to feeding in one place.

Good luck with your kit and kaboodle!

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables