Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My GS Dog gets scarred
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 21, 2007 07:06PM

This is the second time that I noticed my GS Dog gets nervous.
My son use to take pictures of Her, now when the camera comes out she runs.
This morning, she got nervous without a camera around and starts to tremble and stayed under my son’s chair.
To snap her out of it, we pick up a toy and play with her. Then she will be fine.
Just wondering if there is something missing in her diet that could cause a dog to get nervous, or could it be a symptom of something coming?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My GS Dog gets scarred
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 23, 2007 07:18AM

Do you use any chemically scented products in the house - like Tide, and all the other 'normal' detergents, fabric softeners, downy, bounce dryer sheets, febreze, air fresheners, glade, plug-ins, air sprays, strong antiperspirants, deodorants, perfume, carpet spray or powder, PineSol, Tilex, scented dishwashing detergents, especially if they're not well-rinsed, etc etc??

They are all toxic to the nervous system, and pets are especially sensitive to them.
They develop all kinds of symptoms from them, which most vets don't understand... plus they make lots of money on medecines and surgery, so aren't really interested in preventing sickness the simple, logical way.

Just a thought....

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables