Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rescue kitty!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 11, 2007 04:32AM

someone on a natural mama board i visit rescued three abandoned kitties last week, she couldn't keep them all so we drove out and got one of the little lovelies. she is such a beautiful little puffball, we just adore her. i'll post pictures later on, i'm still in the middle of unpacking our new house and everything is everywhere! because of this i can't let her run around the whole house yet, i'm afraid she'd get hurt somehow so she's staying in my son's room for now. we kitty proofed really well in there but she (even though she is teeny weeny) has somehow figured out how to get up onto the bed. my little one thrashes around so i set up our old rat cage for her to stay in overnight. it's a really huge cage (like 3x4), i put a small litter box, food and water and made a little oval kitty bed for her. she seems happy but i want to get this place sorted out tomorrow so she can go all over the house.

i'm going to start the raw diet for our wee little furry princess and i've been reading the rawfedcats site, what a good one! though i've known about the raw animal diet for a while now i've never heard of or thought of whole food, only ground. what a relief to not have to put out $200 for a grinder! all those supplements and carrots seemed very strange to me too.
i really, really want to do this, i've always thought that it was the best thing for animals to eat their natural diet, but BUT i have to touch raw meat. in my kitchen. and store it in my fridge. oh yuck. how are you guys dealing with this? any advice?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rescue kitty!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 12, 2007 03:07PM

i got a free mini bar fridge off of freecycle that has a little freezer compartment ... i keep my pet food in there so it doesnt contaminate my food smiling smiley

check on freecycle or craigslist in your area or if you can afford one ive seen brand new ones for under $100 smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2007 03:09PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables